- Will The Galaxy S5 Be Cheaper Than The Competition?
February 26 2014 7:18 AM
Mere features may not be enough to entice consumers at a time when the market is saturated by smartphone options.
- How Install Android 4.4.2 On Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Using AOSB ROM
February 26 2014 5:09 AM
Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) users can now update to Android 4.4.2 KitKat via a new AOSB custom ROM. Here is how to do it.
- Motorola Prototype ‘Nexus Gem’ Google Smartwatch Leaks Online
February 26 2014 4:21 AM
Images of a prototype Nexus smartwatch made by Motorola for Google, code-named the Gem, have leaked online.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Uses Nearly 8GB Of Internal Storage
February 25 2014 10:28 PM
System apps on the Samsung Galaxy S5 take up a considerable amount of the device's 16GB storage capacity.
- AT&T HTC One Receives Android 4.4 KitKat; Rollouts Continue Across Europe
February 25 2014 9:30 PM
The HTC One Android 4.4 KitKat update in the U.S. ends with AT&T rolling out the new OS on its model.
- Moto X 2?: Motorola Alludes To Moto X Follow-Up [UPDATED]
February 25 2014 8:58 PM
Motorola said on Monday that a follow-up to its flagship Moto X was on the way, and that it will continue to innovate following its acquisition by Lenovo.
- Sony Xperia Z2 Announced, Release Date Approaches
February 25 2014 1:51 PM
Sony announced its 2014 flagship device is capable of recording 4k video, the waterproof Xperia Z2, at MWC 2014.
- P0sixspwn 1.4 Untethered Jailbreak Updated To Support iOS 6.1.6 On Cydia
February 25 2014 1:41 PM
Soon after Evasi0n 7 was updated to support iOS 7.0.6, iH8Sn0w updated the P0sixspwn untethered jailbreak to support iOS 6.1.6.
- Why Isn't Samsung's Galaxy S5 Running Tizen?
February 25 2014 1:21 PM
The Samsung Galaxy S5 will continue to be powered by Google’s Android mobile OS with the TouchWiz user interface.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Chipset Confirmed [INFOGRAPHIC]
February 25 2014 1:01 PM
The Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE 2.5GHz quad-core chipset has been confirmed as the Qualcomm Snapdragon 801. What processor will the 3G variant feature?
- Global Smartphone Usage Surpasses PCs
February 25 2014 12:30 PM
What's more, Americans spent about 7 more hours per month on their phones than on a computer, and the gap is even wider for Europeans.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Availability Details
February 25 2014 8:57 AM
Carriers and retailers announce whether they will offer the Samsung Galaxy S5 and share preregistration links.
- Will iPhone 6 Feature ‘Quantum Dots’ Technology?
February 25 2014 6:40 AM
Colors reproduced by the iPad mini with Retina display have been found to be less accurate than other rival products.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 On Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005)
February 25 2014 3:15 AM
The Android 4.4.2 KitKat is available for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE (SM-N9005). Here is how to install it manually.
- Just How Fast Is The New Galaxy S5?
February 25 2014 2:00 AM
The device, which reportedly got "amazing scores" on benchmark tests, includes new features such as a new fitness-oriented software.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) Receives Android 4.4 KitKat
February 25 2014 12:32 AM
What is this new microSD card protocol being implemented in the Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.4 KitKat update?
- Report: Google Smartwatch Will Be Made By LG
February 24 2014 8:20 PM
Google is reportedly gearing up to release a smartwatch operating system, followed by a wearable product later this year.
- Samsung Announces Galaxy Gear 2 And Gear Fit, Making Fitness A Number One Priority
February 24 2014 3:46 PM
Samsung officially announced its newest smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S5, with three new wearable devices to extend the user experience beyond the phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Introduces 16-MP Camera, Water Resistance And Finger Scanner [PHOTOS]
February 24 2014 3:26 PM
What new features did the Samsung Galaxy S5 unveiling reveal?
- Next-Gen YotaPhone Sports Dual Touchscreen Displays
February 24 2014 3:05 PM
Yota announced at MWC 2014 that the latest YotaPhone release will spec a fully touchscreen e-Paper display and 5-inch 1080p screen.