- First Apple Computer Could Auction For $500,000
June 21 2013 9:59 AM
An original Apple 1 computer, built in the late 70's will go up at Christie's next week.
- Oracle To Partner With Microsoft, Others On Cloud-Based Projects
June 21 2013 2:15 AM
Microsoft and other software companies are set to join hands with Oracle on cloud-computing projects.
- Apple MacBook Air 2013 Review Roundup
June 17 2013 7:00 PM
The new 2013 MacBook Air looks exactly like the 2012 model, but lurking beneath the surface are several significant internal changes.
- Steve Wozniak, Apple Co-Founder, Compares US To Soviet Union [VIDEO]
June 17 2013 4:00 PM
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak recently made some comments about PRISM, iOS 7 and Android.
- iOS 7 On iPad: New Screenshots Emerge
June 17 2013 6:40 AM
While Apple has not talked much about iOS 7 on the iPad, a developer posted several screenshots of the new iOS version running on an iPad.
- Apple Mac Pro 2013: 11 Incredible Specs In Photos
June 14 2013 10:08 AM
The 2013 Mac Pro is something of a Death Star -- a dense black cylinder designed around a thermal core and brimming with advanced technology.
- 5 New Features On The Apple iOS 7 Beta
June 14 2013 5:52 AM
While Apple's iOS 7 beta is tested by registered developers, new tips and tricks are unfolding. Here are five new iOS 7 features.
- iOS 7 Bug Allows Bypass Of iPhone Lock Screen
June 13 2013 1:37 AM
The beta version of Apple's iOS 7 has encountered a security bug that allows anyone to bypass an iPhone's lock screen and access photos.
- FIS Court Favors Release Of Secret Ruling On Unconstitutional Surveillance
June 13 2013 1:32 AM
The FISC ruled in favor of releasing a 2011 court opinion that the NSA's surveillance was unconstitutional under FISA Amendments Act.
- Facebook Introduces Hashtags
June 12 2013 2:17 PM
Following up on the change that had been rumored since March, Facebook Wednesday announced that hashtags are now integrated.
- How To Downgrade Apple iOS 7 Beta To iOS 6.1.3 [Tutorial]
June 12 2013 7:12 AM
The first beta of iOS 7, currently available to registered Apple developers, can be downgraded to the latest iOS 6 release on A5 devices.
- Tech Companies Want Permission To Say What They Gave The NSA
June 12 2013 6:57 AM
More Internet companies have followed Google’s lead and called on the U.S. government to allow them to disclose the nature of the NSA's requests.
- Apple iOS 7 Features: 7 Things You May Not Know
June 12 2013 3:00 AM
During the iOS 7 announcement, Apple showed off several new features, but there are a few more aspects you need to know about iOS 7.
- 5 Enhancements to Mavericks That Will Speed Up Your Mac
June 11 2013 7:47 AM
Apple unveiled the developer preview of OS X Mavericks at WWDC 2013 in San Francisco on Monday. Here are the top 5 enhancements.
- Apple Introduces OS X Mavericks
June 10 2013 2:33 PM
The first of the major announcements at Apple's WWDC came in the form of Mavericks, the latest OS X.
- NSA PRISM: 3 Ways Orwell's '1984' Saw This Coming
June 10 2013 10:37 AM
George Orwell imagined a world of omnipresent government surveillance and mind control in his iconic dystopian novel '1984.'
- Case Maker Extremely Confident In New iPad Launching At WWDC 2013
June 07 2013 2:28 PM
One case maker is extremely confident that the iPad 5 will see its release date at next week's WWDC 2013, even putting the new iPad 5 cases on sale.
- NSA Prism: 5 Ways To Stay Anonymous In The Post-Privacy World
June 07 2013 1:49 PM
Here are five ways you can avoid the prying eyes of the government and corporations participating in the NSA's Prism program.
- Obama: We Data Mine; We Don't Listen To Calls
June 07 2013 1:18 PM
At a news conference, President Obama acknowledged and defended the U.S. government's data mining program.
- 5 Creepy Things To Know About The PRISM Program
June 07 2013 11:38 AM
Everybody who's anybody in the tech sector is involved in the U.S. data-collection effort.