- Psst, Can I Sell You A Phone? Why Don Draper Would Want Wireless
July 30 2014 7:46 PM
The smartphone wars are making mobile one of the biggest advertising categories in the world.
- FCC Questions Verizon Data Throttling
July 30 2014 7:12 PM
Verizon Wireless has caught the eye of FCC chairman Tom Wheeler, who questioned the mobile company over its data throttling practices.
- Can Emerging Markets Save Apple's iPad?
July 30 2014 1:19 PM
Sales of the Apple iPad have continued to fall, but emerging markets and upcoming replacement cycles could save it.
- Ford Ditches BlackBerry In Favor Of Apple iPhone
July 30 2014 11:05 AM
Ford Motor Company employees will soon be switching out BlackBerry devices for iPhones.
- Here's Bolt, Instagram's Answer To Snapchat
July 30 2014 10:45 AM
Facebook builds its own ephemeral messaging app to compete with Snapchat.
- With Fire Phone, Amazon Faces Expensive Advertising Battle
July 30 2014 9:29 AM
With mobile titans like Samsung, Apple and Google in the mix, wireless is the most competitive category in advertising.
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Brings Cortana To New Markets
July 30 2014 7:59 AM
Cortana, nicknamed “Xiao Na” for the Chinese market, will feature a customized interface, animations and sounds.
- Apple, Samsung Lose Ground To Chinese Smartphones
July 30 2014 1:50 AM
The overall smartphone market grew 23.1 percent annually in the second quarter of 2014 with a record 295.3 million shipments.
- BlackBerry's Bid To Beef Up Security Credentials
July 30 2014 12:35 AM
The acquisition is the latest by the smartphone pioneer to build on niche areas in an attempt to reinvent itself.
- Samsung ‘Galaxy Alpha’ May Sacrifice Display Quality
July 29 2014 8:30 PM
The Samsung Galaxy Alpha may not be as high-quality as people expect.
- Twitter Rides World Cup To Robust User Growth
July 29 2014 4:42 PM
Market breathes sigh of relief after Twitter beat expectations on the metrics that matter.
- A Phone To Cater To Our Vanity
July 29 2014 3:02 PM
Microsoft's "selfie phone" will have a more powerful front camera.
- Google’s Nexus Line of Android Devices Is Here To Stay
July 29 2014 11:56 AM
Google hasn't given up on its Nexus program just yet, but may have killed the rumored Android Silver program before its inception.
- Purported Apple iPhone 6 Case Leak Showcased In New Video
July 29 2014 11:43 AM
Another video has been released featuring the purported case of the rumored Apple iPhone 6.
- Just How Big Can Twitter Get?
July 29 2014 11:36 AM
Twitter has a noisy, loyal following. But can it expand into the masses? Tuesday afternoon's Q2 report should provide some answers.
- Facebook Users Must Download New App For Messaging
July 29 2014 10:27 AM
Facebook said the move would reduce the "confusion" of having two apps that do the same thing.
- Yo Founder Releases Mirage Messaging App
July 29 2014 10:20 AM
The founder of Yo has released a new messaging app called Mirage, aiming to take on Snapchat and Slingshot.
- Is Competition Making T-Mobile Nervous?
July 29 2014 9:50 AM
T-Mobile's limited time Simple Choice plan for families of four is the second cheapest family plan among major mobile networks.
- Apple Rumored To Launch 5.5-Inch iPhone 6, iWatch In December
July 29 2014 3:59 AM
The latest rumor supports some earlier reports that have suggested that the launch of the bigger iPhone 6 could be delayed until December.
- Hype For Fire Phone At AT&T Stores, But iPhone 6 Casts Shadow
July 28 2014 5:28 PM
Can Amazon sell a phone in Apple's long shadow?