- Following Apple Watch Unveiling, Battery Life Remains A Mystery
September 09 2014 5:06 PM
Apple's mum on battery life and whether its Watch can survive underwater.
- Everything You Need To Know About iPhone 6
September 09 2014 1:48 PM
Apple attempts to reinvent a category it once dominated with two big-screen phones to compete with Android-powered "phablets."
- 5 Things Apple Must Do To Make iWatch A Hit
September 08 2014 5:26 PM
First-run Apple gadgets tend to be very simple, but one thing the iWatch must have is sex appeal.
- For iWatch, It's All About Battery Life
September 08 2014 11:45 AM
The iWatch could revolutionize payments and the way we interact with technology, but battery life could overshadow all those features.
- iWatch Will Support Facebook, Have Its Own App Store
September 08 2014 11:43 AM
Apple's new wearable will also contain sensors to monitor heart rate, motion and sweat.
- Motorola’s Moto 360 Is No Square
September 05 2014 10:34 AM
The first round smartwatch, available later today, has swappable leather and steel bands.
- JPMorgan Data Breach Traced Back To Russia
September 04 2014 7:24 AM
Weeks after the breach was discovered, investigators have traced the re-routed data to a Russian city, according to a Bloomberg report.
- Apple Stock Price Falls Amid Nude Photo iCloud Hack Scandal
September 03 2014 11:38 AM
Apple's reputation was sullied after iCloud’s role in a hack that resulted in the release of nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence.
- Toshiba Unveils $119 Tablet That Runs Windows 8.1
September 03 2014 10:44 AM
Toshiba hopes customers will be attracted to the Chromebook 2 and Encore Mini for their low prices.
- Samsung Goes Over The Edge
September 03 2014 10:35 AM
Samsung upped the ante against Apple on Wednesday with two new smartphones — including one with a screen that curves around the phone's edge.
- Google, UCSB Collaborate On Quantum Computer Processor
September 03 2014 3:18 AM
Google is backing a second project in the field of quantum computing, based on superconducting electronics, in collaboration with UCSB.
- JPMorgan Hack Could Be A Warning
September 03 2014 1:59 AM
Hackers who targeted JPMorgan last month were “a nation-state backed group” with “exceptional skills,” a former NSA chief told Bloomberg.
- Apple's Blame-The-User Approach To Breach Won't Fix iCloud
September 02 2014 6:35 PM
The company's reputation as a maker of future-tech that "just works" took a big hit this week.
- Tablets Feel The Heat While PCs Fight Back
September 01 2014 5:15 AM
Even as tablet demand levels out in mature markets, new operating systems are expected to keep demand for PCs going in these markets.
- India's Wipro To Hire More Staff In The Middle East
September 01 2014 1:33 AM
Wipro Gulf Llc, which was established in 2011, will double its staff in Muscat, Oman, as demand rises for its services in the region.
- The Day Apple Fanatics Have Been Waiting For
August 28 2014 2:06 PM
The Cupertino, California, company has sent out cryptic invitations to media outlets regarding an event on Sept. 9.
- Apple Patents Iconic Fifth Avenue Glass Cube
August 28 2014 10:52 AM
Larger glass panes were installed in 2011 as part of a $6.6 million renovation project that replaced the original Apple glass cube design.
- Smartphone Users Spend Way More Time In Apps Than The Mobile Web
August 27 2014 12:00 PM
Mobile ad server Medialets releases data from 300 million mobile ad impressions.
- HP Recalls Over 6M Laptop Power Cords
August 27 2014 10:40 AM
Hewlett-Packard Co. recalled more than 6 million laptop AC power cords following reports of burns and fire hazards.
- Future Apple iPhones Could Have Buttons Embedded Underneath Display
August 26 2014 11:34 AM
How Apple could make a larger screen while not making the phone physically larger.