- iPad Air, Retina Mini iPad May See Early Than Normal Launch
April 10 2014 4:06 PM
Renowned Apple analyst Ming Chi-Kuo weighed in on several Apple products Wednesday, including the future iterations of the iPad Air and Retina iPad Mini.
- Listen To This - Google Chrome Bug Could Let Websites Spy On Your Conversations
April 10 2014 3:36 PM
The bug could give malicious websites access to Chrome-generated transcripts of conversations within earshot of a computer's microphone.
- Google To Sell Project Glass To Anyone For One Day
April 10 2014 3:35 PM
Google said it would open orders of its wearable computing headset, Glass, to anyone in the US for one day.
- 'Perfect Forward Secrecy' - The Technology To Counter Heartbleed Cyberthreat
April 10 2014 2:54 PM
Perfect forward secrecy generates a new random key every time public data is transmitted to a server.
- Why It Took Two Years To Find Heartbleed
April 09 2014 10:16 PM
The key to finding Heartbleed was creating a way to automatically test encryption software for vulnerabilities.
- Why Microsoft Dropped Windows XP
April 09 2014 3:02 PM
Time has run out for the once-ubiquitous OS after 12 years of service.
- Why 'Heartbleed' Bug Is Devastating Cybersecurity
April 08 2014 12:24 PM
Heartbleed gives hackers easy access to encrypted communications and private information like usernames, passwords and credit card data.
- How Some Countries Are Planning Future Of The Internet
April 08 2014 11:22 AM
In conjunction with Wikileaks, 23 nations will discuss human rights and the internet in São Paulo later this month.
- What To Expect At WWDC 2014
April 03 2014 1:52 PM
Apple announced Thursday that WWDC will take place June 2-6 at the Mascone West Center in San Francisco, Calif. Here’s what to expect.
- Windows 8.1 Update To Roll Out Next Week
April 03 2014 7:36 AM
The traditional Start menu is also said to be coming back to Windows, but not in the upcoming Windows 8.1 Update.
- Dropbox's Anti-Piracy System That Protects Privacy
March 31 2014 6:32 PM
The way Dropbox checks for pirated content is completely legal and doesn’t even really violate a person’s privacy.
- Tablets’ Global Winning Run Continues As PCs Lose Ground
March 29 2014 12:09 PM
Shipments of PCs, tablets, and mobile phones will reach 2.5 billion in 2014, according to Gartner research.
- SoundCloud Integration For Vox Announced
March 29 2014 11:22 AM
As Kiev protested, Coppertino programmed: makers of the Vox music player announce new innovations.
- Macworld Begins: How Analysts See Apple's 2014
March 27 2014 3:26 PM
As the Apple-dedicated tech conference began, five industry analysts discussed where Apple is and where it may go this year.
- Motorola To Charge 'Premium' Price For The Moto 360 Watch?
March 26 2014 6:19 PM
Motorola Mobility has not released details about the price or specs of the Moto 360 smartwatch, but consumers can expect it to cost at least as much as one of the company's smartphones.
- The Factors Behind Obama Push To End NSA Bulk Data Collection
March 24 2014 11:08 PM
The administration will lay out its proposal on Friday, reports the New York Times.
- Want $100 From Microsoft?
March 24 2014 6:43 PM
If you can verify that they are using a computer running Windows XP that is unable to support Windows 8, Microsoft will give a $100 store credit towards a new PC.
- LG Tweets G Watch As Release Date Approaches
March 24 2014 4:07 PM
LG tweeted a clearer look at the G Watch, the first Android Wear smartwatch release.
- Does Apple-Comcast Deal Mean Net Neutrality Is Dead?
March 24 2014 2:01 PM
Apple is discussing a deal with Comcast that would give Apple TV's streaming services preferential treatment on Comcast’s cable network.
- Motorola Hints At Moto 360 Watch Specs
March 22 2014 12:13 PM
Teasing details about the Moto 360 smart watch, one of the first wearables powered by Android Wear.