- Foursquare Will Track Users Even When It’s Closed
August 06 2014 6:10 PM
Users now have to download Foursquare's 'Swarm' to check in.
- What to Expect From Samsung's Galaxy Alpha
August 06 2014 5:16 PM
Here's what we expect for the Samsung Galaxy Alpha smartphone.
- T-Mobile CEO Trolls Sprint CEO In Twitter Tirade
August 06 2014 3:26 PM
T-Mobile CEO John Legere takes to Twitter following the announcement of Sprint's new CEO, Marcelo Claure.
- The Best Android Phone Money Can Buy? [VIDEO]
August 06 2014 1:43 PM
Barring a review of the LG G3, it’s safe to say that the HTC One M8 is the most balanced Android phone you can buy in the US right now.
- Fisherman Saved by Justin Bieber Ringtone
August 06 2014 12:58 PM
Igor Vorozhbitsyn said he was fishing in Yakutia Republic in northern Russia when a bear suddenly attacked him.
- China's Leading Smart Phone Maker Xiaomi To Unveil New Devices
August 06 2014 11:42 AM
Xiaomi's Redmi Note and Mi 3 smartphones continue their popularity streaks.
- Sprint Names Marcelo Claure As New CEO
August 06 2014 10:34 AM
Following an an abandoned bid for T-Mobile, Sprint named Marcelo Claure as its new president and CEO.
- 8 Potential Features Of The iPhone 6
August 06 2014 6:33 AM
The phone, Apple's latest iteration rumored to be the largest iPhone so far, is expected to be launched on Sept. 9.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 'Unpacked' Event Announced For Sept. 3
August 06 2014 2:26 AM
The announcement of the event supports earlier rumors, which suggested that Samsung might release the Galaxy Note 4 sooner than expected.
- Samsung And Apple Pick Their Battles
August 06 2014 1:35 AM
Hit by competition from local players in major markets, the companies seek to reduce distraction by ending patent litigation outside the U.S.
- Want To Drop Your Landline But Keep Cable TV? Good Luck
August 05 2014 6:07 PM
Landlines can seem like a relic of another age. So why doesn't cable want you to drop yours?
- Android Pulls Ahead Of iOS In Web Usage
August 05 2014 4:43 PM
Recent figures indicate Android devices are being used more prevalently than iOS devices.
- iPhone 6 Anticipation Likely To Ripen Around Sept. Media Event
August 05 2014 3:11 PM
The debut of the iPhone 6 may fall on Sept. 9, as indicated by a media event scheduled by Apple on Tuesday.
- Little Guys Beat Samsung In India, China
August 05 2014 2:12 PM
The April-June quarter uncovered a trend of young domestic mobile phone companies going toe-to-toe with global heavyweights.
- Apple Patent Envisions Wireless Wristband, iWallet, Flyers
August 05 2014 1:20 PM
Apple was granted 58 new patents Tuesday, including one that could be used to develop wireless enabled hospital wristbands and an iWallet.
- Verizon Wireless To FCC: Everyone Throttles Mobile Data
August 05 2014 10:13 AM
Verizon Wireless formally replied to the FCC's concerns over data throttling, arguing that its competitors were engaged in a similar practice.
- Samsung Pulling Some Orders From Company That Used Child Labor
August 05 2014 7:53 AM
In July Samsung suspended business with Dongguan Shinyang Electronics after China Labor Watch found child workers at one of its plants.
- iPhone 6 With 5.5-Inch Screen To Be Faster Than 4.7-Inch Version: Analyst
August 05 2014 6:52 AM
In addition to processor speeds, the analyst also said that both iPhone 6 models could feature different touch modules.
- CyanogenMod Releases Latest Android 4.4 KitKat Custom Software
August 04 2014 6:24 PM
CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4 KitKat) development continues with the M9 "monthly" snapshot.
- Galaxy Note 4 Unveiling Date Revealed
August 04 2014 6:04 PM
Samsung may be preparing for a Sept. 3 launch for the Galaxy Note 4.