- Is It Time To Buy A Smartwatch?
June 28 2014 12:24 PM
Take a look at how the newly unveiled Android Wear smartwatches stack up against each other, and existing products on the market.
- Google Glass Goes Missing From I/O Conference
June 27 2014 3:16 PM
While Google Glass was relatively invisible during the company's big event, supporters say they see a bright future for the computing shades.
- After Aereo: The Best Streaming TV Options For Cord Cutters
June 26 2014 5:40 PM
Cord cutters distraught over the Supreme Court's decision over Aereo have several alternatives for streaming TV.
- When Cloud Companies Offer 'Free' Storage, The Cost Is You
June 26 2014 11:26 AM
If nothing in life is free, what is the cost of "free" cloud-based storage?
- Moto 360 Watch Not Ready For I/O
June 25 2014 5:23 PM
Google said Wednesday that Motorola's Moto 360 watch will be released later this summer.
- We Asked MacBook Users If They'd Consider the Cash to Try a Surface Pro 3
June 25 2014 11:03 AM
MacBook Air users have mixed feelings about Microsoft's Surface Pro 3-MacBook Air trade in promotion.
- Montana Health Dept. Hack Likely Affected 1.3 Million People
June 25 2014 2:08 AM
Montana experiences an average of 17,000 hacking attempts on the state's computer system every hour, or nearly six billion attempts a year.
- The Top 11 Things To Look For At Google I/O
June 24 2014 4:50 PM
Google has a lot of projects in the pipeline leading up to I/O 2014 - here are 11 things to look out for at the conference.
- Samsung Unveiling Smartwatch At Google I/O
June 23 2014 3:19 PM
Samsung is reportedly planning to unveil its Android Wear smartwatch this week at Google's annual developers conference.
- LG G Watch Price And Images Leak Online
June 19 2014 3:06 PM
A look at the start-up screen for the wearable that leaked online offers details about Google's plan for Android Wear.
- The Gender Gap: Google Discusses Diversity In Tech
June 18 2014 9:38 PM
Google asked female attendees of an Android developer conference how they could narrow the tech gender gap.
- 5 Things To Know About The $1,099 Apple iMac
June 18 2014 10:04 AM
Apple introduced a lower-priced iMac on Wednesday, opening up the Mac desktop to a wider market, with a few caveats.
- Apple Store Is Down. Does That Mean The New iMacs Will Be Here Soon?
June 18 2014 8:20 AM
If rumors are to be believed, the company has been planning an upgrade to its iMac lineup sometime this week.
- Apple Releases iOS 8 Beta 2: How To Download
June 17 2014 4:13 PM
Apple says iOS 8 is coming to the iPhone and iPad this fall, but for $99, anyone can download Beta 2.
- Acer's All-In-One Touchscreen Impresses [VIDEO]
June 16 2014 1:54 PM
The Acer Aspire U5-620 is the company’s newest all-in-one desktop in a line that tries to be everything for everyone.
- Computer Forensics ID Chinese Military Hackers
June 10 2014 4:30 PM
Chinese hackers charged by the Justice Department are just the tip of the iceberg, a cybersecurity company says.
- 20 Million Accounts Linked To Prostitution Deleted To Create "Healthy" Chinese Cyberspace
June 10 2014 11:04 AM
Chinese Internet Giant Tencent shut down 5 percent of its active-user base as China attempts to clean up its web.
- Did 'Eugene' Pass the Turing Test?
June 09 2014 6:10 PM
Not everyone is convinced that the 'bot's performance is quite the AI milestone the University of Reading claims.
- Google Maps Brazil’s World Cup Stadiums
June 05 2014 11:54 AM
Check out images of all 12 stadiums and notable sites throughout the host country for the premiere international soccer tourney.
- Find Out If Your Mac Will Be Able To Update To OS X Yosemite
June 04 2014 10:15 AM
Macs compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or OS X 10.9 Mavericks will also be compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.