- Apple iPad 5 Rumors: New Report Says Volume Production To Begin After June
April 09 2013 7:10 AM
Sources in Taiwanese supply chain revealed that Apple will begin volume production of the iPad 5 between July and August.
- Will The iPhone 5S Finally Introduce The iWallet?
April 08 2013 12:58 PM
Patents for Apple's "iWallet" technology date back to 2010, but 2013 may be the year it finally hits the iPhone.
- Apple To Release The iPad 5 In April?
April 05 2013 12:17 PM
Sources close to Apple say the fifth-generation 9.7-inch iPad will be released by the end of April.
- iOS 7 Release Date May Coincide With iPhone 5S, iPad 5
April 03 2013 4:32 PM
Apple is reportedly behind schedule with iOS 7, which is said to boast completely redesigned visuals and many new features for users.
- BlackBerry 10 Can BBM Anything You’re Watching, Even If It’s Porn
April 02 2013 4:30 PM
The new BlackBerry 10 operating system in the BlackBerry Z10 has some sharing features that private users may want to toggle ‘off.’
- Computer Fraud Bill Draft Infuriates Critics
March 28 2013 12:06 PM
The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act's vast reach troubles many, and a House proposal would extend it further.
- Xbox 720 Launch Projected For April Or June As Possible Logo Is Leaked [PHOTO]
March 27 2013 3:49 PM
A possible sneak peak of the Xbox 720 logo has surfaced on the Web, and many have suggested the device could be unveiled at a media event in April or at Microsoft's E3 Expo in June.
- Rival Bids For Computer Maker Dell Raises Stakes
March 23 2013 7:48 PM
Bids from rival groups could make a deal for Dell all the sweeter for current shareholders in the coming week.
- New Mac Malware Targets Google Chrome, Firefox And Safari Browsers
March 21 2013 12:18 PM
In the wake of last year's Flashback Trojan, a new Trojan virus called "Yontoo" is affecting Apple's OS X systems by installing itself directly into the Mac's popular browsers, including Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Xbox 720 May Introduce Install-Only Games, Always-On Specs
March 20 2013 12:04 PM
Alleged documentation from Microsoft says the Xbox 720 console will feature install-only games and an always-on connection.
- Apple Faces Class Action Suit For Retina MacBook Pro ‘Ghosting’ Issue
March 15 2013 11:24 AM
Apple is facing a potential class action suit after an owner of its MacBook Pro with Retina display accused the computer company of “tricking” consumers into paying for a poor-quality screen.
- Valve Steam Box Could Be Ready In 'Three To Four Months,' Says Gabe Newell
March 06 2013 1:43 PM
Valve is preparing to send early prototypes of its new Steam Box hardware to users in three to four months, according to comments from the company's co-founder Gabe Newell given to the BBC.
- Google Chromebook Pixel: Up Close And Personal [PHOTOS]
February 22 2013 2:38 PM
Google's Chromebook Pixel is like taking the Retina Display of the MacBook Pro and embedding it in the slim body of the MacBook Air.
- Why The PlayStation 4 Wasn't Revealed At Its Unveiling
February 21 2013 3:43 PM
Sony took two hours to debut the PlayStation 4 at its Wednesday event, but 120 minutes wasn't enough to actually unveil what the console looks like.
- Google Reported Planning Touchscreen Laptops
February 21 2013 12:21 AM
Google reportedly has developed the first touchscreen laptops powered by its Chrome OS to be sold later this year.
- New Mac Pro Coming? Apple Pulls Current Desktops From Europe
February 19 2013 5:22 PM
Apple pulled its current-generation Mac Pro from European shelves, but the company plans to release a redesigned computer in the coming months.
- Were MTV And BET Hacked, Or Was It A Publicity Stunt?
February 19 2013 4:31 PM
Were BET and MTV hacked or is it a publicity stunt?
- Why The iWatch Will Be More Important Than The iPhone In 2013
February 14 2013 10:46 AM
The rumored iWatch from Apple could be bigger than the iPhone in 2013, and here's why.
- Microsoft Surface Pro Teardown Suggests Tablet Is Not Repairable
February 13 2013 5:36 PM
The iFixit team delved deep into Microsoft's Surface Pro tablet only to find that the machine is barely repairable.
- Mac Laptops Get Upgraded, But Why Now?
February 13 2013 12:22 PM
Apple on Wednesday announced lower prices and improved specs for two of its major Mac laptops, the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air, but why now?