- Galaxy Note 4 Could Be Sharper Than Galaxy S5
April 07 2014 4:58 AM
The Galaxy Note 4 could be powered by a Samsung-made Exynos processor with 6-cores or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU.
- The Heart Of iPhone Buyers' Desire: A Larger Screen, More Speed
April 07 2014 2:37 AM
Internal documents have revealed that the iPhone’s growth is slowing and Apple knows why.
- Why Is China Excited About The iPhone 6?
April 05 2014 9:01 AM
Chinese carriers believe that consumers may be holding out for the iPhone 6, which is likely to sport a screen size of nearly 5 inches.
- How To Reach Out To Africa's Booming Middle Class - Via Text
April 04 2014 8:09 PM
One enterprising computer scientist is using mobile phones for communication and compensation.
- Apple Playing Catch-Up In 2014
April 04 2014 4:55 PM
Apple debuted Siri to much fanfare in 2011 with the iPhone 4S, but has since been surpassed in functionality by Google Now and Microsoft Cortana.
- Verizon Accepting Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders
April 04 2014 2:34 PM
Verizon is offering a BOGO deal alongside pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Now, Swipe Your Way To Paypal Payments On The Galaxy S5
April 04 2014 8:25 AM
The payment system is the first commercial deployment of a new authorization protocol developed by the FIDO Alliance.
- iPhone 5s Is Top Dog In US, But Maybe Not For Long
April 04 2014 7:47 AM
Apple could lose its place at the top of the smartphone heap as consumers are distracted by the HTC One M8 and Samsung Galaxy S5.
- NSA Reforms May Cause Complications For Service Providers
April 03 2014 8:49 PM
President Obama's NSA reforms are reason for a reserved sigh of relief for many Americans, but the situation is more complicated than it seems.
- New App Lets You Filter 15 lbs. From Selfies
April 03 2014 4:04 PM
- Head Start In Korea Could Indicate Impressive Sales For Samsung Galaxy S5
April 03 2014 3:22 PM
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is selling well in South Korean prior to its global release.
- Google Has Plans To Become A Wireless Carrier
April 03 2014 2:53 PM
Google is reportedly in talks to offer wireless phone service in cities where it operates Google Fiber.
- What To Expect At WWDC 2014
April 03 2014 1:52 PM
Apple announced Thursday that WWDC will take place June 2-6 at the Mascone West Center in San Francisco, Calif. Here’s what to expect.
- Older, Poorer And Disabled Seniors Still Offline
April 03 2014 1:35 PM
Pew reported on Thursday that six in 10 American seniors now go online and just under half have a broadband connection at home.
- Apple's Newly Uncovered Patent Could Give iPads And iPhones Pressure Sensitivity
April 03 2014 12:01 PM
A newly discovered patent describes a method of using infrared sensors to create a pressure sensitive touchscreen for iPhones and iPads.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Aces Performance Tests
April 02 2014 10:38 PM
Recent tests show the Samsung Galaxy S5 includes several high-performance components.
- Apple's Real Target In Samsung Lawsuit? Google
April 02 2014 6:37 PM
Google designed the Android operating system, so why is Apple suing Samsung for software patent violations?
- BlackBerry Breaks Up With T-Mobile
April 02 2014 6:02 PM
BlackBerry will not renew a contract to allow T-Mobile to sell its devices that ends later in April.
- HTC One M8: The New iPhone Killer
April 02 2014 5:15 PM
- Tinder Users Teased By Bots
April 02 2014 11:55 AM
Fake profiles are spamming Tinder with ads for a mobile game called "Castle Clash."