- Galaxy S5 Parts Factory Fire Raises Concerns
March 10 2014 7:55 AM
The Galaxy S5’s release could suffer due to the incident, with some markets not getting enough supplies of the smartphone at launch.
- How To Install Latest Android KitKat Update On Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505)
March 10 2014 6:34 AM
The XXUFNBE update is a minor one with stability improvements and bug fixes, but with no new features. Here is how to install it.
- Google Could Face $5B Fine From India's Fair Trade Watchdog
March 10 2014 1:38 AM
Google, if found guilty of violating local norms, will pay India 10 percent of annual revenues for three years.
- Arizona Toddler Uses ‘FaceTime’ To Rescue Mom
March 09 2014 9:56 PM
Arizona mom, Laure Toone, was bleeding profusely from her hand and felt like she might pass out.
- 300K T-Mobile Costumers Interested in Galaxy S5
March 09 2014 4:54 PM
T-Mobile is preparing for its release of the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Will A Premium Version of Galaxy's S5 Do The Trick?
March 08 2014 11:58 AM
Enthusiasm for the iPhone 5s in Europe said to spur early unveiling.
- Apple Looks For Siri Partners Prior To iWatch Release
March 08 2014 10:40 AM
Search apps are a key battleground for wearable technology.
- Is LIVR Real - Or The Latest Internet Hoax?
March 07 2014 6:25 PM
Many are finding it hard to take the smartphone app seriously.
- Details Of Official Galaxy S5 Accessories, Galaxy S5 Mini Surface
March 07 2014 7:18 AM
A mobile-accessories website claims to have received many Galaxy S5 accessories while an Indian import site hints at the mini version of the device.
- Vine Bans Pornographic Content
March 07 2014 2:37 AM
Vine said it does not have a problem with explicit sexual content on the Internet, but it prefers not to be the source of it.
- Samsung Will Play Fair With Galaxy Benchmarks As Of Android 4.4 KitKat Update
March 06 2014 4:00 PM
With the Android 4.4 KitKat update, benchmarks for Samsung Galaxy devices will not longer be skewed.
- Could Spritz App Revolutionize Reading?
March 06 2014 1:43 PM
Spritz can help users read five times faster and even improve comprehension. Now parents have to love that.
- What Google's Doing To Fix Nexus 5 Battery Drain Issue
March 06 2014 7:16 AM
Google is aware of a renegade process that drains the Nexus 5 battery, and other Android devices with a Qualcomm chip.
- Android 4.4 KitKat Confirmed For Sprint Galaxy Note 2 And Galaxy S3
March 06 2014 7:07 AM
Sprint Confirms its Galaxy Note 2 And Galaxy S3 models will soon update to Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Is TSMC Building Quad-Core A8 Chips For iPhone 6?
March 06 2014 6:53 AM
TSMC reportedly won most of the manufacturing orders for logic- and power-management integrated chips for the iPhone 6.
- Apple Moved Profits Away From Australia To Evade Taxes: Report
March 06 2014 4:41 AM
The issue of global businesses moving money around to avoid paying local taxes was also raised at the February G-20 meeting in Sydney.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 Official Firmware On T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3
March 06 2014 3:03 AM
T-Mobile’s Galaxy Note 3 began receiving the Android 4.4.2 KitKat update Wednesday. Here is how to install it manually.
- Android 4.4 KitKat Update Pulled From UK HTC One
March 05 2014 8:02 PM
HTC UK has suspended its rollout of the Android 4.4 update for the HTC One.
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat
March 05 2014 4:34 PM
The T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 is the latest U.S. model to receive the Android 4.4 KitKat update.
- T-Mobile Customers Dropped BlackBerry For Other Manufacturers
March 05 2014 3:52 PM
In an upgrade program that drew ire from BlackBerry, T-Mobile saw a 15-fold increase in trade-ins during the promotion.