- How To Flash AOSB ROM To Install Android 4.4.2 On Galaxy S4 LTE
February 17 2014 5:32 AM
The latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat can now be installed on the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE using AOSB custom ROM. Here’s how to do it.
- Apple, Google Block Flappy Bird Clones
February 17 2014 3:05 AM
The new policy has not only affected new games but also many existing games, forcing them to change their names.
- iWatch: Can It Save Lives By Predicting Heart Attacks?
February 17 2014 12:39 AM
If the new technology is successful, it could open up an extensive medical device market for Apple.
- Android 4.4 KitKat In The Works For HTC One Max And Mini
February 15 2014 1:01 PM
In addition to HTC One Max and Mini, T-Mobile and AT&T variants of the HTC One could also get the KitKat update within the next few days.
- Galaxy S5 To Feature Samsung's TouchWiz UI Or Tizen OS?
February 15 2014 11:47 AM
A recent leak brings to light similarities between Samsung's Tizen OS and its Unpacked 5 Teaser.
- BlackBerry BBM For Android, iPhone Gets Voice Calling
February 15 2014 10:41 AM
BlackBerry released a major update to BBM for Android and iPhone on Thursday that allows users to make voice calls over data connections. How is it?
- Oil Pollution Hurts Tuna Cardiac Health
February 14 2014 2:52 PM
A new study has found that a chemical in crude oil slows the fish’s heart rates, reduces cardiac contractility and causes irregular heartbeats.
- Update T-Mobile Galaxy S3 To Android 4.4.2 Via Custom ROM
February 14 2014 4:37 AM
Here is how to flash HellKat custom ROM on the T-Mobile variant of the Galaxy S3 to update the device to Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
- BBM 2.0 Update Brings Many New Features
February 14 2014 12:37 AM
The new BBM 2.0 is currently available on the respective app stores for Android, iPhone and BlackBerry phones.
- A Drone Strike App For The iPhone
February 13 2014 2:44 PM
The next time your phone bleeps, it could be a message letting you know about a recent drone strike.
- Sprint Galaxy S4 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
February 13 2014 1:46 PM
Sprint Galaxy S4 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- This Can't Be The iPhone 6
February 13 2014 11:55 AM
In fact, it could be: photos of what appear to be a prototype iPhone 6 have hit the Internet.
- Is China's Smartphone Market Slowing Down?
February 13 2014 10:18 AM
In the fourth quarter, total smartphone shipments in China dropped for the first time in years.
- Will iPhone 6 Be Released With Larger Sapphire Display In September?
February 13 2014 7:03 AM
Despite being rumored to have a larger display, the iPhone 6 could be lighter than the current version of the device.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Using Custom ROM
February 13 2014 6:04 AM
Here's how to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat on the Samsung Galaxy S I9000 using SuperNexus custom ROM.
- Sprint Galaxy S4 Rumored To Get KitKat Update On Thursday
February 13 2014 3:24 AM
The new firmware version is L720VPUFNAE, which is the same build number carried by the KitKat kernel source that was released by Samsung.
- It’s An Android, iOS World
February 13 2014 1:11 AM
Although Android and Apple took different routes to meet consumer demand, both platforms received a warm response from users.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Sprint Model Sighting Suggests 1080p Display
February 12 2014 5:30 PM
Recent Samsung Galaxy S5 UAProf and packaging leaks suggest specs for the device that continue to clash.
- Radiohead Releases Alternate Reality App
February 12 2014 3:36 PM
Singer Thom Yorke said the app was born from the “imagery and the sounds from the song Bloom.”
- Wonder What The iPhone 6 Will Be Like? Check Out This Recent Rumor Roundup
February 12 2014 3:30 PM
Apple’s impending iPhone 6 has been a highly discussed device since last September. Here is a current list of the most reliable rumors available for the iPhone 6.