- Metal Samsung Galaxy Alpha May Be Limited Edition Device
July 23 2014 12:27 PM
Don't expect the rumored metal phone Samsung Galaxy Alpha to be available outside of South Korea.
- Microsoft Lumia 530 Aims To Please Budget Smartphone Users
July 23 2014 11:27 AM
In the wake of restructuring at Microsoft, the tech giant announced its new Lumia 530 Windows Phone, which aims for the budget market.
- Target's New App Lets You Scan Ads With Your Smartphone
July 23 2014 11:04 AM
Target, the Minneapolis retail giant, is aiming to boost sales with its image recognition app, called In A Snap.
- iOS 8, OS X Yosemite May Not Share Same Launch Date
July 23 2014 6:55 AM
Since Tim Cook took over as CEO in late 2011, all iPhone models have launched in September, and always two days after a new iOS release.
- New Device Helps iPhone Detect Leaks And See In The Dark
July 23 2014 1:56 AM
In addition to detecting heat energy, Flir One allows users to “see” and measure even small changes in temperature.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Software Features Leaked
July 22 2014 6:35 PM
A list of leaked applications files indicates lots of new features and upgrades for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Apple May Have Been Planning The iWatch Since 2011
July 22 2014 5:06 PM
Apple's iWatch may have been inspired by the 6th-generation iPod nano
- Amazon Wallet Beta Launched For Android
July 22 2014 2:01 PM
Amazon quietly launched a beta version of its Wallet app, enabling mobile users to store gift cards and other store cards, but not much else.
- WATCH: New Samsung Ad Goes On Attack Against iPhone 6
July 22 2014 1:58 PM
Samsung prepares for the new iPhone 6 with an ad saying, 'why wait for a larger screen'?
- Earn Points For Letting Verizon Wireless Track Your Usage Habits
July 22 2014 10:38 AM
Verizon Wireless plans to roll out a new rewards program that offers points in exchange for user habit data.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
July 22 2014 7:47 AM
Here's how to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos to Android 4.4.2 KitKat manually.
- Apple Preparing For Biggest iPhone Launch Ever
July 22 2014 5:03 AM
Apple has reportedly asked its suppliers to manufacture components for up to 120 million iPhones by the end of 2014.
- Xiaomi To Take On Samsung, Local Favorites In India
July 22 2014 1:47 AM
Xiaomi has partnered with Flipkart.com, India’s largest e-commerce company, to sell its new Mi3 handset, starting Tuesday.
- Kyocera Shield Is iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Competition
July 21 2014 5:30 PM
Kyocera has teased its upcoming smartphone with a sapphire display.
- Apple iPhone 6 Display May Not Be Pure Sapphire
July 21 2014 2:33 PM
A new scratch test claims to show the true makeup of supposed leaked iPhone 6 display panels.
- Facebook Launches Save Bookmarking Feature
July 21 2014 1:48 PM
Facebook introduced a new feature called Save, which allows users to bookmark news feed items to check out later.
- Apple Faces Another Speech Recognition Patent Suit
July 21 2014 1:21 PM
Apple is facing a new lawsuit for allegedly infringing on a patent covering speech recognition technology.
- Premium Samsung Galaxy Note 4 May Get Special Features
July 21 2014 11:13 AM
A limited-edition Samsung Galaxy Note 4 may include exclusive features.
- Leaked Promo Flyer Reveals Details About iPhone 6 In China
July 21 2014 6:45 AM
According to the flyer, both models of the iPhone 6 will be launched in China on Sept. 19.
- Yo Messaging App Raises $1.5 Million In First Round Of Funding
July 19 2014 2:02 AM
Yo was valued at $10 million after the completion of its initial financing round.