- Language App Duolingo Hopes To Go Viral In India
April 24 2014 11:09 AM
Duolingo CEO Luis von Ahn speaks about the company’s crowdsourcing model, which he says helps the app reach millions of users worldwide.
- iPhone 6 Rumor Mill Heats Up With Fresh Details
April 24 2014 8:18 AM
iPhone 6 could feature an all-aluminum design, instead of the dual glass-covered antenna window featured on the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c.
- How To Install N900XXUDND1 Android 4.4.2 On Galaxy Note 3
April 24 2014 6:27 AM
Here is how to install the official Android 4.4.2 KitKat N900XXUDND1 firmware on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with the model number SM-N900.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Listed Online By Samsung
April 23 2014 3:32 PM
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has been discovered online, on a Samsung website.
- LG's G Watch Is Waterproof, Always-On And One Ugly Duckling
April 23 2014 3:22 PM
LG has revealed more details and a closer look at its G Watch, powered by Android Wear, and we wish they hadn't.
- New OnePlus One Smartphone Features Great Specs For Low Cost
April 23 2014 3:19 PM
With great specs, design and cost, the OnePlus One could break into the crowded smartphone market.
- Apple Should Include These 6 Features In iOS 8
April 23 2014 10:36 AM
In a little over a month at WWDC, Apple will announce iOS 8. Here's a list of six changes that would make iOS 8 the best version yet.
- Sprint To Allow Domestic Device Unlocking In February 2015
April 23 2014 10:32 AM
A frequently asked questions page revealed that Sprint will move to make all wireless devices domestically unlockable by February 2015.
- iWatch Rumors Gain Strength
April 23 2014 7:53 AM
The trademark registrations are filed under “class 14,” a section that covers jewelry, clocks and watches.
- How To Avoid Cell Phone Roaming Fees When Traveling Abroad
April 23 2014 5:47 AM
Global telecommunications companies will earn $57 billion in roaming charges this year -- but they don't have to.
- iOS 7.1.1 Update Released For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
April 23 2014 1:43 AM
The firmware package size varies between 15MB and 30MB depending on the device and the iOS version installed.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Concept Patent Showcases Three-Sided Display
April 22 2014 11:06 PM
A recently filed patent concept may give an idea of what the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 4 might look like.
- Galaxy Note 2 And Galaxy S3 Get More Clues And No Update
April 22 2014 5:10 PM
Android Geeks has obtained lists of Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S3 models, which it claims will be among those to update to Android 4.4 KitKat in coming weeks.
- HTC One Sense 6 Update Nears
April 22 2014 3:01 PM
According to HTC the Sense 6 update for the HTC One (M7) will be completed by the end of May.
- Apple iPhone Air Delayed Until 2015, Report Says
April 22 2014 12:14 PM
According to a Taiwanese news outlet, Apple’s rumored 5.5-inch iPhone 6 has been delayed until 2015 due to issues with finding an appropriately thin battery.
- Expert Testifying For Samsung Calls Apple's Losses 'Negligible'
April 22 2014 2:44 AM
If Samsung has to pay anything to Apple, it should be 35 cents, not $40, for each infringing device, an expert testified.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 And The Features It Missed
April 21 2014 5:51 PM
Many rumored features that did not end up in the Samsung Galaxy S5 may be featured in the next Samsung Galaxy S device.
- Galaxy Note 4 Rumored To Feature Flexible 'Youm' Display
April 21 2014 7:11 AM
Samsung filed a patent application with USPTO for a wraparound screen similar to the concept of a three-sided display.
- Omega ROM Based On Android 4.4.2 For Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005
April 21 2014 6:21 AM
Here is how to install Omega ROM, based on Android 4.4.2 firmware, on the international LTE variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005).
- Facebook Could Launch Its Own Ad Network This Month
April 21 2014 4:41 AM
Facebook saw more than half its total advertising revenue being generated by mobile ads in the last quarter of 2013.