- IBM To Develop Business Apps For Apple
July 15 2014 6:23 PM
IBM and Apple are out to prove iPhones and iPads are good for more than just checking email and keeping track of appointments.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 May Include Retina Scanner
July 15 2014 5:19 PM
A tweet from Samsung could suggest retina scanning biometrics technology for future devices.
- iTunes Pass Lets Users Reload Accounts In Japan Retail Stores
July 15 2014 11:47 AM
Apple rolled out a new service called iTunes Pass, which allows users to add money to their accounts at any Japan Apple Retail Store.
- Copy Cat Galaxy Core 2 Shows Flaw In Samsung’s Low-End Strategy
July 15 2014 11:27 AM
Samsung is know for putting little innovation into its mid-range and low-end smartphones.
- Longer Battery Life, Not More Speed, May Be Apple's Goal For iPhone
July 14 2014 6:02 PM
A faster iPhone 6 may not be a big deal in comparison to other features.
- Secret Announces $25M Of New Funding And More Features
July 14 2014 4:38 PM
Secret, the mobile app that lets you anonymously but publicly share secrets with your peers has secured another $25 million.
- Apple iWatch Could Rival iPhone, iPad In Popularity: Analyst
July 14 2014 3:00 PM
Morgan Stanley says Apple's iWatch has something going for it that rivals don't and many analysts miss.
- Apple iPhone 6 May Require Some Palm Stretching
July 14 2014 12:54 PM
You may need to stretch your palms out for the iPhone 6, based on the latest screen cover leaks.
- iPads May Cause Skin Rashes
July 14 2014 12:17 PM
Several reports have emerged of allergies caused by the nickel content of tablets, laptops and other devices.
- iPhone 6 With 5.5-Inch Display Could Be Delayed
July 14 2014 6:35 AM
The larger version of the next iPhone has been beset with production issues and led analysts to question Apple's ability to launch it this year.
- Apple Denies China Data Tracking Allegations
July 12 2014 8:08 PM
Apple tried to reassure Chinese consumers, saying it does not share information with government agencies.
- Apple iPhone 6’s A8 Chip Details Leaked
July 12 2014 3:17 AM
The new A8 chip is expected to have clock frequencies of 2.0GHz or more for each core.
- Where Consumers Can Buy The LG G3 Smartphone Right Now
July 11 2014 2:39 PM
The LG G3 is available at several U.S. carriers, officially and unofficially.
- Apple Tries Again To Ban Some Of Samsung's Smartphones
July 11 2014 1:39 PM
Litigation continues between Apple and Samsung, which have long tangled over copyright infringement and patented designs.
- You'll Never Believe This Futuristic Wraparound Display For The iPhone
July 11 2014 1:14 PM
Apple revisited its futuristic wraparound display iPhone, according to a patent published by the US patent office.
- Samsung Z Release Date Passes With No Product
July 11 2014 11:02 AM
Continuing to work on application support for its Tizen operating system, Samsung has delayed the release of its Samsung Z smartphone.
- Apple iPhone 6 Leaked Screen Cover May Be Sapphire
July 11 2014 10:58 AM
The leaked Apple iPhone 6 screen cover may actually be made out of Sapphire according to a London professor.
- Apple's iPhone Threat To Chinese National Security: State Media
July 11 2014 6:39 AM
Apple has frequently come under fire from Chinese state media, which accused the company of providing user data to U.S. intelligence agencies.
- Amazon Sued By FTC Over Unauthorized In-App Purchases
July 11 2014 5:20 AM
The FTC also sought a ban on Amazon’s practice of billing parents and other account holders for in-app charges made without their consent.
- Mobile Networks Respond To T-Mobile’s Test Drive
July 10 2014 5:06 PM
Rival networks have taken note of T-Mobile's new Test Drive service.