- Google Glass And Classical Music: A Melodious Combination?
October 25 2013 4:26 PM
A Cornell University music professor thinks audiences will get a kick out of a "conductor's-eye-view" of concerts.
- Earnings News: Microsoft, Amazon, Zynga [VIDEO]
October 24 2013 7:03 PM
Microsoft Corp., Amazon.com, Inc., and Zynga Inc. reported quarterly earnings after the closing bell on Thursday.
- Why Apple And Adobe Sandboxed Safari's Flash Player On Mac OS X Mavericks
October 24 2013 10:52 AM
Adobe announced that Mac users of Flash Player will be protected in the new Safari for OS X Mavericks with a technique called "sandboxing."
- New Retina MacBook Pro Benchmarks Leaked
October 24 2013 6:47 AM
Some of the benchmarks appear legitimate offering a glimpse into the devices’ raw performance compared to their predecessors.
- Will The Apple TV Upset The Cable Subscription Model?
October 23 2013 11:25 AM
The Apple TV was noticeably missing from its October announcement. Does this mean Apple has something bigger up its sleeve?
- Amazon Responds To Kindle Fire HDX Blue Screen Complaints
October 23 2013 10:37 AM
Amazon (AMZN) has responded to customer complaints suggesting a blue or purple haze around the Kindle Fire HDX 7-inch's screen.
- T-Mobile To Offer iPad Air With Free 200MB Plan
October 23 2013 7:22 AM
This is the first time that T-Mobile customers will be able to buy an iPad directly from the carrier.
- India Is Ransomware Capital Of Asia-Pacific: Report
October 23 2013 5:49 AM
Risky online behavior and increased use of mobile Internet have contributed to an increase in cyber crime.
- Apple 2013 MacBook Pro Unveiled
October 22 2013 2:02 PM
What new features will the 2013 MacBook Pro offer? How much will the desktops cost?
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks For Free
October 22 2013 1:41 PM
In a keynote speech on Tuesday in San Francisco, Apple announced the release date and price of its latest operating system, OS X Mavericks.
- 'GTA 5' Malware Infected Thousands Of PCs
October 22 2013 11:03 AM
Thousands of eager PC gamers have downloaded malware in the form of a BitTorrent that purports to be an early release of “GTA V” for PCs.
- Retina iPad Mini Supplies Could Be Limited Until Early 2014
October 22 2013 7:26 AM
Although production of the retina iPad mini could be limited initially, the iPad 5 is expected to generate strong demand among consumers.
- Tablets Prop Up Smart Device Shipments As PC Segment Continues To Decline
October 22 2013 4:04 AM
This holiday season, will demand for lower-priced devices eclipse the smartphone's status as the most-favored gift?
- CryptoLocker Virus Holds Computers For Ransom
October 21 2013 3:23 PM
A dangerous new walware threatens to forever deny the user access to his or her files unless a ransom in bitcoins is paid to the hacker within 100 hours.
- Twitter To Shut Down #Music App: Report
October 19 2013 7:31 PM
Twitter is reportedly "strongly considering" shuttering its #music mobile app after "abysmal" download numbers.
- Power Plants Vulnerable To Hackers
October 17 2013 3:48 PM
The vulnerabilities hadn't been seen before, mainly since the protocols controlling the plants aren't connected to the rest of the Internet.
- Windows 8.1 Arrives: Everything You Need To Know
October 17 2013 11:07 AM
The latest version “continues the vision” that Microsoft initiated with Windows 8 last year.
- Apple Asks Developers For Mavericks App Ahead Of Launch
October 16 2013 3:44 AM
According to the notice, developers are required to test their apps with the GM build of Mavericks before submitting them to Apple for review.
- New iPads, MacBook Pros, Mac Pro Rumored To Be Launched by Mid-November
October 16 2013 2:27 AM
Apple is set to release updated MacBook Pro models, new iPads, and the newly designed Mac Pro all by mid-November, according to a new report.
- Google Glass 2.0 Coming In 2014, Says X Labs Exec
October 15 2013 2:36 PM
Google Glass is not yet available for purchase, but the company may skip it altogether and produce a new design as soon as 2014.