- Motorola’s Moto 360 Is No Square
September 05 2014 10:34 AM
The first round smartwatch, available later today, has swappable leather and steel bands.
- Want To Take A Nude Selfie? Here's How To Do It Safely
September 05 2014 9:01 AM
Four ways to make sure your sensitive pictures never see the light of day.
- iPhone 6 Could Outshine Samsung's ‘Half-Baked’ Show
September 05 2014 2:10 AM
Samsung was desperate to garner buzz for its products before Apple unwraps its latest gizmos at an event on Sept. 9, an analyst said.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Pegged For Early October
September 04 2014 11:02 PM
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 may be available for purchase in the early weeks of October.
- Sony Bets You Might Like A Smaller Smartphone
September 04 2014 4:23 PM
Sony’s compact Xperia Z3 hearkens back to a time when smaller was better, for phones.
- Apple Will Livestream iPhone 6, iWatch Media Event
September 04 2014 3:14 PM
Apple plans to livestream its Sept. 9 media event, which is expected to be the launch platform for the highly anticipated iPhone 6 and the iWatch.
- Apple Will Unveil Two iWatch Models Next Week, Analyst Says
September 04 2014 2:43 PM
Apple's rumored iWatch could come in two sizes while the iPhone 6 may not have a highly anticipated Sapphire display cover.
- Microsoft Unveils Lower-Cost 'Selfie Phone'
September 04 2014 12:40 PM
You know you want to take a selfie, but first check out Microsoft's new selfie phone the Nokia Lumia 730.
- Can You Trust The Cloud?
September 04 2014 11:20 AM
"If you don’t want something to get in the hands of someone not intended to see it, then don’t post it to the cloud."
- Apple Invents Process To Strengthen Sapphire
September 04 2014 11:02 AM
A patent filed by Apple indicates that the iPhone maker has found a way to strengthen sapphire display panels to make them crack-resistant.
- Five Ways An Apple iWallet Could Revolutionize Payments
September 04 2014 10:19 AM
Will Touch ID help Apple take a slice of mobile payments?
- Phablets Predicted To Dwarf Tablets Soon
September 04 2014 5:56 AM
Phablets are expected to have a bigger impact on the smartphone market in the future and Apple’s larger iPhone 6 could deal a blow to Samsung.
- New Samsung Smartphones Viewed As 'Incremental' Improvements
September 03 2014 8:34 PM
Samsung looks to revive its sales with some nifty features, but they may not have a big impact on sales.
- Hands On With The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
September 03 2014 2:05 PM
Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, which features a curved display on its right side for extended viewing.
- Samsung Gear VR Brings Virtual Reality To Mobile
September 03 2014 11:23 AM
Virtual reality is coming to the Galaxy Note 4 through the Gear VR developed by Samsung in partnership with Oculus.
- Toshiba Unveils $119 Tablet That Runs Windows 8.1
September 03 2014 10:44 AM
Toshiba hopes customers will be attracted to the Chromebook 2 and Encore Mini for their low prices.
- Samsung Goes Over The Edge
September 03 2014 10:35 AM
Samsung upped the ante against Apple on Wednesday with two new smartphones — including one with a screen that curves around the phone's edge.
- Apple Bars HealthKit Data From iCloud
September 03 2014 10:28 AM
One place you won't be seeing HealthKit data is in Apple's iCloud, according to recently updated developer guidelines.
- Apple Suppliers Ramp Up Production Of iPad Air 2 Components
September 03 2014 7:44 AM
The new iPad Air is likely to be thinner and faster than its predecessor, thanks to a more powerful processor.
- Watch The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Announcement Live
September 03 2014 7:03 AM
The Galaxy Note 4 smartphone among other devices should be announced at the Samsung Unpacked event on Wednesday.