- Google Glass Ready To Ship To Explorers [VIDEO]
April 16 2013 10:52 AM
Google announced that its smart glasses have come off the production line, and Glass will finally be released to developers within days.
- 7 Incredible Applications For Raspberry Pi
April 15 2013 3:20 PM
We’ve rounded up seven of the most unique and noteworthy uses for the affordable, credit card-size computer, Raspberry Pi.
- Low-Cost iPhone Coming With A Flexible Display?
April 13 2013 9:46 AM
In the same way Apple re-engineered its EarPods to conform to the human ear, the iPhone 6 may come with a flexible display to accommodate a greater diversity of hand types.
- Google 5 Times Safer Than Bing?
April 12 2013 2:17 PM
A German study of 40 million search results found Google to be 5 times better than Bing at avoided malware.
- Want To Hijack An Airplane? There's An App For That
April 11 2013 11:18 AM
A Security Specialist developed an Android App that can completely hijack an airplane's systems.
- Leaked iPad 5 Photos Reveal A New Front Face
April 10 2013 5:43 PM
Leaked photos of the fifth-generation iPad, aka "iPad 5," expose the tablet's new front face and other external features.
- Harman Kardon NC Review: Shutting Out The World Is About Comfort, Not Style
April 09 2013 4:22 PM
The NC headphones' noise-canceling technology -- the same kind used for acoustic installations in many luxury cars -- is a superior means of escape.
- New Mac Laptops, Desktops Coming In June?
April 09 2013 12:35 PM
Following tradition, Apple will reportedly release a new MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and Mac Pro desktop at its Worldwide Developers Conference in June.
- Apple iPad 5 Rumors: New Report Says Volume Production To Begin After June
April 09 2013 7:10 AM
Sources in Taiwanese supply chain revealed that Apple will begin volume production of the iPad 5 between July and August.
- Will The iPhone 5S Finally Introduce The iWallet?
April 08 2013 12:58 PM
Patents for Apple's "iWallet" technology date back to 2010, but 2013 may be the year it finally hits the iPhone.
- Apple To Release The iPad 5 In April?
April 05 2013 12:17 PM
Sources close to Apple say the fifth-generation 9.7-inch iPad will be released by the end of April.
- iOS 7 Release Date May Coincide With iPhone 5S, iPad 5
April 03 2013 4:32 PM
Apple is reportedly behind schedule with iOS 7, which is said to boast completely redesigned visuals and many new features for users.
- BlackBerry 10 Can BBM Anything You’re Watching, Even If It’s Porn
April 02 2013 4:30 PM
The new BlackBerry 10 operating system in the BlackBerry Z10 has some sharing features that private users may want to toggle ‘off.’
- Computer Fraud Bill Draft Infuriates Critics
March 28 2013 12:06 PM
The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act's vast reach troubles many, and a House proposal would extend it further.
- Xbox 720 Launch Projected For April Or June As Possible Logo Is Leaked [PHOTO]
March 27 2013 3:49 PM
A possible sneak peak of the Xbox 720 logo has surfaced on the Web, and many have suggested the device could be unveiled at a media event in April or at Microsoft's E3 Expo in June.
- Rival Bids For Computer Maker Dell Raises Stakes
March 23 2013 7:48 PM
Bids from rival groups could make a deal for Dell all the sweeter for current shareholders in the coming week.
- New Mac Malware Targets Google Chrome, Firefox And Safari Browsers
March 21 2013 12:18 PM
In the wake of last year's Flashback Trojan, a new Trojan virus called "Yontoo" is affecting Apple's OS X systems by installing itself directly into the Mac's popular browsers, including Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Xbox 720 May Introduce Install-Only Games, Always-On Specs
March 20 2013 12:04 PM
Alleged documentation from Microsoft says the Xbox 720 console will feature install-only games and an always-on connection.
- Apple Faces Class Action Suit For Retina MacBook Pro ‘Ghosting’ Issue
March 15 2013 11:24 AM
Apple is facing a potential class action suit after an owner of its MacBook Pro with Retina display accused the computer company of “tricking” consumers into paying for a poor-quality screen.
- Valve Steam Box Could Be Ready In 'Three To Four Months,' Says Gabe Newell
March 06 2013 1:43 PM
Valve is preparing to send early prototypes of its new Steam Box hardware to users in three to four months, according to comments from the company's co-founder Gabe Newell given to the BBC.