- 'Total War: Rome 2' Set For September 3 Release
May 09 2013 11:45 AM
Sega, publisher of the “Total War” and “Company of Heroes” series of RTS games, has announced a September 3, 2013 release date for “Total War: Rome 2.”
- 'World of Warcraft' Loses 1.3 Million Subscribers In Q1 2013
May 09 2013 11:12 AM
During Q1 of 2013, Activision Blizzard revealed that 'World of Warcraft', the hyper-popular fantasy MMO, lost 1.3 million subscribers. Does this truly mean that the sky is falling for Blizzard’s venerable MMORPG?
- 'Wolfenstein: The New Order' Won't Include Multiplayer Mode
May 08 2013 4:08 PM
Bethesda and MachineGames announced that “Wolfenstein: The New Order” won’t include a multiplayer mode.
- Warren Spector Issues Apology After Initial ‘Wolfenstein: The New Order’ Comments
May 08 2013 3:26 PM
Warren Spector issued an apology today after he made comments about "Wolfenstein: The New Order" yesterday that prompted a strong response from the series' fans.
- Spotify Stealer Downloadify Dies: How Else Can You Download Free Music?
May 08 2013 3:00 PM
For a few hours, a Chrome extension called Downloadify allowed users to steal songs from Spotify. While it may be shut down, there are still other ways to steal music online.
- EA Seizes Multiple Domains For Future 'Battlefield' Games
May 08 2013 12:05 PM
The “Battlefield” series has been a cash cow for EA, and it looks like that there’s strong evidence which suggests that the publisher will continue to milk it for the foreseeable future.
- Gold-Duping Bug In 'Diablo 3' Is Another Problem In The Game's Checkered History
May 08 2013 10:35 AM
Blizzard has disabled the gold and real-money auction houses of "Diablo 3" after a bug was discovered that allowed players to duplicate gold following the release of the 1.0.8 patch on Tuesday.
- Sony Refreshes The VAIO Fit Line
May 07 2013 5:09 PM
Representatives from Sony say the company has “killed” the oft-maligned 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Bethesda Is Currently Developing 'Wolfenstein: The New Order'
May 07 2013 4:43 PM
On Tuesday, Bethesda Softworks, developer of "Dishonored," "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" and more, announced that "Wolfenstein: The New Order" is in development.
- Beautiful And Illegal Map Of The Internet
May 07 2013 4:28 PM
A hacker used 420,000 computers to create a beautiful map of computers around the world accessing the Internet.
- 'Mass Effect 3' For PC: Here's How To Get It For Free
May 07 2013 4:06 PM
We found a sweet deal on "Mass Effect 3" for PC that we’re sure you’ll love.
- Pentagon Blames Chinese Military For Cyberattacks
May 07 2013 2:34 PM
A new Pentagon report blames the Chinese military for numerous cyberattacks on military computers,
- Production For Retina iPad Mini Begins Next Month
May 07 2013 1:16 PM
Mass production for Apple's new iPad mini "2" with a 7.9-inch Retina display will begin in June with its release date to follow shortly thereafter.
- Get 'Left 4 Dead' and 'Left 4 Dead 2' For $4 Each On PC
May 07 2013 12:46 PM
Aren't "Left 4 Dead" and "Left 4 Dead 2" freakin' awesome? What!? You haven't played them!? Slap yourself! Now read on to find out how to get both for less than $8 for PC.
- Google Glass Dangerous While Driving?
May 07 2013 11:15 AM
A review of Google Glass while driving found the glasses to be unusable and even dangerous to use.
- Intel's New Silvermont Processors Go Up Against ARM
May 06 2013 6:29 PM
Silvermont will be a 22nm SoC custom-built by Intel, compared to 28nm in most current-generation ARM-based chips.
- World's First 3-D Printed Gun Successfully Fired
May 06 2013 5:48 PM
A nonprofit in Texas created the world's first 3D printed gun capable of firing a live round.
- Chinese Hacker Accesses US Dam Database
May 02 2013 3:12 PM
A hack on a U.S. army database containing information about thousands dams was traced to China.
- Malicious Spyware Disguised As Mozilla Firefox
May 02 2013 12:48 PM
A recent report found 36 countries to be using a sophisticated spyware used to monitor political dissidents. New versions are disguised as Mozilla Firefox and information about the Malaysian General Election.
- Apple iPad’s Worldwide Tablet Q1 Market Share Drops Below 40%
May 02 2013 8:15 AM
The tablet market share for Apple's iPad dropped in the first quarter of 2013.