- Galaxy S4 Gets Firmware Update With Enhancements And Bug Fixes
June 07 2013 3:51 AM
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) gets new Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware update that allows users to move apps to external storage.
- Zeus Malware Thriving On Facebook
June 06 2013 12:34 PM
The Zeus malware, which can drain bank accounts and steal passwords, has found a new home on Facebook.
- Microsoft, FBI Bring Down Citadel Botnets
June 06 2013 6:10 AM
Microsoft, along with the FBI and other authorities, disrupted a cyber crime network that led to $500 million in losses to financial institutions.
- New MacBook Air May Go On Sale After WWDC Launch
June 06 2013 4:53 AM
Apple is expected to release new versions of its MacBook Air notebook soon after its launch at the WWDC.
- Chinese Cyber War Games
June 04 2013 4:48 PM
China is planning to run the first-ever digital war games to test out cyberwarfare capabilities.
- Intel's Superfast New Chip: 5 Things To Know
June 04 2013 2:50 PM
Intel has formally launched the power-saving fourth generation of its Core line of chips, codenamed Haswell.
- IBM Buys World's Largest Private Cloud-Computing Company
June 04 2013 12:01 PM
More than 60 new gaming companies have moved to SoftLayer in the last two quarters.
- Apple's iPad 5 Expected In Q3, Next-Gen Mini Delayed
June 04 2013 6:28 AM
Apple's iPhone 5, which is expected to go into production between July and August, can be expected in the third quarter, a new report says.
- 'Deus Ex: The Fall' To Star Character From 'Deus Ex' Novel?
June 03 2013 4:21 PM
Will "Deus Ex: The Fall" put players in the role of a character from a "Deus Ex" novel?
- PS4, Xbox One Prices: New Systems Could Cost $349, $399 Says Investment Firm
June 03 2013 2:26 PM
The PS4 and Xbox One could cost $349 and $399 at launch.
- 'GTA 5': Unofficial Map of Los Santos Made By Fans Revealed
June 03 2013 1:17 PM
Fans of the upcoming "Grand Theft Auto 5" have created an unofficial map of the game's world.
- Apple iOS Hacked With Modified iPhone, iPad Charger
June 03 2013 12:58 PM
Researchers at the Georgia Institute of Technology have devised a way to hack Apple’s iOS devices by using a modified charger.
- Always On: #PS4NoDRM Anti-DRM PS4 Campaign To Target Xbox One
June 03 2013 11:49 AM
The gamers behind last week's anti-DRM PS4 campaign are set to escalate their efforts to the next level starting Wednesday.
- 'Deus Ex: Human Revolution' Sequel Teased On Twitter? [PHOTO]
June 03 2013 11:46 AM
'Deus Ex: The Fall' Teased On Twitter?
- PS4 Vs. Xbox One: New Data Suggests PlayStation 4 Still More Popular Than New Xbox
May 31 2013 12:55 PM
Why would Microsoft's newest game system be lagging so far behind the PlayStation 4 in Google searches?
- 'Wolfenstein 3D' Released On Xbox Live, PSN
May 31 2013 12:52 PM
"Wolfenstein 3D" is available on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.
- Microsoft Battles Botnets, Malware
May 30 2013 3:54 PM
Microsoft is deploying its cloud-based Azure software to battle botnets and malware.
- Secret Court Ruling Finds Spy Techniques Unconstitutional
May 30 2013 12:35 PM
The Justice Department may soon have to reveal a secret FISC ruling that finds some spy techniques unconstitutional.
- 'Deus Ex': New Mod Released, Features All-New Original Campaign
May 30 2013 11:07 AM
"Deus Ex: Nihilum" is a mod that features a brand new campaign for the critically acclaimed FPSRPG.
- Are You Expecting A New iPhone Or iPad At WWDC 2013?
May 30 2013 3:15 AM
Apple’s WWDC 2013 is less than two weeks away, and it will be all about iOS 7, OS X 10.9 and updated Macs, a report says.