- More App Support Coming To Google’s Chromecast
February 04 2014 2:07 AM
The release means that even more movies, TV shows and music will become available on Chromecast.
- Apple iPhone 5c Explodes In Teenage Girl's Back Pocket
February 03 2014 2:54 PM
In a seemingly unusual event, an iPhone 5c exploded late last week in the back pocket of a 13-year-old girl.
- Apple Films Mac-Anniversary Spot Using iPhone 5s
February 03 2014 12:03 PM
The cinematographers on the project doubted the mobile phone's video capabilities, but by the end of the day, their minds had been changed.
- First Update To Windows 8.1 Leaked
February 03 2014 6:55 AM
The Windows 8.1 Update 1 is expected to be launched on March 11, ahead of the company’s Build developers' conference in April.
- Russian Says He Wrote Part Of Target Hack Code
February 02 2014 6:59 PM
Shabayev says he is a programmer who worked as a hacker on the side to earn money while in a university. Did he work alone?
- Will Apple Launch A Bigger iPad Any Time Soon?
January 31 2014 2:07 AM
According to an analyst, the market is not yet ripe for a larger iPad with a screen bigger than the current 9.7-inch iPad Air.
- 21st Century Heist: How A Twitter Account Was Hacked By Holding PayPal, GoDaddy Ransom
January 30 2014 5:53 PM
The attackers went to great lengths to get the much-coveted handle.
- Here's Why Tablet Sellers Are Smiling
January 30 2014 12:33 AM
While the fourth quarter was the most successful one for Apple, its year-on-year growth rate was well below the industry average.
- UK Gets Samsung’s Galaxy NotePro Next Week
January 29 2014 12:30 AM
Samsung has listed the device with a price tag that seems to be more expensive than the tablet’s rumored price in the US.
- Pay With Bitcoins Easily With Google Chrome Extension
January 28 2014 3:16 PM
A Canadian software engineer revealed a new extension for the Google Chrome browser that makes it easier for new bitcoin users to make payments with their digital currency.
- What Is DeepMind, Exactly?
January 28 2014 9:53 AM
Google reportedly paid upwards of $500 million for DeepMind, an AI outfit with no commercial products to its name. How will Google put it to use?
- Google Picks DeepMind
January 28 2014 12:09 AM
The technology giant is expected to extend its foray into artificial intelligence with this acquisition.
- Google Fixes Gmail Glitch
January 27 2014 2:04 PM
The bug was revealed Friday when a man said his Hotmail account was getting thousands of blank, no-subject emails.
- Mac 30th Anniversary: 9 Moments In Mac History
January 25 2014 8:12 AM
Can you handle a nine-inch screen and a resolution of 512x342 pixels?
- Who Hacked Target?
January 24 2014 5:42 PM
Five people have been linked, in one capacity or another, to one of the largest cybersecurity breaches in history.
- Is Your Gmail Down?
January 24 2014 2:27 PM
Users began reporting that Gmail, Google's web-based email service, was down at about 2 p.m. EST on Friday.
- Apple's Mac: Has It Really Been 30 Years?
January 24 2014 12:43 PM
Jan. 24 marks the 30th anniversary of the Apple Macintosh, which revolutionized the computing industry for years to come.
- Looking For An Alternative To LogMeIn? Here Are 6
January 23 2014 3:42 PM
There are plenty of LogMeIn alternatives for anyone looking for a new way to remotely access a computer.
- Apple's Iconic Macintosh Ad Turns 30
January 22 2014 4:47 PM
The tagline stated: “On January 24th, Apple Computer will introduce Macintosh. And you’ll see why 1984 won’t be like ‘1984.’”
- Why Was China's Internet Traffic Directed To Wyoming?
January 22 2014 3:13 PM
Nearly three-quarters of China’s servers, which direct traffic behind China’s “Great Firewall,” routed traffic to Internet addresses owned by Sophidea Incorporated, a company headquartered at 2710 Thomas Avenue in Cheyenne.