- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 'Unpacked' Event Announced For Sept. 3
August 06 2014 2:26 AM
The announcement of the event supports earlier rumors, which suggested that Samsung might release the Galaxy Note 4 sooner than expected.
- Samsung And Apple Pick Their Battles
August 06 2014 1:35 AM
Hit by competition from local players in major markets, the companies seek to reduce distraction by ending patent litigation outside the U.S.
- Want To Drop Your Landline But Keep Cable TV? Good Luck
August 05 2014 6:07 PM
Landlines can seem like a relic of another age. So why doesn't cable want you to drop yours?
- Android Pulls Ahead Of iOS In Web Usage
August 05 2014 4:43 PM
Recent figures indicate Android devices are being used more prevalently than iOS devices.
- iPhone 6 Anticipation Likely To Ripen Around Sept. Media Event
August 05 2014 3:11 PM
The debut of the iPhone 6 may fall on Sept. 9, as indicated by a media event scheduled by Apple on Tuesday.
- Little Guys Beat Samsung In India, China
August 05 2014 2:12 PM
The April-June quarter uncovered a trend of young domestic mobile phone companies going toe-to-toe with global heavyweights.
- Apple Patent Envisions Wireless Wristband, iWallet, Flyers
August 05 2014 1:20 PM
Apple was granted 58 new patents Tuesday, including one that could be used to develop wireless enabled hospital wristbands and an iWallet.
- Verizon Wireless To FCC: Everyone Throttles Mobile Data
August 05 2014 10:13 AM
Verizon Wireless formally replied to the FCC's concerns over data throttling, arguing that its competitors were engaged in a similar practice.
- Samsung Pulling Some Orders From Company That Used Child Labor
August 05 2014 7:53 AM
In July Samsung suspended business with Dongguan Shinyang Electronics after China Labor Watch found child workers at one of its plants.
- iPhone 6 With 5.5-Inch Screen To Be Faster Than 4.7-Inch Version: Analyst
August 05 2014 6:52 AM
In addition to processor speeds, the analyst also said that both iPhone 6 models could feature different touch modules.
- CyanogenMod Releases Latest Android 4.4 KitKat Custom Software
August 04 2014 6:24 PM
CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4 KitKat) development continues with the M9 "monthly" snapshot.
- Galaxy Note 4 Unveiling Date Revealed
August 04 2014 6:04 PM
Samsung may be preparing for a Sept. 3 launch for the Galaxy Note 4.
- US Carriers Are Building Mobile Data Fast Lanes
August 04 2014 5:48 PM
U.S. carriers are slowly building mobile Internet fast lanes through the introduction of sponsored data programs while nobody notices.
- Samsung Metal Phone Galaxy Alpha Looks Like An iPhone
August 04 2014 2:53 PM
Can Samsung beat Apple with an iPhone-esque design?
- NFL, Microsoft Integrate 'Surface' Tablets For Sideline Use
August 04 2014 1:12 PM
NFL teams will have access to Microsoft "Surface 3" tablets during games to study photos and design plays in real time.
- Could China's Xiaomi Be A Smartphone Powerhouse In America?
August 04 2014 12:17 PM
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is looking to take over the world one country at a time.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNG3 On Galaxy S4 LTE
August 04 2014 8:13 AM
Here is how to upgrade the Galaxy S4 LTE to the Android 4.4.2 KitKat using Odin.
- US Wants To Ban In-Flight Phone Calls, But Airlines Want Final Word
August 04 2014 7:04 AM
The government is expected to seek comments from the industry and travelers before making a final ruling.
- Leaked iPad Air 2 Rear Shell Photos Suggest Minor Design Changes
August 04 2014 4:21 AM
The leaked photos of the iPad Air 2 chassis show a design consistent with a non-functional replica of the upcoming tablet that surfaced in June.
- The Smartphone Feature Wars Are Over
August 01 2014 5:07 PM
It's no mystery — brand, cost and ecosystem are what matter most to smartphone buyers. Here's why new features just don't matter anymore.