- 6 Smartphones Going Up Against iPhone 6
September 09 2014 8:08 AM
Not interested in Apple's new iPhone? Not to worry. There are lots of other new -- and old -- devices to choose from.
- Ikepod Designer Newson Moves To Work With Jonathan Ive At Apple
September 09 2014 7:53 AM
Renowned 'Biomorphism' style designer Marc Newson, who is friends with Apple's Jonathan Ive, has moved to Apple amid rumors of an iWatch.
- Digital Viewing Skyrockets Among Those 18 to 49
September 08 2014 5:05 PM
Americans are increasingly turning toward mobile devices to watch TV.
- Meet The iPhone 6 And iWatch, Before They Arrive
September 08 2014 3:27 PM
Apple is already manufacturing the iPhones in China, which has led to part leaks that have given us a sense of what the devices are all about.
- Amazon's Fire Phone Goes On Fire Sale As New iPhones Loom
September 08 2014 1:58 PM
Can a major price drop save the Amazon Fire Phone before the new iPhone launches?
- For iWatch, It's All About Battery Life
September 08 2014 11:45 AM
The iWatch could revolutionize payments and the way we interact with technology, but battery life could overshadow all those features.
- iWatch Will Support Facebook, Have Its Own App Store
September 08 2014 11:43 AM
Apple's new wearable will also contain sensors to monitor heart rate, motion and sweat.
- Here's Apple's Plan To Keep iPhone 6 Payments Safe
September 08 2014 10:29 AM
Mobile payments made using Apple's upcoming iPhone 6 will reportedly carry a second layer of security to prevent credit card fraud.
- Will One Galaxy Cannibalize Another?
September 05 2014 6:26 PM
With better features and materials, Samsung's Note line of phablets could cut into S5 sales.
- Why This Year Won't Be The Virtual Reality Christmas
September 05 2014 1:59 PM
The Samsung Gear VR likely won't be on the top of consumers' Christmas lists.
- Apple Preparing To Distribute iOS 8.0.1 To Partners
September 05 2014 12:34 PM
Apple's new operating system will be distributed ahead of the rumored iPhone 6's launch.
- Bigger iPhone Won't Be Big Problem For Small Hands
September 05 2014 10:58 AM
Apple's larger iPhone is expected to come with a new feature that will enable use with one hand.
- Motorola’s Moto 360 Is No Square
September 05 2014 10:34 AM
The first round smartwatch, available later today, has swappable leather and steel bands.
- Want To Take A Nude Selfie? Here's How To Do It Safely
September 05 2014 9:01 AM
Four ways to make sure your sensitive pictures never see the light of day.
- iPhone 6 Could Outshine Samsung's ‘Half-Baked’ Show
September 05 2014 2:10 AM
Samsung was desperate to garner buzz for its products before Apple unwraps its latest gizmos at an event on Sept. 9, an analyst said.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Pegged For Early October
September 04 2014 11:02 PM
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 may be available for purchase in the early weeks of October.
- Sony Bets You Might Like A Smaller Smartphone
September 04 2014 4:23 PM
Sony’s compact Xperia Z3 hearkens back to a time when smaller was better, for phones.
- Apple Will Livestream iPhone 6, iWatch Media Event
September 04 2014 3:14 PM
Apple plans to livestream its Sept. 9 media event, which is expected to be the launch platform for the highly anticipated iPhone 6 and the iWatch.
- Apple Will Unveil Two iWatch Models Next Week, Analyst Says
September 04 2014 2:43 PM
Apple's rumored iWatch could come in two sizes while the iPhone 6 may not have a highly anticipated Sapphire display cover.
- Microsoft Unveils Lower-Cost 'Selfie Phone'
September 04 2014 12:40 PM
You know you want to take a selfie, but first check out Microsoft's new selfie phone the Nokia Lumia 730.