- First Hand Android 4.4 KitKat Update For T-Mobile Galaxy S4 [PHOTOS]
March 10 2014 10:47 PM
Follow as we update the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Cell Phone Addiction: Not Just For Kids Anymore
March 10 2014 7:24 PM
Parents absorbed in their mobile devices were more likely to harshly scold their child’s bad behavior, a study observes.
- Wearable Tech Lets Disney Better Serve -- And Track -- You
March 10 2014 4:30 PM
MyMagic+ uses a combination of a website, smartphone app and bracelets called MagicBands to track a guest’s every movement at Disney World resorts.
- CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4 KitKat) M4 Snapshot Now Available
March 10 2014 4:12 PM
CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4 KitKat) development continues with the M4 "monthly" snapshot
- Apple iOS 7.1 Update Patches Evasi0n 7 Jailbreak Exploits
March 10 2014 4:03 PM
Apple released iOS 7.1, patching key exploits used by the Evasi0n 7 jailbreak, leaving jailbreak users stuck on iOS version 7.0.6 and below.
- Official iOS 7.1: Faster, Smoother And With Fewer Bugs
March 10 2014 3:22 PM
Apple has just released iOS 7.1, fixing some major and minor bugs and tweaked the overall user experience and visuals.
- Apple iWatch Concept's Stunning Design
March 10 2014 3:06 PM
Apple take note: Design student Tomas Moyano has unveiled a fitness-focused iWatch concept that we would buy in a heartbeat.
- As Google Smartwatch Release Date Nears, Android Boss Announces Wearable SDK
March 10 2014 1:06 PM
Sundar Pichai announced at SXSW in Austin, Tex., that Google would release an SDK for smartwatches and other Android wearables this month.
- Samsung Is Producing A8 Processors Despite Earlier Rumors Of Being Dropped
March 10 2014 12:32 PM
According to ZDNet Korea, Samsung may actually split production of the A8 processor with TSMC, taking a larger share than previously suggested.
- Nexus 6 Rumors Suggest October Launch
March 10 2014 12:12 PM
Early Nexus 6 rumors may determine the device's manufacturer and launch date.
- Galaxy S5 Parts Factory Fire Raises Concerns
March 10 2014 7:55 AM
The Galaxy S5’s release could suffer due to the incident, with some markets not getting enough supplies of the smartphone at launch.
- How To Install Latest Android KitKat Update On Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505)
March 10 2014 6:34 AM
The XXUFNBE update is a minor one with stability improvements and bug fixes, but with no new features. Here is how to install it.
- Google Could Face $5B Fine From India's Fair Trade Watchdog
March 10 2014 1:38 AM
Google, if found guilty of violating local norms, will pay India 10 percent of annual revenues for three years.
- Arizona Toddler Uses ‘FaceTime’ To Rescue Mom
March 09 2014 9:56 PM
Arizona mom, Laure Toone, was bleeding profusely from her hand and felt like she might pass out.
- 300K T-Mobile Costumers Interested in Galaxy S5
March 09 2014 4:54 PM
T-Mobile is preparing for its release of the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Will A Premium Version of Galaxy's S5 Do The Trick?
March 08 2014 11:58 AM
Enthusiasm for the iPhone 5s in Europe said to spur early unveiling.
- Apple Looks For Siri Partners Prior To iWatch Release
March 08 2014 10:40 AM
Search apps are a key battleground for wearable technology.
- Is LIVR Real - Or The Latest Internet Hoax?
March 07 2014 6:25 PM
Many are finding it hard to take the smartphone app seriously.
- Details Of Official Galaxy S5 Accessories, Galaxy S5 Mini Surface
March 07 2014 7:18 AM
A mobile-accessories website claims to have received many Galaxy S5 accessories while an Indian import site hints at the mini version of the device.
- Vine Bans Pornographic Content
March 07 2014 2:37 AM
Vine said it does not have a problem with explicit sexual content on the Internet, but it prefers not to be the source of it.