- Nvidia Project Shield Demo Released: A First Look At Android Gameplay On A Handheld Console
February 11 2013 10:48 AM
Nvidia's Project Shield is still months away from its release date, but the company just revealed a video sneak peek of what players can expect in terms of gameplay.
- New 'Call of Duty' Confirmed, But Activision Expects Sales To Fall
February 08 2013 3:01 PM
Activision is expecting lower "Call of Duty" sales numbers in futures despite posting its best year ever.
- Will The Xbox 720 Have A Siri-Like Voice-Control Feature?
February 08 2013 1:34 PM
According to reports, the Xbox 720 may include a feature similar to Siri.
- ‘FarmVille’ Is Being Made Into A Television Show, Produced By Brett Ratner
February 07 2013 6:12 PM
Zynga's Facebook game "FarmVille" is being adapted for a television series produced by Brett Ratner.
- Xbox 720 May Not Support Used Games
February 06 2013 4:58 PM
In an interview with Edge Magazine, an alleged source with ties to the Xbox 720 revealed information about what players can expect from Microsoft's next console.
- ‘Dead Space 3’ Reviews Are In; Does The Eagerly Anticipated Game Live Up To The Hype?
February 05 2013 7:07 PM
“Dead Space 3” was released on February 5 and is one of the first highly anticipated video games of 2013. With plenty of hype, and two successful games to live up to, the critic reviews are in and they are mostly positive and most recommend the “Dead Space 3” with some minor reservations.
- OUYA Gaming Console Will Be Released In June
February 05 2013 11:25 AM
The OUYA game console will hit the shelves this June at the relatively low price-point of $99.99.
- 'Skyrim' DLC For PS3 Players In Europe Revealed, But Some Nations Will Have To Wait Longer
February 05 2013 11:01 AM
Earlier this week, Bethesda has officially announced the release dates for Skyrim's first three DLCs in Europe. However, Germany, Italy, Spain and France will have to wait a bit longer.
- New Skyrim DLC Could Be Called Redguard
February 02 2013 7:32 PM
While PS3 players are still waiting to get their hands on the three currently available Skyrim DLC packages, Bethesda may be prepping to launch a fourth expansion pack for its wildly popular action-adventure role-playing game.
- Sony To Unveil PlayStation 3 Successor On Feb. 20 [TRAILER]
February 01 2013 10:43 AM
Sony is expected to unveil its next-generation home entertainment video game console at a press event on Feb. 20.
- ‘World of Warcraft’ Movie Snags Director Of ‘Moon,’ ‘Source Code’
January 31 2013 2:57 PM
The film adaptation of Activision Blizzard’s video game “World of Warcraft” will be directed by "Moon" director Duncan Jones.
- How Will China Ending Its Ban On Video Game Consoles Affect The Industry?
January 29 2013 6:16 PM
The game industry could face a tougher challenge than investors originally predicted when trying to enter the Chinese market.
- Sony, Nintendo Stock Rises As China May Lift Ban On Video Game Consoles
January 28 2013 12:16 PM
Shares of prominent video game console manufacturers surged after the Chinese newspaper China Daily reported that officials in the Ministry of Culture are reconsidering a 12-year ban on the sale of video game consoles.
- Bethesda Finally Announces 'Skyrim' DLC for PS3
January 24 2013 3:41 PM
PS3 Skyrim players finally have a solid release date for DLC expansion packs. All three Skyrim additions will come next month, with Dragonborn being the first to launch on Feb. 5.
- 'The Elder Scrolls Online' Beta Sign-Up Launches Alongside New Trailer [VIDEO]
January 24 2013 11:17 AM
No official release date for "The Elder Scrolls Online" has been announced, but beta registration has officially begun. The folks over at Zenimax Online have also launched an eye-catching cinematic trailer.
- Xbox 720 Rumors Spread Across The Web Before Being Deemed False
January 23 2013 4:57 PM
On Wednesday, various news publications believed an anonymous tipster claiming to have information about Microsoft's plans for its next Xbox.
- Amazon Enables Micropayments In Video Games
January 23 2013 4:55 PM
Amazon has introduced in-app purchasing for video games downloaded through the Amazon Digital Games Store, the company announced Wednesday.
- Nintendo Wii U To Launch Virtual Console Service This Spring
January 23 2013 11:52 AM
Nintendo is launching a virtual console for its newly minted next-generation gaming hardware, the Wii U.
- 'Xbox 720' Allegedly Leaked Specs Indicate Next-Gen Console Could Be A Powerhouse
January 21 2013 1:42 PM
A diagram allegedly showcasing the system layout for Microsoft's rumored Xbox 720 has reportedly leaked online.
- 'Temple Run 2' For Android Could Debut Next Week
January 17 2013 2:50 PM
Imangi Studios has quietly rolled out its successor to the widely popular "Temple Run" mobile game. "Temple Run 2" debuted in Apple's App Store this week, and Android users may not have to wait much longer.