- Microsoft Introduces OneDrive
February 19 2014 5:10 PM
The rebranding of SkyDrive is due in part to Microsoft losing a trademark dispute over the “Sky” name with the British Sky Broadcasting Group.
- Samsung Galaxy Mobile Pokes Fun At Apple iPhone 5S, iPad Air
February 19 2014 2:24 PM
Samsung took on Apple head-on with a couple of new ads aimed at highlighting the differences and shortcomings of the Apple iPhone 5S and iPad Air compared to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Tab Pro 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Receiving Android 4.4 Software Fix For Accessory Incompatibility Issue
February 19 2014 2:00 PM
An Android 4.4 KitKat patch update to fix third-party accessory issues is hitting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 models in Europe.
- Can Galaxy S5 Prop Up Samsung’s Slowing Smartphone Sales?
February 19 2014 7:05 AM
Samsung is expected to add new features to the Galaxy S5 in an effort to counter stalling growth in the smartphone segment.
- How To Root Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 On Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNAD
February 19 2014 2:21 AM
Rooting the Galaxy S4 LTE will allow users to install custom ROMs on their device in future.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Sensor And 16-MP Camera Confirmed?
February 18 2014 9:46 PM
Is there enough evidence to confirm a fingerprint scanner and 16-megapixel camera for the Samsung Galaxy S5?
- HTC Advantage Brings Attractive Perks For New HTC One, HTC One Max And HTC One Mini Purchases
February 18 2014 4:06 PM
New HTC One, HTC One Max and HTC One Mini owners now get a host of free perks with their new handsets.
- HTC To Announce Next Flagship At March 25 Press Event?
February 18 2014 2:17 PM
HTC will host a press event on March 25 where its next flagship is expected to be unveiled.
- Samsung Announces U.S. Android 4.4 KitKat Update
February 18 2014 1:13 PM
Samsung announced on Tuesday which of its Galaxy devices will update to Android 4.4 KitKat.
- iOS 7.1 Going To Be Released in March, MDM Services Getting Update
February 18 2014 12:13 PM
Apple’s forthcoming update iOS 7.1 is rumored to hit devices sometime in March and with it will come bug fixes and tweaks to the user interface.
- Investors Will Get A Chance To Solve Candy Crush's IPO Puzzle
February 18 2014 9:27 AM
Candy's parent company King Digital has registered explosive revenue growth from 2012 to the end of 2013.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Test Build On Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
February 18 2014 6:39 AM
The new XXUFNAD firmware brings some minor user interface changes. Here is how to install it manually.
- Will US Cellular’s Galaxy S4 Get KitKat On Wednesday?
February 18 2014 3:14 AM
All users who meet a certain set of requirements will get the OTA update within 10 days after the official roll out, the carrier said.
- New Android 4.4 KitKat Test Firmware For Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) Available
February 17 2014 11:42 PM
Does the recently leaked firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 model indicate the Android 4.4 European update is coming soon?
- Recent Samsung Galaxy S5 Sightings
February 17 2014 9:39 PM
Where has the Samsung Galaxy S5 been seen most recently?
- iPhone 6 Rumors: Apple Reportedly Will Drop Samsung A8 Manufacturing For TSMC
February 17 2014 3:42 PM
Apple may shift production of its A8 processor from South Korea based Samsung to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, or TSMC, due to low yields, according to a new report.
- HTC One T-Mobile And AT&T Android 4.4 KitKat Update Expected Within Days
February 17 2014 2:35 PM
HTC has revealed details about its HTC One Android 4.4 KitKat update.
- Google Buys Israeli Startup SlickLogin
February 17 2014 12:56 PM
SlickLogin generates a nearly-silent soundwave through a computer's speakers that is picked up by a smartphone app to verify a user's identity.
- Will R$ 2,799 iPhone Continue To Be Out Of Reach For Brazilians?
February 17 2014 12:11 PM
Apple opened its first Apple Retail Store in Rio de Janeiro on Feb. 15 to 1,700 eager customers. However, high import duties may keep Apple's products out of many Brazilian hands.
- Only iPad Air To Be Updated In 2014: Analyst
February 17 2014 6:33 AM
Kuo said the bigger iPad could be a growth driver for Apple, and would require a revised OS to capitalize on the larger display.