- 'Jeopardy' Champion Supercomputer Watson Moves To NYC To Work In Business
January 09 2014 6:33 PM
IBM is opening up a new business unit in NYC centered on its "Jeopardy" champion supercomputer Watson.
- How Tiny Is That New Intel Computer?
January 07 2014 10:28 AM
CEO Krzanich said he hopes developers will use Edison to design the next generation of wearable technology.
- The Latest 2014 Smartphone, Ultramobile, Tablet Sales Projections
January 07 2014 6:59 AM
This new report from Gartner predicts who will dominate the gadget space in 2014.
- Crop Circle Creators Revealed, NVIDIA To Blame
January 06 2014 2:29 PM
NVIDIA announced they were the creators of a crop circle found early last week in Chualar, Ca.
- Seeing Is Believing - Google Glass Prescription Option Announced
January 06 2014 1:00 PM
Rochester Optical announces its prescription-lens options for Google Glass.
- How To Avoid Jeff Bezos' Fate
January 06 2014 9:06 AM
The Amazon CEO had a kidney stone attack on his holiday vacation. Check out these facts about the dreaded stones, including how to avoid them.
- Did Malicious Ads Infect Users?
January 05 2014 11:26 AM
Malware ads on Yahoo might have infected a multitude of users.
- New Mac Pro May Not Reach Apple Stores Until March
January 04 2014 11:41 AM
Some retailers are told to direct prospective buyers to online store instead.
- CES 2014: A Rundown Of Rumors And Predictions
January 03 2014 2:05 PM
What technologies can we expect to see at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show?
- Five Bitcoin Myths Debunked
January 02 2014 12:41 PM
A look at five myths about the cryptocurrency and how they hold no weight.
- Which Software System Would You Trust In Your Car?
January 02 2014 12:27 PM
Volkswagen, BMW, GM, Mercedes-Benz and Honda have made tech deals to power increasingly tablet-like dashboard infotainment interfaces.
- A Look Back At Apple's 2013 Products
December 31 2013 2:57 PM
A review of the devices and software announced and launched by Apple in 2013.
- Google’s Chromebook Outsold Apple’s MacBook, But Who Sold More Tablets?
December 30 2013 1:11 AM
This year saw 25 percent more desktops, notebooks and tablets sold in the U.S. compared to last year, but it was not a pleasant one for Apple.
- Tech Glitch Mars Russian Spacewalk
December 28 2013 12:06 PM
Exact cause of problem still a mystery.
- Judge's Wikipedia Page Vandalized Following Pro-NSA Ruling
December 27 2013 7:48 PM
Vandals targeted federal judge William Pauley's Wikipedia page after he ruled that the NSA's bulk collection of phone data was legal.
- What Did Customers Buy This Record Holiday Season On Amazon?
December 27 2013 1:04 AM
On Amazon’s biggest shipping day of the year, the company shipped more than 36.8 million items to customers worldwide.
- After-Christmas Hard Drive Deals: HDD And SSD Year-End Discounts
December 26 2013 12:43 PM
Want more digital storage space? IBTimes has you covered with after-Christmas and year-end external hard drive and solid-state drive discounts and sales from Newegg, Amazon and Best Buy.
- Accounts Likely To Dominate Twitter, Facebook In Early 2014
December 26 2013 11:16 AM
Yes, there's a tech firm monitoring and data mining these two enormously successful social media sites.
- Asimov's 'I, Robot' Finds Reality At Berkeley Labs
December 24 2013 5:49 PM
Berkeley Labs creates a micro torsion spring 1,000 times stronger than current robotic muscles.
- Snowden Unloads In Moscow Interview
December 24 2013 2:25 AM
In an interview with The Washington Post, Snowden reflected on his life as a fugitive and the fallout of his revelations.