- 'Diablo 3' Birthday: Get 25% Extra Magic Find And XP Now
May 16 2013 10:16 AM
Blizzard announced that all "Diablo 3" players will enjoy 25 percent boosts to their magic find and experience gain stats through Tuesday. Blizzard also cut the "Diablo 3"'s price in their online store from $59.99 to $39.99.
- Valve: Steam Trading Cards Now In Beta, Earn Steam DLC, Coupons And More
May 15 2013 4:03 PM
Valve has announced that Steam Trading Cards, which you can use to earn Steam coupons, emoticons for your Steam profile, profile backgrounds, game badges and more, is currently in beta.
- 'Gran Turismo 6' Coming Holiday 2013: Watch The First Trailer Here
May 15 2013 1:31 PM
"Gran Turismo 6" will be available for PS3 this coming holiday season. Watch the first trailer here.
- Google I/O 2013: Google Announces Google Play Game Services
May 15 2013 12:35 PM
Google announced that Google Play Game Services will be available for download today to anyone using an Android device running Android 2.2 Froyo and later.
- PS4: Possible Slogan Allegedly Trademarked
May 15 2013 12:17 PM
A possible slogan for the upcoming PlayStation 3 has allegedly been trademarked.
- 'Gran Turismo 6' Reportedly Announced
May 15 2013 12:13 PM
"Gran Turismo 6" has allegedly been announced, according to iafrica.com.
- 'NBA 2K14' Coming This October
May 15 2013 12:12 PM
Take-Two Interactive, publisher of the Bioshock and Borderlands series, has announced that NBA 2K14 will arrive on Oct. 1.
- Twitch App Arrives For Xbox 360
May 14 2013 5:14 PM
Twitch, the game-play stream viewing and broadcasting service, has landed on Xbox 360 today.
- 'Metal Gear Solid 5': Konami To Provide Details In Press Conference
May 14 2013 5:11 PM
Konami revealed on its blog today that they will provide details about "Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain" during its pre-E3 press conference, which will be held on June 6.
- Get Battlefield 3 Premium Service For PC For $10
May 14 2013 2:53 PM
Gamefly.com is offering Battlefield 3 Premium for only $9.99.
- Former 'Starcraft 2' Pro Greg 'IdrA' Fields To Try Game Commentary
May 14 2013 2:09 PM
Former "Starcraft 2" professional gamer Greg "IdrA" Fields revealed that he plans to give game commentary a try.
- Violent Video Games Could Be Taxed: Biden
May 14 2013 12:43 PM
In a closed-door meeting with religious figures, Vice President Joe Biden made statements concerning the possible increased taxation of companies that make violent video games.
- 'Guild Wars 2' Expansion In Development
May 14 2013 11:27 AM
NCSoft, publisher of "Guild Wars 2," revealed that an expansion pack for the MMORPG is in development.
- Nvidia Shield Ships By July For $349
May 14 2013 11:19 AM
Reports have surfaced indicating that the Nvidia Shield Android-powered portable gaming system, which was previously dubbed Project Shield, will be available in June for $349.
- 'Grand Theft Auto 5': New Artwork Revealed
May 13 2013 6:41 PM
Rockstar Games has released new artwork for 'Grand Theft Auto 5'.
- Xbox Reveal: Microsoft Making Xbox House For Event
May 13 2013 4:03 PM
Microsoft has begun to construct “the house that Xbox built," its Xbox Reveal event, scheduled to be held next week.
- Diablo 3 Auction Houses Return, Will Players Come Back?
May 13 2013 3:46 PM
Blizzard has reactivated Diablo 3’s auction houses after the company discovered an exploit that allowed players to duplicate obscene amounts of gold.
- Did Someone Leak Sony's PS4 Teaser?
May 13 2013 1:07 PM
A link to a YouTube video posted on Reddit by user “moxmoxmox” gives a glimpse of what's purported to be the PlayStation 4 console's body, leaked ahead of E3.
- Get 'Dead Space' And 'Dead Space 2' For PC For $8.49
May 11 2013 11:12 AM
Want to take a shot at scaring yourself half to death? Head on over to Gamefly.com. "Dead Space" earned an 8.7 from IGN, while "Dead Space 2" got a 9 and an 8.5 from IGN and Gamespot.
- 'Gears of War: Judgment' DLC Coming Wednesday For Free
May 10 2013 4:10 PM
Epic Games, co-developer of the "Gears of War" series of action shooters, announced that a "Gears of War: Judgment" new map dubbed Dreadnought will be made available as DLC on Wednesday for free.