- Former 'Starcraft 2' Pro Greg 'IdrA' Fields To Try Game Commentary
May 14 2013 2:09 PM
Former "Starcraft 2" professional gamer Greg "IdrA" Fields revealed that he plans to give game commentary a try.
- Violent Video Games Could Be Taxed: Biden
May 14 2013 12:43 PM
In a closed-door meeting with religious figures, Vice President Joe Biden made statements concerning the possible increased taxation of companies that make violent video games.
- Windows Blue Will Be A Free Windows 8 Update
May 14 2013 11:33 AM
Windows Blue will be a free update for Windows 8 dubbed Windows 8.1.
- 'Guild Wars 2' Expansion In Development
May 14 2013 11:27 AM
NCSoft, publisher of "Guild Wars 2," revealed that an expansion pack for the MMORPG is in development.
- 'Grand Theft Auto 5': New Artwork Revealed
May 13 2013 6:41 PM
Rockstar Games has released new artwork for 'Grand Theft Auto 5'.
- Xbox Reveal: Microsoft Making Xbox House For Event
May 13 2013 4:03 PM
Microsoft has begun to construct “the house that Xbox built," its Xbox Reveal event, scheduled to be held next week.
- Diablo 3 Auction Houses Return, Will Players Come Back?
May 13 2013 3:46 PM
Blizzard has reactivated Diablo 3’s auction houses after the company discovered an exploit that allowed players to duplicate obscene amounts of gold.
- Google I/O 2013: 5 Possible Announcements
May 13 2013 3:16 PM
This year’s Google I/O conference is a mere two days away. What can we expect to see at this year’s version of the gathering? Here are five possibilities.
- Get 'Dead Space' And 'Dead Space 2' For PC For $8.49
May 11 2013 11:12 AM
Want to take a shot at scaring yourself half to death? Head on over to Gamefly.com. "Dead Space" earned an 8.7 from IGN, while "Dead Space 2" got a 9 and an 8.5 from IGN and Gamespot.
- 'Google Drive' Goes Down - Again
May 10 2013 3:18 PM
'Google Drive', Google's cloud storage service, is currently experiencing outages.
- Steam Offers 'System Shock 2' For $7
May 10 2013 2:16 PM
"System Shock 2," regarded by critics and players alike as one of the all-time greatest games ever, is currently being sold on steam for $6.99, a 30 percent discount.
- Get 'Dishonored' and 'Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim' for $15 Each
May 10 2013 1:24 PM
Gamersgate has slashed the prices of several big-name titles by 50 percent, including "Dishonored," "Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" and "Fallout: New Vegas," which cost $14.99, $14.95 and $4.99, respectively.
- Mac OS X 10.9: Which New Features Will Apple Borrow From iOS?
May 10 2013 11:50 AM
Here’s 5 features users can expect from Mac OS X 10.9, codenamed “Cabernet,” when it’s unveiled next month at WWDC 2013.
- 'Starcraft 2': Pro Player Calls Out Fans
May 10 2013 11:41 AM
Professional "Starcraft 2" player Greg “IdrA” Fields was taken off the official roster of his eSports team, Evil Geniuses, after he calls fans of the uber-popular RTS "a bunch of f----" in a forum post.
- 'Resident Evil: Revelations' Demo Coming May 14
May 10 2013 11:35 AM
A demo of 'Resident Evil: Revelations,' the next release in Capcom’s long-running survival horror series, will be available for download on Tuesday, May 14, for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC.
- 'Diablo 3' Auction Houses To Remain Offline For At Least Another 24 Hours
May 09 2013 5:24 PM
Today, a Blizzard Community Manager posted on the 'Diablo 3' forums, indicating that the game’s Auction Houses will be kept offline for at least another day.
- Blizzard To Create ‘World of Warcraft’ Content 'More Frequently'
May 09 2013 4:59 PM
In Activision Blizzard's earnings call on Wednesday, CEO Robert Kotick said the gamemaker would create new "World of Warcraft" content, faster.
- Get 'Total War: Rome 2' 25% Off With This Coupon Code
May 09 2013 4:56 PM
We found a 25% off code for 'Total War: Rome 2,' which Sega announced a Sept. 3, 2012, release date for earlier today.
- EA Lays Off 900 Employees - Are 'Crysis,' 'Dead Space' In Trouble?
May 09 2013 3:48 PM
During EA’s most recent earnings call, it announced it would cut roughly 10 percent, or 900 members, of its workforce. Are weak "Crysis 3" and "Dead Space 3" sales to blame?
- Is New Demonoid A Malware Scam?
May 09 2013 12:11 PM
The torrent community is buzzing about a the return of Demonoid, but others worry that it's a massive phishing scam looking to infect millions with malware.