- FBI Adds Syrian Electronic Army To Wanted List
September 05 2013 6:06 PM
The FBI Cyber Division unit has officially added the pro-Assad hacker collective to its wanted list.
- The Top 5 Gadgets From Sony's NYC Event
September 05 2013 3:29 PM
Sony unveiled several new products at an event in New York CIty, including a $4,000 65-inch curved LED and a new line of convertible Vaio laptops.
- Will Stephen Elop Be Next Microsoft CEO?
September 03 2013 3:39 PM
Nokia announced that Elop will step down as CEO as part of its Microsoft deal, fueling speculation that he will replace Steve Ballmer.
- 'Phablets' Outselling Tablets And Portable PCs In Asia: IDC
September 03 2013 4:56 AM
Smartphones with big screen, or phablets, are gaining in popularity in mature as well as emerging markets.
- LG's G Pad 8.3 Announced
September 02 2013 6:22 AM
LG has announced a new 8-inch tablet called G Pad 8.3, which will go on sale in the fourth quarter, to compete with Apple's iPad mini 2.
- PCs Losing More Ground To Smartphones And Tablets: IDC
August 31 2013 9:55 AM
Global PC shipments to fall by 9.7 percent in 2013, further deepening what is already the longest market contraction on record, IDC said.
- Google Purchases Wearable Computing Device Maker WIMM Labs To Bolster Its Smart Watch Plans
August 31 2013 9:39 AM
Google purchases smart watch maker WIMM Labs to bolster its efforts to build its own Android-based wearable computing device.
- Who Is Amanda Rosenberg?
August 29 2013 7:10 PM
Google co-founder Sergey Brin is reportedly seeing subordinate Googler Amanda Rosenberg, who was formerly tied to another Google exec who is leaving the company. Google announced that Brin had separated from his wife.
- Bitcoin Foundation Met With Feds
August 29 2013 5:01 PM
The Bitcoin Foundation met with representatives of several government groups, including FinCEN, the FBI, IRS, and Federal Reserve.
- BlackBerry's (BBRY) BBM For Android And iPhone Might Spur Spinoff Company, Desktop Client
August 27 2013 7:42 PM
BlackBerry will release a BBM, or BlackBerry Messenger, version for Android and iOS at an undisclosed date this summer. A report says it is also considering spinning off the platform into a new, independent division and will also include a desktop client.
- Google Palestine Not Hacked
August 27 2013 3:15 PM
A group of hackers defaced Google Palestine, claiming they hacked it. Here's how they infiltrated and defaced the site.
- Who Will, Or Should, Lead Microsoft After Steve Ballmer?
August 26 2013 3:53 PM
Here are 20 potential CEOs for once-dominant tech company that's seeking a new direction.
- India Overtakes Japan As World's Third-Largest Internet User
August 24 2013 12:07 PM
India overtook Japan as home to the world's third-largest online population, which grew by 31 percent.
- Samsung Releases A Sexist And Racist Ad [VIDEO]
August 23 2013 11:57 AM
Samsung may have made a giant marketing blunder with a new video intended to push its SSD 840 EVO solid-state hard drive.
- Coming In Sept.: Apple iTunes Radio
August 21 2013 2:25 PM
Apple will enter a crowded music streaming service market, which includes Pandora, Spotify and iHeartRadio.
- London Council Office Replaces Human Receptionist With $19,000 Hologram
August 20 2013 11:53 PM
A London council building is replacing its human receptionist with a hologram named Shanice.
- Michelle Obama, Beyoncé and Tom Cruise Targeted In Florida Credit Card Scam
August 20 2013 8:49 PM
Paris Hilton, Joe Biden, Mel Gibson and FBI Director Robert Mueller are among the other big names targeted in the scam.
- Tech Jobs Threatened In Massachusetts: Companies Unite To Combat 'Tech Tax'
August 19 2013 7:24 PM
The state's tech companies are uniting against a new state sales tax on computer software services, claiming it is a threat to jobs.
- Gold-Colored iPhone 5S, Silver iPad 5 Shell Likely
August 19 2013 7:32 AM
Rumors have it that gold will be the third color variant of the iPhone 5S, while new iPad rear-shell photos reveal a silver back for the iPad 5.
- Amazon Developing Faster Kindle Fire HD Tablets
August 17 2013 3:00 PM
A series of online benchmark tests show Amazon's next wave of Kindle Fire HD tablets will blaze past the Nexus 7 this winter.