- Samsung, Tata Motors In Infotainment Deal
February 06 2014 1:41 PM
Tata Motors, which acquired Jaguar Land Rover in 2008, and Samsung will try to turn the dashboard into a smartphone.
- Hackers And Russian Surveillance Spark Privacy Concerns For Sochi Winter Olympics Visitors
February 06 2014 12:05 PM
While poor hotel conditions have been the spotlight of the Sochi Winter Olympics, cybersecurity and privacy is an even bigger problem.
- HTC M8 Photos Purportedly Leak Online
February 06 2014 9:53 AM
Pictures of the HTC M8, the code name for the next iteration of the company's flagship One, may have leaked online.
- Sony Sells PC Division
February 06 2014 9:19 AM
What's more, Sony has revised its projections for this year and now expects a $1.1 billion loss.
- Worldwide Tablet Shipments Likely To Drop In Q1
February 06 2014 7:50 AM
The worldwide shipments of tablets are likely to drop 15 percent to 20 percent in Q1, because of off-peak season effects.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Swarovski Crystal Cases Take Stage At FW14 [PHOTOS]
February 05 2014 10:27 PM
Samsung and Swarovski have collaborated to make crystal-encrusted covers for the Galaxy Note 3.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 To Include Swipe Fingerprint Sensor?
February 05 2014 9:30 PM
Is there enough evidence to determine whether the Samsung Galaxy S5 will feature a fingerprint sensor?
- Is Microsoft Looking To Buy Foursquare?
February 05 2014 4:35 PM
Microsoft entered into an official partnership with Foursquare on Tuesday, fueling speculation that Microsoft is interested in purchasing the social network.
- Insider Reveals Samsung ‘Unpacked 5’ Details
February 05 2014 4:08 PM
Samsung is expected to dial back the pomp and circumstance for its unveiling of the Galaxy S5.
- More Evasi0n7 Exploits Patched In iOS 7.1 Beta 5
February 05 2014 11:41 AM
Will iOS 7.1 be the end of evasi0n7? Current developments suggest so.
- Why Does Apple Need A Sleep Expert In Its iWatch Team?
February 05 2014 11:34 AM
Will the iWatch be able to track your sleep? Apple’s latest hiring of a sleep expert suggests so.
- iOS 7.1 Beta 5 Arrives: Is The Final Release Around The Corner?
February 05 2014 11:16 AM
The iOS 7.1 beta 5 update brings new voices for Siri, bug fixes and a new Safari property for Web developers among others.
- It's An Apple, Samsung World
February 05 2014 10:22 AM
The duo continues to dominate the smartphone market. Can Microsoft break this dynasty?
- In Indie Video Games, It's The Candy Jam v. Candy Crush Saga
February 05 2014 6:38 AM
Participants in the Candy Jam created over 350 indie video games to protest the business practices of "Candy Crush Saga" owners King.
- BBB Warns Cellphone Users Of 'One Ring' Scam
February 04 2014 6:32 PM
The majority of the calls have originated from Grenada, Jamaica and other Caribbean islands.
- The Red Nexus 5 Release Is Here
February 04 2014 6:10 PM
A new version of the LG Nexus 5 from Google, in red has appeared in the Play Store, just in time for St. Valentine's Day.
- Is Facebook Paper Violating A Trademark?
February 04 2014 4:34 PM
TechCrunch unearthed a trademark application filed by FiftyThree for the term “Paper” on Jan. 30, the day Facebook first revealed its Paper app.
- 7 Reports And Rumors Following Last Week's Google Announcements
February 04 2014 4:00 PM
Several reports and rumors may give us an idea of Google's future path after last week's major announcements.
- Apple iPhone 6 Rumors: New Screen Tech and Possible Camera Updates
February 04 2014 1:33 PM
A newly released report hit the web Monday, fueling iPhone 6 rumors that Apple’s next generation will come in two different sizes.
- Custom ROM Brings Android 4.4.2 To HTC Droid DNA
February 04 2014 6:24 AM
The new Sense 5.5-laden build of Android 4.4.2 has been ported over from the HTC One to the Droid DNA.