- Google Maps Won't Label Crimea As Russia's, And Moscow Isn't Pleased
April 09 2014 11:15 AM
Crimea remains part of Ukraine, according to the mapping site, which is the most frequently used smartphone app in the world.
- The 4.7-inch iPhone 6 Begins Production In July, Says New Report
April 09 2014 11:11 AM
The report states that both versions of the next-gen iPhone 6 will hit stores in the fourth quarter of 2014, the 4.7-inch iPhone months before the 5.5-inch iPhone.
- AT&T Customers First To Own Galaxy S5
April 09 2014 9:50 AM
AT&T preorder customers may receive their Samsung Galaxy S5 models on Wednesday.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 I9505XXUFNC4 Update On Galaxy S4 LTE
April 09 2014 6:31 AM
Here is how to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat official update on the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE.
- Apple Explains Why Samsung Owes It $2.2B
April 09 2014 5:35 AM
A bigger victory for Apple would be if it convinces the court to ban Samsung from selling its devices in the U.S.
- Will The iPhone 6 Look Like This?
April 09 2014 4:28 AM
The renderings also show how iPhone 6 models could compare in size to other Apple devices, such as the iPhone 5s and iPad mini.
- CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4 KitKat) M5 Snapshot Includes Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Support
April 08 2014 1:56 PM
CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4 KitKat) development continues with the M5 "monthly" snapshot.
- iPhone 5 Buyers Might Have Inadvertently Designed The iPhone 6
April 08 2014 11:21 AM
Apple queried iPhone 5 early buyers about what they felt needed to be changed. The answers given may have led to what may become the design of Apple’s iPhone 6.
- iWatch Rumored To Be Released In Q3
April 08 2014 7:46 AM
The iWatch’s processor would be designed by Apple while its production is expected to be outsourced to Samsung, a report said.
- Verizon HTC One Max Gets Android 4.4.2 KitKat
April 08 2014 7:13 AM
The update comes with changes to location settings and fixes for several bugs.
- New iOS 8 Details Surface
April 08 2014 3:55 AM
Apple is rumored to be testing iOS 8 with capabilities expected to improve speed further across the platform.
- Gear Solo Could Be First Useful Smartwatch
April 07 2014 5:42 PM
Without a smartphone nearby, the smartwatches aren't capable of much, but Samsung may be changing that in the near future.
- Spotify's Radio Feature Has A Bug
April 07 2014 4:47 PM
Echo Nest built the algorithms that power many Spotify features, and a glitch is causing serious problems.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Full Availability And Price Rundown
April 07 2014 12:30 PM
Here’s a rundown of availability and pricing for Samsung's new smartphone.
- Motorola Bringing A Plus One To Moto X Party
April 07 2014 11:46 AM
Motorola said it would release a followup to the Moto X this summer, and reports say the phone will be called the Moto X+1.
- Galaxy Note 4 Could Be Sharper Than Galaxy S5
April 07 2014 4:58 AM
The Galaxy Note 4 could be powered by a Samsung-made Exynos processor with 6-cores or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU.
- The Heart Of iPhone Buyers' Desire: A Larger Screen, More Speed
April 07 2014 2:37 AM
Internal documents have revealed that the iPhone’s growth is slowing and Apple knows why.
- Why Is China Excited About The iPhone 6?
April 05 2014 9:01 AM
Chinese carriers believe that consumers may be holding out for the iPhone 6, which is likely to sport a screen size of nearly 5 inches.
- How To Reach Out To Africa's Booming Middle Class - Via Text
April 04 2014 8:09 PM
One enterprising computer scientist is using mobile phones for communication and compensation.
- Apple Playing Catch-Up In 2014
April 04 2014 4:55 PM
Apple debuted Siri to much fanfare in 2011 with the iPhone 4S, but has since been surpassed in functionality by Google Now and Microsoft Cortana.