- Mobile Networks Respond To T-Mobile’s Test Drive
July 10 2014 5:06 PM
Rival networks have taken note of T-Mobile's new Test Drive service.
- LG G3 At Verizon Will Cost Only $99
July 10 2014 12:49 PM
Verizon will offer the cheapest price for the LG G3 smartphone, starting July 17.
- Future iPhone Features Revealed In New Apple Patent
July 10 2014 11:53 AM
A patent application filed by Apple and published by the U.S. Patent Office on Thursday revealed a new combined headphone and speaker port.
- Android Users Benefit From Latest Google Drive Update
July 10 2014 9:29 AM
Google has refreshed Drive on Gmail for Android users who are trying to send files more efficiently.
- iPhone 6 Could Feature New Haptic Feedback Technology
July 10 2014 8:28 AM
Special algorithms will help the linear oscillating motor produce vibrations with different levels of intensity, the report said.
- CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4 KitKat) M8 Snapshot Now Available
July 09 2014 4:38 PM
The CyanogenMod 11 M8 software is now available and includes the Heads Up notifications feature recently introduced in Android L.
- Tim Cook Tells Reporter With Samsung Device: ‘Get A New Phone’
July 09 2014 3:58 PM
Spotting a reporter holding a Samsung device, Apple's CEO offered a friendly piece of advice.
- Apple iPhone 6 Won't Be Made Entirely By Robots
July 09 2014 3:45 PM
Contrary to several reports, the next iPhone 6 won't be made entirely by Foxconn robots.
- Apple Loses Speech Recognition Patent Lawsuit In China
July 09 2014 11:09 AM
A Beijing court upheld a patent held by Zhizhen, creating new hurdles for Apple's Siri voice-recognition technology.
- Android 4.4.3 AOSB Custom ROM For Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE
July 09 2014 7:39 AM
Here is how to install Android 4.4.3 KitKat on the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE using AOSB ROM.
- Apple Loses China Patent Case, Separate Suit Against Company Continues
July 09 2014 7:32 AM
Apple says willing to discuss settlement with Zhizhen Internet Technology.
- Early Adopters Of Google-Powered Watches Cope With Glitches
July 08 2014 2:44 PM
Paid apps aren't working on the first Android Wear smartwatches
- You Know What They Say About Big Batteries, Right?
July 08 2014 1:35 PM
Upcoming iPhones may feature bigger batteries, which could back up rumors of larger displays.
- Apple Patents Suggest iOS Devices Made Entirely Of Glass
July 08 2014 11:49 AM
Apple may develop iOS devices made entirely of glass, according to patents just issued by the USPTO.
- LG G3 Will Launch On AT&T First In U.S.
July 08 2014 9:55 AM
If you want the LG G3 smartphone as soon as possible, you'll have to get it on AT&T.
- PC Market Poised For A Comeback, Sort Of
July 08 2014 4:11 AM
Overall, the worldwide combined shipments of devices are estimated to reach 2.4 billion units in 2014.
- Apple Releases iOS 8 Beta 3: How To Download The Latest iPhone Software
July 07 2014 5:16 PM
Apple has released the third beta of iOS 8 to developers, but iPhone fans willing to pay can also grab it from the official website.
- Why Microsoft Is Doubling Down On Android To Save Its Mobile Future
July 07 2014 5:06 PM
There may be a method to Microsoft's madness with its new interest in Android.
- French Telco Orange SA Takes Another Baby Step Into The US
July 07 2014 1:10 PM
Orange Horizon's initiative by French carrier Orange SA will provide U.S. tourists with easier access to its network while they are traveling in France.
- Skype for iPhone Update Reintroduces A User Favorite Feature
July 07 2014 10:51 AM
iPhone users can once again receive voice messages in the Skype app.