- Apple Smartphone May Be Called iPhone 6L
August 18 2014 10:39 AM
Amid the latest flood of Apple rumors is the purported name of its larger smartphone.
- iPhone 6’s Lightning Cable Could Be Reversible At Both Ends
August 18 2014 7:50 AM
Apple filed a patent with the USPTO in which it described “reversible or dual orientation USB plug connectors” for its future products.
- Motorola Moto 360 Priced At $250
August 17 2014 5:15 PM
A Best Buy product page shows a price and tech specs for the upcoming Moto 360 smartwatch.
- Signs Indicate a Mostly Metal Samsung Galaxy S6
August 17 2014 4:35 PM
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 may feature even more metal than the recently announced Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
- Windows 9 Preview Expected Late Next Month
August 17 2014 1:47 PM
The Microsoft Windows 9 operating system may make its first public appearance in September.
- Will Smartwatch Sales Struggle? Wearable Technology Under Fire
August 16 2014 7:04 AM
Are high expectations for smartwatch sales completely unfounded?
- Leaked Photos Purportedly Reveal iPhone 6 Secrets
August 16 2014 5:11 AM
The purported iPhone 6 parts, showed in the photos, included a display, a logic board and a battery.
- Survey: Sapphire Screen Most Desired New Feature Of iPhone 6
August 15 2014 5:01 PM
The rumored sapphire is among the most desired features for the iPhone 6 according to a new survey conducted by uSell.
- Apple iWatch Screen Cover To Use Sapphire
August 15 2014 3:26 PM
As sapphire panels roll off production lines, reports point to the rumored Apple iWatch using a sapphire screen cover.
- Microsoft's Windows Phone Loses More Market Share
August 15 2014 11:54 AM
Windows Phone continues to lag far behind Apple iOS and Google Android devices which continue to hold most of the mobile market.
- Apple Looks To iPhone 6 To Grow Market Share
August 15 2014 10:42 AM
With Apple iOS losing market share despite growing smartphone shipments, it looks to the iPhone 6 to stem its losses.
- Pricey Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Could Have Increased Memory
August 14 2014 1:54 PM
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 may cost well over $800.
- You Thought That App Was Off? Look Again
August 14 2014 11:26 AM
A growing number of smartphone apps are tracking your location — even when they're not being used. Here's how to turn them off.
- Apple Bans Two Toxic Chemicals From Manufacturing Process
August 14 2014 11:03 AM
Apple has banned the use of two toxic chemicals from being uses in its factories in China.
- T-Mobile Takes Aim At Data Hogs
August 14 2014 9:23 AM
A T-Mobile internal memo shows that the carrier intends to slow down data connections of users who abuse their unlimited 4G LTE data plans.
- The Samsung Galaxy Alpha May Be Pricey For A Mid-Range Device
August 13 2014 11:48 PM
Samsung's new Galaxy Alpha is a mid-range device that may have a high-end price tag.
- Edward Sarafin, Arizona State Lineman, Comes Out As Gay
August 13 2014 11:17 PM
Edward Sarafin is the first player to come out as gay to the public media while in school.
- iPhone 6 On Track For Sept. Launch: Telecom Expert
August 13 2014 9:24 PM
The iPhone 6 is expected to soon enter mass production in time for a September launch.
- Benchmarks Suggest Specs For Nexus 6
August 13 2014 7:49 PM
Recent benchmarks reveal the first prospective internal specs for Google's Nexus 6 smartphone.
- Why Big Media Is Snapping Up YouTube Networks
August 13 2014 3:39 PM
StyleHaul is the latest YouTube network to get big media's attention.