- Vine Bans Pornographic Content
March 07 2014 2:37 AM
Vine said it does not have a problem with explicit sexual content on the Internet, but it prefers not to be the source of it.
- Samsung Will Play Fair With Galaxy Benchmarks As Of Android 4.4 KitKat Update
March 06 2014 4:00 PM
With the Android 4.4 KitKat update, benchmarks for Samsung Galaxy devices will not longer be skewed.
- Could Spritz App Revolutionize Reading?
March 06 2014 1:43 PM
Spritz can help users read five times faster and even improve comprehension. Now parents have to love that.
- What Google's Doing To Fix Nexus 5 Battery Drain Issue
March 06 2014 7:16 AM
Google is aware of a renegade process that drains the Nexus 5 battery, and other Android devices with a Qualcomm chip.
- Android 4.4 KitKat Confirmed For Sprint Galaxy Note 2 And Galaxy S3
March 06 2014 7:07 AM
Sprint Confirms its Galaxy Note 2 And Galaxy S3 models will soon update to Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Is TSMC Building Quad-Core A8 Chips For iPhone 6?
March 06 2014 6:53 AM
TSMC reportedly won most of the manufacturing orders for logic- and power-management integrated chips for the iPhone 6.
- Apple Moved Profits Away From Australia To Evade Taxes: Report
March 06 2014 4:41 AM
The issue of global businesses moving money around to avoid paying local taxes was also raised at the February G-20 meeting in Sydney.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 Official Firmware On T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3
March 06 2014 3:03 AM
T-Mobile’s Galaxy Note 3 began receiving the Android 4.4.2 KitKat update Wednesday. Here is how to install it manually.
- Android 4.4 KitKat Update Pulled From UK HTC One
March 05 2014 8:02 PM
HTC UK has suspended its rollout of the Android 4.4 update for the HTC One.
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat
March 05 2014 4:34 PM
The T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 is the latest U.S. model to receive the Android 4.4 KitKat update.
- T-Mobile Customers Dropped BlackBerry For Other Manufacturers
March 05 2014 3:52 PM
In an upgrade program that drew ire from BlackBerry, T-Mobile saw a 15-fold increase in trade-ins during the promotion.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Finger Scanner Facing Production Issues?
March 05 2014 8:46 AM
Samsung may have to outsource its finger scanner component in order to keep up with demand for the Galaxy S5.
- Limefuel Nexus 5 Battery Case Review
March 05 2014 8:22 AM
Nexus 5 owners worried about battery life have an alternative to searching for a charger and outlet, but is Limefuel's battery case worth it?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders Begin In Russia And Romania
March 05 2014 6:31 AM
On the Samsung and Orange websites, the Galaxy S5 is listed to be available by April 11, which is the official launch date for the handset.
- Sprint Moto X Gets Android 4.4 KitKat Update
March 05 2014 4:49 AM
Despite being a minor update, the firmware includes fixes for some bugs, while also managing to increase battery life.
- Will Google’s Nexus 6 Be Inspired By LG G3?
March 05 2014 3:31 AM
The key differences between the LG G3 and the Nexus 6 are likely to be mostly related to design, and not specs.
- Roku ‘Streaming Stick’ Announced
March 05 2014 1:20 AM
The Streaming Stick is more expensive than Chromecast, but it comes with access to more content.
- Streaming The iTunes Festival 2014 May Require An iOS Update
March 04 2014 6:45 PM
To livestream the iTunes Festival 2014, iPhones may have to update to the latest version of the mobile operating system, iOS 7.1, which has yet to be released.
- Mardi Gras Live! iPhone, iPad App Brings Bourbon Street To Your Living Room
March 04 2014 1:54 PM
EarthCam brings you to the streets of New Orleans to your home through their iPhone or iPad app Mardi Gras Live!, available on the App Store for $2.99.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Internal Storage Capacity Actually Over 10GB?
March 04 2014 12:32 PM
New reports indicate that the Samsung Galaxy S5 may have considerable more available storage than the Samsung Galaxy S4.