- Google Unifies Cloud Storage
May 14 2013 12:23 PM
Google announced that it is unifying its cloud storage, giving 15 GB for free across Gmail, Drive and Google+.
- Windows Blue Will Be A Free Windows 8 Update
May 14 2013 11:33 AM
Windows Blue will be a free update for Windows 8 dubbed Windows 8.1.
- 'Guild Wars 2' Expansion In Development
May 14 2013 11:27 AM
NCSoft, publisher of "Guild Wars 2," revealed that an expansion pack for the MMORPG is in development.
- 'Atari Breakout': How To Play The New (And Addictive) Google Easter Egg
May 14 2013 10:09 AM
The new Google Easter egg in honor of the 37th anniversary of "Atari Breakout" is highly addictive. Here's how you can play -- and waste your entire day -- too.
- Aaron Swartz Case Papers To Be Revealed (But Redacted)
May 13 2013 10:28 PM
A federal judge has ordered the release of court documents on the hacking case against Aaron Swartz, the Internet pioneer who killed himself.
- 'Grand Theft Auto 5': New Artwork Revealed
May 13 2013 6:41 PM
Rockstar Games has released new artwork for 'Grand Theft Auto 5'.
- Xbox Reveal: Microsoft Making Xbox House For Event
May 13 2013 4:03 PM
Microsoft has begun to construct “the house that Xbox built," its Xbox Reveal event, scheduled to be held next week.
- Diablo 3 Auction Houses Return, Will Players Come Back?
May 13 2013 3:46 PM
Blizzard has reactivated Diablo 3’s auction houses after the company discovered an exploit that allowed players to duplicate obscene amounts of gold.
- Google I/O 2013: 5 Possible Announcements
May 13 2013 3:16 PM
This year’s Google I/O conference is a mere two days away. What can we expect to see at this year’s version of the gathering? Here are five possibilities.
- 'Google Drive' Goes Down - Again
May 10 2013 3:18 PM
'Google Drive', Google's cloud storage service, is currently experiencing outages.
- Steam Offers 'System Shock 2' For $7
May 10 2013 2:16 PM
"System Shock 2," regarded by critics and players alike as one of the all-time greatest games ever, is currently being sold on steam for $6.99, a 30 percent discount.
- Get 'Dishonored' and 'Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim' for $15 Each
May 10 2013 1:24 PM
Gamersgate has slashed the prices of several big-name titles by 50 percent, including "Dishonored," "Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" and "Fallout: New Vegas," which cost $14.99, $14.95 and $4.99, respectively.
- YouTube's Paid Channels
May 10 2013 12:54 PM
YouTube revealed the details of monthly subscription model for premium content channels.
- 3D-Printed Gun Blueprints Offline After State Dept. Asks
May 10 2013 11:50 AM
The U.S. State Department expressed concern the file-sharing may have violated international regulations.
- 'Starcraft 2': Pro Player Calls Out Fans
May 10 2013 11:41 AM
Professional "Starcraft 2" player Greg “IdrA” Fields was taken off the official roster of his eSports team, Evil Geniuses, after he calls fans of the uber-popular RTS "a bunch of f----" in a forum post.
- 'Resident Evil: Revelations' Demo Coming May 14
May 10 2013 11:35 AM
A demo of 'Resident Evil: Revelations,' the next release in Capcom’s long-running survival horror series, will be available for download on Tuesday, May 14, for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC.
- 'Diablo 3' Auction Houses To Remain Offline For At Least Another 24 Hours
May 09 2013 5:24 PM
Today, a Blizzard Community Manager posted on the 'Diablo 3' forums, indicating that the game’s Auction Houses will be kept offline for at least another day.
- 'Liberator' 3-D Gun Blueprints Removed
May 09 2013 5:02 PM
After 100,000 downloads of the blueprints to the Liberator, the world's first 3-D-printed gun, the U.S. government has ordered them removed.
- Blizzard To Create ‘World of Warcraft’ Content 'More Frequently'
May 09 2013 4:59 PM
In Activision Blizzard's earnings call on Wednesday, CEO Robert Kotick said the gamemaker would create new "World of Warcraft" content, faster.
- Get 'Total War: Rome 2' 25% Off With This Coupon Code
May 09 2013 4:56 PM
We found a 25% off code for 'Total War: Rome 2,' which Sega announced a Sept. 3, 2012, release date for earlier today.