- The Smartphone Feature Wars Are Over
August 01 2014 5:07 PM
It's no mystery — brand, cost and ecosystem are what matter most to smartphone buyers. Here's why new features just don't matter anymore.
- Apple's In-Store Repair Program Will Soon Include The iPhone 5s
August 01 2014 5:05 PM
Need to get your iPhone 5s screen replaced? Starting Monday look no further than an Apple retail store.
- Apple To Do Something 'Immense' In October
August 01 2014 12:07 PM
A new report suggests Apple may release the iPhone 6 later than expected.
- EBay Leads Silicon Valley In Diversity
August 01 2014 10:57 AM
Want a more diverse workplace? Consider EBay.
- Samsung Rumored To Unveil Galaxy Note 4 In September
August 01 2014 7:41 AM
Samsung is expected to launch the Galaxy Note 4 sooner than expected, to counter Apple’s upcoming iPhone 6.
- Meet The Chinese Handset Makers Driving Apple And Samsung Nuts
July 31 2014 3:43 PM
Apple and Samsung continue to lose smartphone market share as Chinese competition intensifies.
- French Telco Ilia Swoops In For T-Mobile With $15 Billion Bid
July 31 2014 3:18 PM
Deal might face less regulatory scrutiny than a T-Mobile-Sprint merger.
- Samsung May Have Hinted At The Galaxy S6
July 31 2014 11:40 AM
Did Samsung confirm the Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S6 at a recent investor meeting?
- Samsung Turns In Lackluster Quarter Amid Smartphone Competition
July 31 2014 10:53 AM
Samsung Electronics earnings failed to impress investors as it faced increased market competition and declining tablet sales.
- T-Mobile Adds 1.5M US Subscribers
July 31 2014 9:10 AM
T-Mobile, recently acquired by Sprint, has made a variety of pricing options available to entice new customers.
- Psst, Can I Sell You A Phone? Why Don Draper Would Want Wireless
July 30 2014 7:46 PM
The smartphone wars are making mobile one of the biggest advertising categories in the world.
- FCC Questions Verizon Data Throttling
July 30 2014 7:12 PM
Verizon Wireless has caught the eye of FCC chairman Tom Wheeler, who questioned the mobile company over its data throttling practices.
- Can Emerging Markets Save Apple's iPad?
July 30 2014 1:19 PM
Sales of the Apple iPad have continued to fall, but emerging markets and upcoming replacement cycles could save it.
- Ford Ditches BlackBerry In Favor Of Apple iPhone
July 30 2014 11:05 AM
Ford Motor Company employees will soon be switching out BlackBerry devices for iPhones.
- Here's Bolt, Instagram's Answer To Snapchat
July 30 2014 10:45 AM
Facebook builds its own ephemeral messaging app to compete with Snapchat.
- With Fire Phone, Amazon Faces Expensive Advertising Battle
July 30 2014 9:29 AM
With mobile titans like Samsung, Apple and Google in the mix, wireless is the most competitive category in advertising.
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Brings Cortana To New Markets
July 30 2014 7:59 AM
Cortana, nicknamed “Xiao Na” for the Chinese market, will feature a customized interface, animations and sounds.
- Apple, Samsung Lose Ground To Chinese Smartphones
July 30 2014 1:50 AM
The overall smartphone market grew 23.1 percent annually in the second quarter of 2014 with a record 295.3 million shipments.
- BlackBerry's Bid To Beef Up Security Credentials
July 30 2014 12:35 AM
The acquisition is the latest by the smartphone pioneer to build on niche areas in an attempt to reinvent itself.
- Samsung ‘Galaxy Alpha’ May Sacrifice Display Quality
July 29 2014 8:30 PM
The Samsung Galaxy Alpha may not be as high-quality as people expect.