- Apple Asks Developers For Mavericks App Ahead Of Launch
October 16 2013 3:44 AM
According to the notice, developers are required to test their apps with the GM build of Mavericks before submitting them to Apple for review.
- New iPads, MacBook Pros, Mac Pro Rumored To Be Launched by Mid-November
October 16 2013 2:27 AM
Apple is set to release updated MacBook Pro models, new iPads, and the newly designed Mac Pro all by mid-November, according to a new report.
- Google Glass 2.0 Coming In 2014, Says X Labs Exec
October 15 2013 2:36 PM
Google Glass is not yet available for purchase, but the company may skip it altogether and produce a new design as soon as 2014.
- iPad 5 May Get Redesigned Smart Cover, Mini May Get Thicker
October 15 2013 6:21 AM
A design change for the iPad 5 could mean Apple will introduce a new Smart Cover, while iPad mini may get thicker to house a bigger battery.
- Google Explains Quantum Computer With YouTube Video
October 14 2013 4:33 PM
Google released a YouTube video to help explain what is happening in the Quantum Artificial Intelligence Lab.
- Google Users Protest ‘Shared Endorsements’
October 14 2013 2:52 PM
The protest concern a Google Plus terms/conditions change where profile pictures and comments will be used in ads, called "shared endorsements."
- Scientists Design 3-D Puzzle To Piece Together Ancient Artifact
October 10 2013 10:59 PM
A team of scientists is asking online gamers to help them piece together the fragments of an ancient artifact by using a 3-D puzzle.
- Meet James Forshaw, Who Won $100,000 From Microsoft
October 10 2013 11:01 AM
James Forshaw, 34, must be pretty pleased to have won two out of the three bounty rewards offered by Microsoft.
- Is This The Apple iPad 5's New Look?
October 10 2013 7:27 AM
An Australian blogger has come up with yet another set of images, said to be that of the iPad 5, showing the device in space gray color.
- Rise Of The Tablet: Apple, Windows PCs Feel The Heat
October 10 2013 2:47 AM
Apple's Macs continued to struggle in the U.S. even as worldwide PC shipments declined, according to two new estimates.
- Apple Begins Work On iOS 8 And OS X 10.10 Syrah
October 09 2013 5:39 AM
The new OS X 10.10 Syrah will feature a new UI inspired by iOS 7 while little is known about the iOS 8’s design.
- Developing Countries: Mobile Growth Soon
October 09 2013 12:00 AM
A report shows the predominance of mobile over broadband Internet connection worldwide, and the importance of young, tech-savvy consumers.
- Apple Seeds OS X Mavericks Golden Master To Developers
October 04 2013 3:42 AM
While the OS X 10.9 Mavericks is expected to arrive later this month, Apple is also rumored to be working on the next version of the OS.
- Google Acquires Flutter
October 03 2013 12:20 PM
The search giant acquired Flutter, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based tech startup that builds touchless gesture software, for an undisclosed sum.
- iPad 5, iPad Mini 2 Likely In Q4 With 8MP Camera: Analyst
October 03 2013 2:04 AM
If news of 8-megapixel shooters in the new iPads is true, it would be the first time Apple would use high-res cameras in its tablets.
- Google Chromecast Adds Hulu Plus, No Timetable For Pandora
October 02 2013 2:21 PM
The Hulu Plus app for Android devices and iPad has been updated to support Google's Chromecast streaming device, but support for the iPhone is still missing.
- Facebook’s Mobile Ad Revenue Soared In Late 2013
October 01 2013 12:08 PM
Citi analysts predicted Facebook’s mobile ad revenues per user this year could top its desktop ad revenues for the first time.
- Microsoft Kills MSN TV, But Alternatives Exist For Seniors
September 30 2013 7:16 PM
Microsoft once targeted the senior citizens with MSN TV (formerly Web TV), and as the service dies those looking for alternative ways to keep family members online will face a few issues.
- Apple Crowned World's Most Valuable Brand
September 30 2013 7:11 AM
Apple displaced Coca-Cola, which had held the No. 1 position for 13 consecutive years, according to a "best brands" report.
- H33t Down Again As H33t.eu Domain Seized
September 28 2013 1:38 PM
Torrent tracking website h33t (h33t.com) went down earlier this month due to a German copyright claim from Universal Media Group, and the replacement URL h33t.eu is now down as well.