- Android 4.4 KitKat Hitting AT&T Galaxy Note 3
March 27 2014 3:39 PM
AT&T is the fourth major U.S. carrier to update it Galaxy Note 3 model to Android 4.4 KitKat
- Macworld Begins: How Analysts See Apple's 2014
March 27 2014 3:26 PM
As the Apple-dedicated tech conference began, five industry analysts discussed where Apple is and where it may go this year.
- Apple iPhone 4S iOS 7.1 Jailbreak Confirmed By IH8snow
March 27 2014 3:07 PM
Jailbreak and iOS developer confirmed the existence of a jailbreak for the iPhone 4S on iOS 7.1. However, a public release is highly unlikely.
- Inside NYT Now, The New York Times App For The ‘Price Sensitive’
March 27 2014 2:08 PM
The Times is offering a lower-priced subscription with NYT Now - an app for half the price of a full digital description, with limited content.
- Does eBay Classifieds Have Craigslist In Its Sights?
March 27 2014 10:10 AM
After a job opening ad is posted on eBay Classifieds, Rewarder will share it across both platforms and send it to people best suited for it.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 On Sale Ahead of Global Launch
March 27 2014 9:40 AM
Samsung Galaxy S5 is now being sold by Korean mobile SK Telecom in response to the carrier ban, which will prevent Korean mobile networks from accepting new customers for 45-days.
- Searching iPhone Photos Has Never Been Easier, 'Rekognition' Brings Content Detection To iOS
March 26 2014 9:02 PM
Orbeus’ content detection software 'Rekognition' searches iPhone photos quickly via object, facial, and scenery detection.
- Where In The World Is The Gold Samsung Galaxy S5?
March 26 2014 8:24 PM
The Copper Gold Samsung Galaxy S5 might be hard to find outside of the U.K.
- Motorola To Charge 'Premium' Price For The Moto 360 Watch?
March 26 2014 6:19 PM
Motorola Mobility has not released details about the price or specs of the Moto 360 smartwatch, but consumers can expect it to cost at least as much as one of the company's smartphones.
- The Negative Reaction To Oculus Acquisition
March 26 2014 5:23 PM
The Oculus team is $2 billion richer, and Mark Zuckerberg is excited, but not everyone is thrilled by Facebook's $2 billion purchase.
- King Digital IPO Crushed On Day 1
March 26 2014 1:17 PM
Huge 2013 profits couldn't keep the "Candy Crush Saga" developer from venturing into negative territory on its first day of trading.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 On Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Using Lightning ROM
March 26 2014 5:22 AM
Here is how to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat on the international version of the Galaxy Note GT-N7000 using Lightning custom ROM.
- Will Samsung Move Up Galaxy S5 Launch In South Korea?
March 26 2014 3:12 AM
The ban will stop carriers from selling smartphones for a period of 45 days, and could prompt Samsung to aim for a launch before April 5.
- Why Facebook Wants Oculus' Virtual Reality Technology
March 25 2014 7:07 PM
Facebook reached a deal to buy Oculus VR, a transaction involving $400 million in cash and 23.1 million shares of Facebook common stock.
- Google Glass Gets Fashionable
March 25 2014 6:10 PM
Google has announced a partnership with Luxottica, the company behind designer brands like Ray-Ban and Oakley.
- Check Out The HTC One M8
March 25 2014 11:29 AM
The HTC One M8 is now official.
- Where To Watch All New HTC One 2014 Unveiling Event
March 25 2014 9:16 AM
Watch the live unveiling of the All New HTC One 2014 and find out what time the launch begins in your area.
- Apple iOS 7 Adoption Rate Continues To Rise
March 25 2014 8:43 AM
A week after its release in September, iOS 7 accounted for 52 percent of iOS web share, a statistic that touched 74 percent in early December.
- HTC's All New One 2014 (M8) Specs, Features, Photos Leak
March 25 2014 8:30 AM
The all-new HTC One (M8) will be announced on Tuesday, but its hardware, features and looks are already all over the place.
- iPhone 6 Rumored To Come In Q3 With 4.7-Inch Screen
March 25 2014 5:08 AM
The larger-screen iPhone 6 model could be priced higher than the flagship smartphone's current version, an analyst said.