- India Is Ransomware Capital Of Asia-Pacific: Report
October 23 2013 5:49 AM
Risky online behavior and increased use of mobile Internet have contributed to an increase in cyber crime.
- Apple 2013 MacBook Pro Unveiled
October 22 2013 2:02 PM
What new features will the 2013 MacBook Pro offer? How much will the desktops cost?
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks For Free
October 22 2013 1:41 PM
In a keynote speech on Tuesday in San Francisco, Apple announced the release date and price of its latest operating system, OS X Mavericks.
- 'GTA 5' Malware Infected Thousands Of PCs
October 22 2013 11:03 AM
Thousands of eager PC gamers have downloaded malware in the form of a BitTorrent that purports to be an early release of “GTA V” for PCs.
- Retina iPad Mini Supplies Could Be Limited Until Early 2014
October 22 2013 7:26 AM
Although production of the retina iPad mini could be limited initially, the iPad 5 is expected to generate strong demand among consumers.
- Tablets Prop Up Smart Device Shipments As PC Segment Continues To Decline
October 22 2013 4:04 AM
This holiday season, will demand for lower-priced devices eclipse the smartphone's status as the most-favored gift?
- CryptoLocker Virus Holds Computers For Ransom
October 21 2013 3:23 PM
A dangerous new walware threatens to forever deny the user access to his or her files unless a ransom in bitcoins is paid to the hacker within 100 hours.
- Twitter To Shut Down #Music App: Report
October 19 2013 7:31 PM
Twitter is reportedly "strongly considering" shuttering its #music mobile app after "abysmal" download numbers.
- Power Plants Vulnerable To Hackers
October 17 2013 3:48 PM
The vulnerabilities hadn't been seen before, mainly since the protocols controlling the plants aren't connected to the rest of the Internet.
- Windows 8.1 Arrives: Everything You Need To Know
October 17 2013 11:07 AM
The latest version “continues the vision” that Microsoft initiated with Windows 8 last year.
- Apple Asks Developers For Mavericks App Ahead Of Launch
October 16 2013 3:44 AM
According to the notice, developers are required to test their apps with the GM build of Mavericks before submitting them to Apple for review.
- New iPads, MacBook Pros, Mac Pro Rumored To Be Launched by Mid-November
October 16 2013 2:27 AM
Apple is set to release updated MacBook Pro models, new iPads, and the newly designed Mac Pro all by mid-November, according to a new report.
- Google Glass 2.0 Coming In 2014, Says X Labs Exec
October 15 2013 2:36 PM
Google Glass is not yet available for purchase, but the company may skip it altogether and produce a new design as soon as 2014.
- iPad 5 May Get Redesigned Smart Cover, Mini May Get Thicker
October 15 2013 6:21 AM
A design change for the iPad 5 could mean Apple will introduce a new Smart Cover, while iPad mini may get thicker to house a bigger battery.
- Google Explains Quantum Computer With YouTube Video
October 14 2013 4:33 PM
Google released a YouTube video to help explain what is happening in the Quantum Artificial Intelligence Lab.
- Google Users Protest ‘Shared Endorsements’
October 14 2013 2:52 PM
The protest concern a Google Plus terms/conditions change where profile pictures and comments will be used in ads, called "shared endorsements."
- Scientists Design 3-D Puzzle To Piece Together Ancient Artifact
October 10 2013 10:59 PM
A team of scientists is asking online gamers to help them piece together the fragments of an ancient artifact by using a 3-D puzzle.
- Meet James Forshaw, Who Won $100,000 From Microsoft
October 10 2013 11:01 AM
James Forshaw, 34, must be pretty pleased to have won two out of the three bounty rewards offered by Microsoft.
- Is This The Apple iPad 5's New Look?
October 10 2013 7:27 AM
An Australian blogger has come up with yet another set of images, said to be that of the iPad 5, showing the device in space gray color.
- Rise Of The Tablet: Apple, Windows PCs Feel The Heat
October 10 2013 2:47 AM
Apple's Macs continued to struggle in the U.S. even as worldwide PC shipments declined, according to two new estimates.