- Swedish Police Arrest Pirate Bay Founder
May 31 2014 9:50 PM
Pirate Bay founder Peter Sunde faces eight months in prison.
- Has Dell Made A Good Small Windows Tablet? [VIDEO]
May 29 2014 2:29 PM
If you’re in the market for a simple, small, yet tough tablet, the Venue 8 Pro should grab your attention.
- Apple Expected To Launch Cheaper iMac, 8GB iPhone 5s At WWDC
May 29 2014 8:03 AM
Apple is also expected to debut the company’s iOS 8 and OS X 10.10, along with new hardware.
- Snowden's Side: The NSA Can Almost Read Your Thoughts
May 29 2014 12:19 AM
In an exclusive interview with NBC, Edward Snowden said he is not a spy for Russia and considers himself an American patriot.
- Apple's Beats Buy Is Official
May 28 2014 5:21 PM
For a deal that works out to be about $3 billion, Apple announced its acquisition of Beats Electronics.
- Apple Says Users, Not iCloud, Caused iOS Ransom Attack
May 28 2014 4:00 PM
Apple didn't provide any additional information about how "Oleg Pliss" was able to lock Australian iPhones and hold them for ransom.
- Australian Apple Devices Held For Ransom
May 27 2014 3:34 PM
This may shatter some Apple users' beliefs that their devices are immune from malicious hackers and malware.
- China Tells Its Banks To Replace IBM's Servers With Local Ones
May 27 2014 8:06 AM
The Chinese government has also reportedly told state-owned companies to break ties with American consulting firms.
- Apple Reportedly Working On ARM-Based Mac Prototypes
May 26 2014 4:47 AM
The new machines are far along in development and could even be ready for an announcement, a report says.
- Google Starts 'Small' With Wireless Internet
May 23 2014 10:11 AM
How will Google's plan to lease Wi-Fi hardware to small businesses affect consumers and advertisers beyond free Internet access?
- New Hardware Likely At Apple’s WWDC In June
May 22 2014 6:24 AM
The updated app includes a revamped user interface with a new icon to reflect the design changes.
- Surface Pro 3 vs. MacBook Air And IPad Air: Which One Is Best?
May 21 2014 4:48 PM
Microsoft's newly announced Surface Pro 3 offers fairly good competition for Apple, but will it stand the test of time?
- Smartphone Cameras Offer Key To Securing Data
May 20 2014 2:43 PM
Researchers have found a foolproof way to encrypt data online, using a smartphone's camera.
- Microsoft Announces Surface Pro 3 As Possible Laptop Killer
May 20 2014 2:05 PM
Microsoft announced the “the tablet that can replace your laptop” Tuesday at a special event at Internet Week.
- Apple Details OS X 10.9.3 4K Display Enhancements
May 17 2014 12:33 PM
The 4K display support allows users to connect their devices to an external 4K monitor and take advantage of refresh rates of 60Hz.
- Apple Releases OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks
May 16 2014 2:15 AM
The update uses the pixel-doubling technique to enable true Retina experience where the size of user interface elements remains unaffected.
- The Floor's Officially Open On Net Neutrality
May 15 2014 1:15 PM
Now's the time to speak up if you don't think ISPs should be able to charge big companies for faster Internet access.
- New Questions About the Safety of Computer Chip Manufacturing
May 14 2014 8:18 PM
The science isn't definitive, but something seems to be giving Samsung workers cancer.
- Yahoo Buys 'Self-Destructing' Blink App
May 14 2014 7:33 AM
Much like Snapchat, Blink helps users send content that can self-destruct as soon as it's consumed.
- Are We Headed Back To A World Before Search Engines?
May 13 2014 3:43 PM
The EU's ruling that Google must respond to requests to remove "irrelevant" information could close doors that the Internet opened for everyone.