- Where Consumers Can Buy The LG G3 Smartphone Right Now
July 11 2014 2:39 PM
The LG G3 is available at several U.S. carriers, officially and unofficially.
- Apple Tries Again To Ban Some Of Samsung's Smartphones
July 11 2014 1:39 PM
Litigation continues between Apple and Samsung, which have long tangled over copyright infringement and patented designs.
- You'll Never Believe This Futuristic Wraparound Display For The iPhone
July 11 2014 1:14 PM
Apple revisited its futuristic wraparound display iPhone, according to a patent published by the US patent office.
- Samsung Z Release Date Passes With No Product
July 11 2014 11:02 AM
Continuing to work on application support for its Tizen operating system, Samsung has delayed the release of its Samsung Z smartphone.
- Apple iPhone 6 Leaked Screen Cover May Be Sapphire
July 11 2014 10:58 AM
The leaked Apple iPhone 6 screen cover may actually be made out of Sapphire according to a London professor.
- Apple's iPhone Threat To Chinese National Security: State Media
July 11 2014 6:39 AM
Apple has frequently come under fire from Chinese state media, which accused the company of providing user data to U.S. intelligence agencies.
- Amazon Sued By FTC Over Unauthorized In-App Purchases
July 11 2014 5:20 AM
The FTC also sought a ban on Amazon’s practice of billing parents and other account holders for in-app charges made without their consent.
- Mobile Networks Respond To T-Mobile’s Test Drive
July 10 2014 5:06 PM
Rival networks have taken note of T-Mobile's new Test Drive service.
- LG G3 At Verizon Will Cost Only $99
July 10 2014 12:49 PM
Verizon will offer the cheapest price for the LG G3 smartphone, starting July 17.
- Future iPhone Features Revealed In New Apple Patent
July 10 2014 11:53 AM
A patent application filed by Apple and published by the U.S. Patent Office on Thursday revealed a new combined headphone and speaker port.
- Android Users Benefit From Latest Google Drive Update
July 10 2014 9:29 AM
Google has refreshed Drive on Gmail for Android users who are trying to send files more efficiently.
- iPhone 6 Could Feature New Haptic Feedback Technology
July 10 2014 8:28 AM
Special algorithms will help the linear oscillating motor produce vibrations with different levels of intensity, the report said.
- CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4 KitKat) M8 Snapshot Now Available
July 09 2014 4:38 PM
The CyanogenMod 11 M8 software is now available and includes the Heads Up notifications feature recently introduced in Android L.
- Tim Cook Tells Reporter With Samsung Device: ‘Get A New Phone’
July 09 2014 3:58 PM
Spotting a reporter holding a Samsung device, Apple's CEO offered a friendly piece of advice.
- Apple iPhone 6 Won't Be Made Entirely By Robots
July 09 2014 3:45 PM
Contrary to several reports, the next iPhone 6 won't be made entirely by Foxconn robots.
- Apple Loses Speech Recognition Patent Lawsuit In China
July 09 2014 11:09 AM
A Beijing court upheld a patent held by Zhizhen, creating new hurdles for Apple's Siri voice-recognition technology.
- Android 4.4.3 AOSB Custom ROM For Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE
July 09 2014 7:39 AM
Here is how to install Android 4.4.3 KitKat on the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE using AOSB ROM.
- Apple Loses China Patent Case, Separate Suit Against Company Continues
July 09 2014 7:32 AM
Apple says willing to discuss settlement with Zhizhen Internet Technology.
- Early Adopters Of Google-Powered Watches Cope With Glitches
July 08 2014 2:44 PM
Paid apps aren't working on the first Android Wear smartwatches
- You Know What They Say About Big Batteries, Right?
July 08 2014 1:35 PM
Upcoming iPhones may feature bigger batteries, which could back up rumors of larger displays.