- Verizon HTC One Receives Android 4.4 KitKat
February 08 2014 8:58 PM
The Android 4.4 KitKat update for the Verizon HTC One brings major BlinkFeed improvements among other changes.
- Evasi0n7 1.0.5 Released For iOS 7.0.5
February 08 2014 2:58 PM
Although it is good news for many users that iOS 7.0.5 is jailbreakable, it is likely to be the last before iOS 7.1 releases.
- Will The iPhone 6 Look Like This?
February 08 2014 2:07 PM
According to the designer, the bigger resolution of the screen would allow the icons on the Home screen to be reorganized.
- Nokia, HTC End Patent Disputes, Begin Partnership
February 08 2014 1:59 PM
Both companies decided to collaborate to provide access to each other's patented technology for future projects.
- College Humor Parodies ‘Butterphone Girls’ [VIDEO]
February 08 2014 12:33 PM
College Humor compares being technologically challenged to the old time adage “butterface.”
- Samsung Galaxy S5 AnTuTu Benchmark Proposes Last-Gen Specs
February 07 2014 3:58 PM
Will the Samsung Galaxy S5 feature updated specs? This recent AnTuTu benchmark says no.
- Will Next-Gen iPhone Feature 5-Inch Sapphire Display?
February 07 2014 6:32 AM
Given the screen-size of the sapphire displays, it is likely that the new screen could be a key feature of the iPhone 6.
- Ever Cheaper Tablets Set To Corner PC Market
February 07 2014 4:31 AM
Much of the growth in the tablet segment is expected to be driven by emerging markets with more than 60 percent of worldwide shipments in 2014.
- Indian Govt Approves Vodafone PLC's Buyout Of Indian Arm For $1.6B
February 07 2014 1:16 AM
Vodafone, the world’s second-largest telecom company, entered India in 2007 by acquiring Hutchinson Whampoa’s cellular assets.
- New iOS 7 Bug Helps Disable ‘Find My iPhone’ Without Password
February 07 2014 12:42 AM
The new bug requires only a few steps to be reproduced on devices running iOS 7.0.4.
- Apple iWatch Rumors: Possible 'Stepped' Battery, Fall Release Date
February 06 2014 6:17 PM
Apple’s upcoming first wearable, the iWatch, is getting a little more real, possibly using LG Chem's "Stepped" battery technology.
- How To Watch Sochi Olympics On Mobile Devices
February 06 2014 3:41 PM
This year it’s easier than ever to catch the games anywhere at any time with a few options for streaming competitions on tablets and smartphones.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Receives New OS; AT&T Galaxy S4 And Galaxy Note 3 Leaked Firmware Available
February 06 2014 3:23 PM
The Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A is now updating to Android 4.4 KitKat in Korea.
- Did Samsung Demand Athletes Cover Apple iPhone Logos At Sochi Olympics? IOC Denies Initial Reports
February 06 2014 3:22 PM
Did Samsung bar athletes from displaying non-Samsung logos during the opening ceremony of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics? The IOC denied the reports as "not true."
- Apple Shoots Burberry Runway Show With iPhone 5s [VIDEO]
February 06 2014 2:13 PM
First, the world in a day, now the runway. The iPhone 5s struts its high-end video stuff via a new commercial showing Burberry's spring/summer line.
- Google Bans Porn In Chromecast Apps, But Not HBO's
February 06 2014 2:09 PM
Google forces developers to agree they won't distribute content with "nudity," but it allows HBO to do just that.
- Will LG G3 Be A Galaxy S5 Killer?
February 06 2014 2:07 PM
A new feature on the LG G3 could make it the device to challenge Samsung’s new offering.
- Samsung, Tata Motors In Infotainment Deal
February 06 2014 1:41 PM
Tata Motors, which acquired Jaguar Land Rover in 2008, and Samsung will try to turn the dashboard into a smartphone.
- Hackers And Russian Surveillance Spark Privacy Concerns For Sochi Winter Olympics Visitors
February 06 2014 12:05 PM
While poor hotel conditions have been the spotlight of the Sochi Winter Olympics, cybersecurity and privacy is an even bigger problem.
- HTC M8 Photos Purportedly Leak Online
February 06 2014 9:53 AM
Pictures of the HTC M8, the code name for the next iteration of the company's flagship One, may have leaked online.