- Apple Likely To Regain Momentum In Tablet Market In Q4: Report
November 05 2013 6:08 AM
However, while Q4 estimates look impressive, they represent a mere 4 percent growth in iPad shipments compared to 2012 volumes.
- Google Doodle Celebrates 'Father Of Industrial Design'
November 05 2013 3:17 AM
Raymond Loewy was born on Nov. 5, 1893 in Paris, France and designed early refrigerators, vending machines, cigarette packs and space stations.
- Helium Hard Drive
November 04 2013 12:08 PM
How HGST used helium to create a hard drive with more capacity that uses less energy.
- iPad Air’s First Weekend Sales May Set New Record: Analyst
November 04 2013 2:42 AM
Although fewer customers reportedly turned up at the iPad Air’s launch than expected, its initial sales may break records.
- Children's Charity Extra Life Hit By DDoS Attack
November 02 2013 6:05 PM
Extra Life, a charity organization dedicated to raising money for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, was hit by a DDoS attack today.
- Worldwide iPad Market Share Drops In Q3
October 31 2013 3:53 AM
An absence of new product launches in the second and third quarters have cost Apple dearly in the worldwide tablet market.
- How Is The iPad Air Better Than iPad 4?
October 31 2013 2:02 AM
Ahead of the iPad Air's Friday release, new benchmarks for the tablet suggest that it is significantly more advanced than the iPad 4.
- Lenovo Brings Together New Yoga Tablets And Celluloid’s Steve Jobs
October 30 2013 7:16 AM
Besides announcing two new products, Beijing-based Lenovo has roped in a new product engineer -- straight from Hollywood.
- First Reviews Of Apple’s iPad Air Are In: A Roundup
October 30 2013 2:39 AM
Read on to find out what early reviewers have to say about Apple's new offering.
- Accidental Bitcoin Fortune
October 29 2013 3:30 PM
After forgetting about $27 he spent on Bitcoin in 2009, Kristoffer Koch now has enough to buy himself an expensive apartment.
- 5 New Mac Pro Posters Showcase Radical Form Factor
October 29 2013 10:17 AM
Gearing up for the December release date of the 2013 Mac Pro, Apple released five Mac Pro posters to a number of prominent U.S. journalists.
- Apple’s Holiday Nightmares: Limited Retina iPad Minis, Slower Sales
October 29 2013 7:08 AM
While Apple is concerned about slower-than-expected holiday sales, CEO Tim Cook seems less confident about Retina iPad mini supplies.
- Earnings Buzz: Did Apple Beat Street In Q4?
October 28 2013 7:09 PM
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) reported fiscal-fourth quarter earnings of $8.26 per share on revenue of $37.5 billion after the bell on Monday.
- How Well Did Apple Do In Q4 2013?
October 28 2013 4:39 PM
Apple's Q4 results beat the consensus estimate, but will that be enough for Wall Street's analysts?
- New Concept Design Shows Off Gold-Colored Apple Mac Pro
October 28 2013 3:46 AM
Take a look at how the red Mac Pro, designed by Jony Ive and Marc Newson, became an inspiration for a “gold” avatar of the product.
- iPad Air To Launch On Regional Carriers In ‘Coming Weeks’
October 26 2013 1:20 PM
Ahead of next week’s iPad Air launch, many regional carriers have announced their plans for releasing the LTE-capable version of the tablet.
- Meet The (RED) Mac Pro, A One-Of-A-Kind Built For Charity
October 26 2013 10:34 AM
The (RED) Mac Pro will be auctioned by Sotheby's on Nov. 23 at 7 p.m. EST. Sotheby's estimates the red Apple Macintosh will sell between $40,000 and $60,000.
- 5 Features All OS X Mavericks Users Should Know About
October 26 2013 8:13 AM
In this guide, we highlight the 5 features of the revised Mac operating system.
- Google Glass And Classical Music: A Melodious Combination?
October 25 2013 4:26 PM
A Cornell University music professor thinks audiences will get a kick out of a "conductor's-eye-view" of concerts.
- Earnings News: Microsoft, Amazon, Zynga [VIDEO]
October 24 2013 7:03 PM
Microsoft Corp., Amazon.com, Inc., and Zynga Inc. reported quarterly earnings after the closing bell on Thursday.