- Apple Slammed By EU For Lack Of In-App Purchase Protections
July 18 2014 2:32 PM
The European Commission slammed Apple for not quickly implementing protections against in-app purchases.
- LG G3 Smartphone: US Price And Availability Details
July 18 2014 1:08 PM
Here's where you can buy the new LG G3 smartphone, and how much it costs.
- Apple Patents Behavior Recognition For Future iPhones
July 18 2014 11:07 AM
Future iPhones may be able to identify their owners.
- An Army Of iPhone 6 Clones Is Shipping Soon
July 18 2014 10:49 AM
Two manufacturers are preparing to release iPhone 6 copies that mimic the look of Apple's latest.
- Sony’s Smartwatch2 Is More Form Than Function [VIDEO]
July 18 2014 10:46 AM
If you have to have a wearable device, this isn't bad - as long as you’re not expecting anything more than an accessory.
- New iPhone 6 Models To Enter Production Soon: Report
July 18 2014 6:05 AM
Foxconn is planning to hire 100,000 workers at its mainland facilities to handle future demand for the new Apple handset, reports said.
- Will You Soon Be Able To Unlock Your Smartphone With Your Eye?
July 17 2014 6:43 PM
New body recognition technologies may be more appealing to businesses than mass consumers.
- Snapchat Trademark Filings Suggest E-Payment Monetization
July 17 2014 4:21 PM
Trademark application filings by Snapchat suggest the ephemeral-messaging service may be looking to get into the e-payment business.
- Apple iPhone 6 Leaked Photo May Back Up Rumors Of A Larger Battery
July 17 2014 1:59 PM
The iPhone 6 may include a far more powerful battery than current iPhones.
- Japan Carrier To Pioneer Myanmar's Rising Mobile Market
July 17 2014 1:17 PM
Japanese companies KDDI Corp. and Sumitomo are investing $2 billion in Myanmar's state-owned telecommunications business.
- Microsoft Kills Off 'Select' Nokia Android Devices
July 17 2014 12:09 PM
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella's memo reveals that Nokia Android smartphones are getting axed in favor of the Windows Phone.
- Sony Xperia Z1S Review: A Step In The Right Direction [VIDEO]
July 17 2014 11:27 AM
Sony’s smartphone line has never been able to displace the big players, but are consumers missing out on good phones?
- Apple iPhone 6 Camera May Use Sony Sensor
July 17 2014 11:00 AM
The latest Apple iPhone 6 rumors making the rounds on Thursday indicate Apple may use Sony camera sensors in its next-generation iPhone.
- Samsung Likely To Take Over Apple's Chip Orders From TSMC
July 17 2014 7:57 AM
Reports about TSMC losing orders for new chips from Apple and Qualcomm sent the company’s shares down 6.85 percent on Thursday.
- iPhone 6 Clones Surface In China
July 17 2014 5:39 AM
The iPhone 6 lookalikes are developed based on leaked designs expected to be incorporated into Apple's latest device.
- Keep Up With Kim Kardashian Via This iOS Mobile Game
July 16 2014 6:03 PM
Kim Kardashian is the face of the latest popular iOS mobile app.
- Unlocking Your Cellphone To Change Carriers May Become Legal Again
July 16 2014 5:51 PM
A bill passed by the United States Senate may legalize cellphone unlocking again.
- Samsung Losing Ground To Apple In Smartphone Wars
July 16 2014 4:46 PM
Samsung's global smartphone sales are down as it readies another high-end release for 2014.
- Apple iPhone 6 Rumors Of Sapphire Glass Screens Are Making Gorilla Glass-Manufacturer Corning Nervous
July 16 2014 3:22 PM
Corning demonstrated the durability of its Gorilla Glass compared to sapphire glass.
- Sprint And T-Mobile To Buy Wireless Spectrum Together
July 16 2014 11:41 AM
Sprint And T-Mobile are looking to strengthen their mobile reach with low-frequency wireless spectrum.