- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Release Date Rumored For H2 2013; May Feature 6-Inch AMOLED Screen
May 14 2013 2:37 AM
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is likely to be announced in the second-half of 2013. It is tipped to be the first Samsung phone with a 6-inch screen.
- Nokia to unveil mobile devices at London Event
May 13 2013 8:25 PM
Nokia will be unveiling at least one new Lumia smartphone tomorrow at an event in London.
- Drones: Coming Soon To The New Jersey Turnpike?
May 13 2013 6:24 PM
New Jersey drivers could see drones hovering above the New Jersey Turnpike by 2015, and lawmakers are getting ready.
- AT&T Pulling Plug On Facebook Phone?
May 13 2013 3:19 PM
AT&T is rumored to be pulling the HTC First, or Facebook phone, from shelves after failing to sell units.
- Google I/O 2013: 5 Possible Announcements
May 13 2013 3:16 PM
This year’s Google I/O conference is a mere two days away. What can we expect to see at this year’s version of the gathering? Here are five possibilities.
- Touchless Gestures Coming To Phones, Tablets By 2014
May 13 2013 3:02 PM
With touchless gestures, users would be able to read through an article on your tablet simply by waving your hand through the air.
- Samsung Announces 5G Breakthrough, Projects Commercial Use By 2020
May 13 2013 12:20 PM
Samsung announced its successful test of 5G wireless connectivity on Monday and projects it will be ready for commercial use by 2020.
- 3 Days With The Samsung Galaxy S4's 13-Megapixel Camera [PHOTOS]
May 13 2013 10:44 AM
Check out photos taken with the Samsung Galaxy S4's 13-megapixel camera.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean For Google Nexus S GT-I9020: How To Install It Using CM10.1 RC1 Custom ROM
May 13 2013 6:42 AM
The Google Nexus S, with the model number GT-I9020, has recently been added to the list of supported devices for the Release Candidate or RC version of CyanogenMod 10.1 aka CM10.1 custom ROM based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
- Samsung To Launch High-Speed 5G Network By 2020, Offering Over 1Gbps Download Speed
May 13 2013 4:14 AM
Samsung announced on Monday that it will launch the new 5G mobile communications system by 2020.
- iPhone 5 On T-Mobile LTE Enjoys Increased Download Speed, Thanks To Hacked Carrier Update
May 13 2013 2:25 AM
If you are a T-Mobile user experiencing a lame LTE service on unlocked iPhone 5, fret not, there seems to be a solution at hand.
- Windows Phone 8 Store Hits 145,000 Apps, Grossly Outnumbered by iOS, Android
May 11 2013 11:15 AM
The Windows Phone 8 app store contains roughly 145,000 apps, which is significantly less than the amount of apps found in both the Google Play and iOS app stores.
- Get 'Dead Space' And 'Dead Space 2' For PC For $8.49
May 11 2013 11:12 AM
Want to take a shot at scaring yourself half to death? Head on over to Gamefly.com. "Dead Space" earned an 8.7 from IGN, while "Dead Space 2" got a 9 and an 8.5 from IGN and Gamespot.
- Nokia Officially Announces Lumia 928
May 10 2013 4:06 PM
Nokia announces the Lumia 928 for Verizon, with Xenon Flash, built-in wireless charging.
- 'Google Drive' Goes Down - Again
May 10 2013 3:18 PM
'Google Drive', Google's cloud storage service, is currently experiencing outages.
- Analysts Suggest A New Nexus 7 Will Debut At Google I/O
May 10 2013 2:36 PM
Analysts suggest a second-generation Nexus 7 tablet will be unveiled at Google's upcoming I/O conference.
- Lenovo Group To Give Smartphone Debut In Nigeria
May 10 2013 11:37 AM
Lenovo Group Ltd. will introduce its first smartphones in Africa, with a release planned for Nigeria before the end of the year,
- Is The Samsung Galaxy S4 Too Big For People With Small Hands?
May 10 2013 11:09 AM
Bumpers make the Samsung Galaxy S4 possibly too big to handle.
- Introducing TweetPee
May 10 2013 11:04 AM
TweetPee, a new device from Huggies, tweets parents when baby has wet diaper.
- Android-Powered Mobile Devices Account For 59.5% Of Total Devices Shipped In Q1
May 10 2013 9:15 AM
Google’s Android operating system powered 59.5 percent of 308.7 million smartphones, tablets and notebooks shipped in Q1.