- Uber Expands In India Under Shadow Of Potential Payments Ban
September 16 2014 3:01 AM
Uber, California's hot taxi startup has expanded its Indian service, adding its low-cost UberX option in three Indian cities
- Google Expects Strong Growth For Android In India
September 16 2014 2:00 AM
Google is working with OEMs in India for the launch of Android TV, according to Sundar Pichai, though the plan is still at an early stage.
- Verizon Offers Early Upgrades For iPhone 6 Launch
September 15 2014 10:40 PM
As the iPhone 6 launch approaches, Verizon is offering current customers the chance to upgrade early.
- Android 4.4 Updates Arrive For Several Device Models
September 15 2014 8:58 PM
Find out if your device is receiving a recent Android 4.4 update.
- T-Mobile Will Let Customers Test Drive iPhone 6
September 15 2014 6:36 PM
Prospective customers will be able to test out the iPhone 6 on T-Mobile's network, some time in the future.
- Duke, Stanford Spearhead Apple HealthKit Trials
September 15 2014 1:47 PM
Apple's HealthKit platform will get a real-world test through pilot programs at Duke University and Stanford University hospitals.
- Motorola Refreshes Moto 360 Stock; Moto X (2014) Pre-Order
September 15 2014 11:55 AM
Motorola's smartwatch sold out in two hours earlier this month.
- A Bigger Phone, A Bigger Demand
September 15 2014 11:25 AM
Apple announced that iPhone 6 pre-orders had topped 4 million, breaking the company's previous pre-order records.
- Microsoft Agrees To Buy Minecraft Maker For $2.5B
September 15 2014 11:19 AM
The game could be a much needed “killer app” for Windows Phone, which trails far behind rival mobile platforms Apple iOS and Google Android in the smartphone market—despite Redmond’s $7.2 billion acquisition of Nokia’s handset business earlier this year.
- Samsung Calls iPhone 6 Plus A Copycat
September 15 2014 5:58 AM
The new Samsung ad came one day after Tim Cook said in an interview that the company could have introduced a big-screen iPhone years ago.
- Google Launches Android One In India
September 15 2014 4:32 AM
Google's Android One will be featured on phones built by local manufacturers, priced as low as $105.
- Tim Cook Weighs In On 'Awful' TV Interfaces, Steve Jobs' Legacy
September 12 2014 10:00 PM
Apple co-founder Steve Jobs' office is still on the fourth floor, just as he left it.
- Check Out The First 10 Apps For The Apple Watch
September 12 2014 4:41 PM
The first apps for the wrist-worn device will unlock your hotel room door, and find your parked car.
- Mobile Networks Fight For Their Bite Of The Apple
September 12 2014 3:28 PM
There's stiff competition between U.S. mobile networks, but which carrier will sell the most iPhones?
- iPhone 6 Plus Pre-Orders Selling For Over $1,500 On Ebay
September 12 2014 3:24 PM
Be prepared to pay a pretty penny if you turn to Ebay and Craigslist to get your hands on an iPhone 6 Plus.
- Apple Patent Hints At iPhones Made Of ‘Liquidmetal’
September 12 2014 1:11 PM
The material is more like a super-strong plastic than a metal.
- iPhone 6: Should You Go Big Or Bigger?
September 12 2014 11:41 AM
A consumer breakdown of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Walmart Snubs Apple Pay For Rival Service
September 12 2014 11:22 AM
The country’s largest retail chain will throw its considerable clout behind a service under development by Merchant Customer Exchange.
- Want A Supersize iPhone 6 Plus? Be Prepared To Wait Awhile
September 12 2014 10:31 AM
Shortages of the 5.5-inch inch iPhone 6 have emerged hours after Apple launched pre-orders for the new smartphone.
- Most Apps Fail To Protect User Privacy, Report Finds
September 12 2014 9:02 AM
Privacy regulators examining 1,211 apps found that many don't explain why they gather so much personal information.