- Amazon Announces Fire Phone With 3D Effect
June 18 2014 2:33 PM
The newest member of the FireOS family includes features taken from Fire TV.
- Amazon App Store Comes To Blackberry
June 18 2014 1:37 PM
On the eve of Amazon’s smartphone announcement, BlackBerry and Amazon have announced an app store partnership.
- LG Executive: Don’t Expect Nexus 6
June 18 2014 1:35 PM
An LG executive has confirmed that the manufacturer won't be making Nexus devices in the near future.
- Amazon Smartphone Release Date Arrives
June 18 2014 1:25 PM
Amazon won't live stream a video of its 3D smartphone unveiling.
- 5 Differences Between Facebook Slingshot And Snapchat
June 18 2014 12:28 PM
Facebook's Slingshot was instantly likened to Snapchat on its release, but the new app has a few key differences.
- Why Samsung Won't Release The Newer, Faster Galaxy S5 In The US
June 18 2014 11:13 AM
Samsung's latest Galaxy S5 model is a South Korea launch exclusive.
- Amazon Primed To Release A Smartphone
June 18 2014 10:29 AM
Amazon is set to release a smartphone at a media event in Seattle Wednesday.
- Samsung Launches New Galaxy S5 LTE-A In Korea
June 18 2014 7:08 AM
The latest Galaxy S5 variant will support the new SK Telecom LTE-A 4G service, which currently offers a maximum speed of 225 Mbps.
- iPhone 6 Could Be Taller Than Galaxy Note 3
June 18 2014 6:05 AM
The extra height on the iPhone 6 is attributed to the extended bezel area on the top and bottom of the device’s display.
- Apple Releases iOS 8 Beta 2: How To Download
June 17 2014 4:13 PM
Apple says iOS 8 is coming to the iPhone and iPad this fall, but for $99, anyone can download Beta 2.
- GPS Apps Hit Roadblock
June 17 2014 3:55 PM
In an effort to reduce distracted driving, legislators are pushing developers to make safer apps.
- Everything You Need To Know About Facebook's Slingshot
June 17 2014 2:24 PM
Facebook introduced its new Slingshot messaging app, which aims to get more people talking.
- T-Mobile Un-carrier 5.0 Will Bring New Changes To The Magenta Network
June 17 2014 12:52 PM
Here's what T-Mobile may announce at its Un-carrier 5.0 press event on Wednesday.
- Xperia Z2 Owners Now Broadcast To YouTube With Livestream App
June 17 2014 10:15 AM
Sony hopes the Xperia Z2's newest feature will be enough to woo Verizon customers when the phone is released in North America later this summer.
- Apple Settles E-Book Price-Fixing Case
June 17 2014 4:55 AM
The court also ordered the parties to submit a filing to seek approval of their settlement within one month.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 QHD Display May Be Confirmed
June 16 2014 4:21 PM
Two sources have revealed credible information about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- A New Samsung Galaxy S5 May Run On Faster Data Networks
June 16 2014 1:00 PM
A new model of the Samsung Galaxy S5 may soon launch in South Korea with faster data speeds.
- Jury's Out On Whether Buyers Will Pay $100 More For A Larger iPhone
June 16 2014 7:10 AM
An analyst predicts many users will be willing to pay more for a bigger display while a survey disagrees with this theory.
- Mock-Ups of 5.5-Inch And 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Tweeted
June 14 2014 8:51 PM
Aspect ratios of the 5.5-inch and 4.7-inch iPhone 6 mock-ups are a near-perfect match, making it easier for app developers to upscale.
- Google ‘Fit’ Service Allows Users To Access Fitness Data
June 13 2014 5:07 PM
The new apps offer greater access to health data, but preserving medical privacy for users will be a challenge.