- How To Prepare Your iPhone For iOS 8
September 16 2014 3:37 PM
Before you rush out to install iOS 8, prepare your device to get the most out of Apple's mobile operating system.
- Is Microsoft The Ultimate Creeper In Minecraft Deal?
September 16 2014 2:04 PM
Gamers fear that Redmond is a real-world Creeper that has arrived on the scene to wreck their game, which boasts more than 100,000 players.
- What To Expect From Apple iOS 8
September 16 2014 1:41 PM
Take a look at what to expect in iOS 8 before its official release on Wednesday.
- Chinese Worker Detained For Sneaking iPhone 6 Parts Out Of Factory
September 16 2014 10:25 AM
A Foxconn factory worker was detained for allegedly sneaking iPhone 6 rear cases out of a factory and selling them to a buyer in Shenzhen, China.
- Apple Expects To Sell 60M iPhones During Holiday Season
September 16 2014 7:14 AM
Investors are interested to know how Apple will perform in the December quarter, the first full quarter after the release of the iPhone 6.
- Infosys Implements Big Data Platform At Japanese Retailer Muji
September 16 2014 6:27 AM
Japanese retailer Ryohin Keikaku, known for its Muji brand stores, has contracted Infosys to implement the IT company's big data platform.
- Apple Questioned Over User Privacy Issues
September 16 2014 4:18 AM
Privacy is considered to be a key issue for Apple, which recently launched a mobile payment system called Apple Pay.
- Uber Expands In India Under Shadow Of Potential Payments Ban
September 16 2014 3:01 AM
Uber, California's hot taxi startup has expanded its Indian service, adding its low-cost UberX option in three Indian cities
- Google Expects Strong Growth For Android In India
September 16 2014 2:00 AM
Google is working with OEMs in India for the launch of Android TV, according to Sundar Pichai, though the plan is still at an early stage.
- Verizon Offers Early Upgrades For iPhone 6 Launch
September 15 2014 10:40 PM
As the iPhone 6 launch approaches, Verizon is offering current customers the chance to upgrade early.
- Android 4.4 Updates Arrive For Several Device Models
September 15 2014 8:58 PM
Find out if your device is receiving a recent Android 4.4 update.
- T-Mobile Will Let Customers Test Drive iPhone 6
September 15 2014 6:36 PM
Prospective customers will be able to test out the iPhone 6 on T-Mobile's network, some time in the future.
- Duke, Stanford Spearhead Apple HealthKit Trials
September 15 2014 1:47 PM
Apple's HealthKit platform will get a real-world test through pilot programs at Duke University and Stanford University hospitals.
- Motorola Refreshes Moto 360 Stock; Moto X (2014) Pre-Order
September 15 2014 11:55 AM
Motorola's smartwatch sold out in two hours earlier this month.
- A Bigger Phone, A Bigger Demand
September 15 2014 11:25 AM
Apple announced that iPhone 6 pre-orders had topped 4 million, breaking the company's previous pre-order records.
- Microsoft Agrees To Buy Minecraft Maker For $2.5B
September 15 2014 11:19 AM
The game could be a much needed “killer app” for Windows Phone, which trails far behind rival mobile platforms Apple iOS and Google Android in the smartphone market—despite Redmond’s $7.2 billion acquisition of Nokia’s handset business earlier this year.
- Samsung Calls iPhone 6 Plus A Copycat
September 15 2014 5:58 AM
The new Samsung ad came one day after Tim Cook said in an interview that the company could have introduced a big-screen iPhone years ago.
- Google Launches Android One In India
September 15 2014 4:32 AM
Google's Android One will be featured on phones built by local manufacturers, priced as low as $105.
- Tim Cook Weighs In On 'Awful' TV Interfaces, Steve Jobs' Legacy
September 12 2014 10:00 PM
Apple co-founder Steve Jobs' office is still on the fourth floor, just as he left it.
- Check Out The First 10 Apps For The Apple Watch
September 12 2014 4:41 PM
The first apps for the wrist-worn device will unlock your hotel room door, and find your parked car.