- iPhone 6: Foxconn Hiring Suggests Sept. Launch
June 23 2014 11:53 AM
Longtime iPhone manufacturer Foxconn is hiring 100,000 new employees, ramping up for a September release for the iPhone 6.
- Google 64-Bit OS May Be Called ‘Android L’
June 23 2014 11:51 AM
Clues within Google's AOSP code could indicate changes to future Android operating systems.
- Foxconn To Hire 100K Employees For iPhone 6 Production: Report
June 23 2014 7:07 AM
Hiring by Apple's suppliers to match production needs for the iPhone 6 could drive the biggest employment boom in mainland China in years.
- Galaxy Note 4 Processor Details Leaked
June 21 2014 10:49 AM
The Exynos 5433 SoC offers significantly higher benchmark scores than the Snapdragon.
- iOS 7.1.2 Reportedly Coming With Several Bug Fixes
June 21 2014 10:09 AM
Apple reportedly asked carriers to finish testing the firmware by June 27, suggesting that the update could be rolled out soon.
- 'Clash of Clans' Maker Supercell Unveils 'Boom Beach'
June 20 2014 7:41 PM
The developers behind the world's highest grossing app this week unveiled a "not sequel" to "Clash of Clans."
- New T-Mobile Services Receiving High Consumer Interest
June 20 2014 3:58 PM
T-Mobile Test Drive And Music Freedom Receiving High Consumer Interest
- Google Releases Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update
June 20 2014 2:19 PM
Find out what fixes are coming to Nexus devices with Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
- Google Search Results Can Launch Music Apps
June 20 2014 2:16 PM
Google search results can now launch your selected music app when you search for your favorite band or musician.
- Yo Messaging App Hacked By College Students
June 20 2014 10:28 AM
The Yo messaging app drew unwanted attention from hackers on Friday, who found several security vulnerabilities in the app.
- SoftBank’s Plans: Faster Wireless For Less
June 20 2014 9:43 AM
SoftBank Corp. CEO Masayoshi Son aims to improve the state of U.S. wireless services.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Appears In AnTuTu Benchmark
June 20 2014 8:28 AM
The benchmark also revealed that both versions of the Galaxy Note 4 will sport a QHD display with a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels.
- Expect An iWatch Loaded With Features And Designs In Fall: Report
June 20 2014 7:01 AM
The iWatch is also rumored to be awaiting approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration before it enters mass production.
- Fitbit Patents Offer Peek Into Future Of Wearable Products
June 20 2014 2:58 AM
The information is based on a trio of Fitbit patent applications found on the USPTO website, referring to three unreleased products.
- Sprint Closer To $40B-Plus T-Mobile Deal Financing: Reuters
June 20 2014 1:15 AM
The debt package exceeds $40 billion and includes a bridge loan of roughly $20 billion from Japan's Softbank Corp to Sprint.
- iWatch Release Date Approaches, Larger Screen May Surprise Rivals
June 19 2014 5:16 PM
Apple intends to release the iWatch following a special event in October, and may surprise some with its choice of form factor.
- Samsung Has Sold More Than 100 Android-Powered Device Models
June 19 2014 5:05 PM
Which Samsung model smartphone was the first one powered by Android?
- T-Mobile CEO Compares AT&T, Verizon Plans To Rape
June 19 2014 3:55 PM
T-Mobile CEO John Legere is drawing criticism for his controversial rape comments and for failing to convince pundits he's an average Joe.
- Samsung Confirms New Galaxy S5 Model Won’t See US Release
June 19 2014 3:52 PM
Samsung has backed up our May prediction about Galaxy S5 LTE-A availability.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S Release Date Coming Next Week
June 19 2014 2:59 PM
Find out when you can purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab S.