- Early Adopters Of Google-Powered Watches Cope With Glitches
July 08 2014 2:44 PM
Paid apps aren't working on the first Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Ditches Google Maps In Latest iCloud Update
July 08 2014 1:12 PM
Apple's Find My iPhone web app has finally ditched Google Maps in favor of the Cupertino, California tech titan's mapping solution.
- Apple Patents Suggest iOS Devices Made Entirely Of Glass
July 08 2014 11:49 AM
Apple may develop iOS devices made entirely of glass, according to patents just issued by the USPTO.
- PC Market Poised For A Comeback, Sort Of
July 08 2014 4:11 AM
Overall, the worldwide combined shipments of devices are estimated to reach 2.4 billion units in 2014.
- Privacy Group Grumbles Over Facebook Mood Experiments To FTC
July 03 2014 2:54 PM
The group is also asking Facebook to make the News Feed algorithm public.
- Apple Wants To Keep Your Mac Pro Safe And Sound
July 02 2014 10:14 AM
Mac Pro owners can now secure their expensive workstations using the newly released Mac Pro Security Lock Adapter by Apple.
- Presidential Privacy Board Blesses NSA Spying
July 02 2014 3:19 AM
The Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board was appointed by President Barack Obama to deliberate on the NSA's spying program.
- Were You A Subject In Facebook’s Mood Experiment?
July 01 2014 5:05 PM
Facebook experimented on nearly 700,000 users but tinkering with their news feeds to see how it affected their emotions. But were you one of them?
- Is It Time To Buy A Smartwatch?
June 28 2014 12:24 PM
Take a look at how the newly unveiled Android Wear smartwatches stack up against each other, and existing products on the market.
- Google Glass Goes Missing From I/O Conference
June 27 2014 3:16 PM
While Google Glass was relatively invisible during the company's big event, supporters say they see a bright future for the computing shades.
- After Aereo: The Best Streaming TV Options For Cord Cutters
June 26 2014 5:40 PM
Cord cutters distraught over the Supreme Court's decision over Aereo have several alternatives for streaming TV.
- When Cloud Companies Offer 'Free' Storage, The Cost Is You
June 26 2014 11:26 AM
If nothing in life is free, what is the cost of "free" cloud-based storage?
- Moto 360 Watch Not Ready For I/O
June 25 2014 5:23 PM
Google said Wednesday that Motorola's Moto 360 watch will be released later this summer.
- We Asked MacBook Users If They'd Consider the Cash to Try a Surface Pro 3
June 25 2014 11:03 AM
MacBook Air users have mixed feelings about Microsoft's Surface Pro 3-MacBook Air trade in promotion.
- Montana Health Dept. Hack Likely Affected 1.3 Million People
June 25 2014 2:08 AM
Montana experiences an average of 17,000 hacking attempts on the state's computer system every hour, or nearly six billion attempts a year.
- The Top 11 Things To Look For At Google I/O
June 24 2014 4:50 PM
Google has a lot of projects in the pipeline leading up to I/O 2014 - here are 11 things to look out for at the conference.
- Samsung Unveiling Smartwatch At Google I/O
June 23 2014 3:19 PM
Samsung is reportedly planning to unveil its Android Wear smartwatch this week at Google's annual developers conference.
- LG G Watch Price And Images Leak Online
June 19 2014 3:06 PM
A look at the start-up screen for the wearable that leaked online offers details about Google's plan for Android Wear.
- The Gender Gap: Google Discusses Diversity In Tech
June 18 2014 9:38 PM
Google asked female attendees of an Android developer conference how they could narrow the tech gender gap.
- 5 Things To Know About The $1,099 Apple iMac
June 18 2014 10:04 AM
Apple introduced a lower-priced iMac on Wednesday, opening up the Mac desktop to a wider market, with a few caveats.