- The Biggest iPhone Launch Ever
August 19 2014 2:01 PM
Apple could sell as many as 80 million iPhone 6 units this fall, far exceeding previous iPhone launches.
- Sprint's Rates Will Be 'Very Disruptive'
August 19 2014 11:46 AM
Sprint's new CEO Marcelo Claure promises new competitive rates on the mobile network.
- Apple's Hunt For Sapphire Glass Puts Focus On GT Advanced Technologies
August 19 2014 10:48 AM
The fortunes of GT Advanced, believed to be producing sapphire glass for the iPhone 6, rest with Apple.
- Watch Apple's Reversible USB Lightning Cable In Action
August 19 2014 10:38 AM
New video of the Apple iPhone 6's purported reversible USB cable shows the connector in action.
- iPhone 6 Could Feature Faster Qualcomm MDM9625 LTE Modem
August 19 2014 8:23 AM
The new modem is also a significant improvement over the Qualcomm MDM9615 chip featured in the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5.
- JD.com, Tencent Sell Half A Million Smartphones In 5-Day Promotion
August 19 2014 1:27 AM
Monday’s announcement is seen as an effort to show that the $215 million partnership between the companies has paid off.
- Nine 'Dream' Features Of iPhone 6
August 18 2014 5:18 PM
The Apple iPhone 6 is expected to have a number of new features, but not everything is guaranteed to make it into the smartphone.
- Why The iPhone 6 Shouldn't Need More Memory
August 18 2014 3:56 PM
Prospective iPhone 6 features suggest a focus on battery conservation.
- Dolby Wants To Make Your Phone Sound Better
August 18 2014 1:09 PM
Dolby will bring its popular Atmos sound experience to mobile headsets.
- The Best Selfie Smartphone Money Can Buy? [VIDEO]
August 18 2014 1:04 PM
When you realize that Huawei is behind the surprisingly good P7, you start to wonder how many of us will have Chinese phones soon.
- Xiaomi's Latest Smartphone OS Looks Remarkably Like Apple's iOS 7
August 18 2014 10:52 AM
Xiaomi isn't content just mimicking Apple hardware. It wants the software, too.
- Apple Smartphone May Be Called iPhone 6L
August 18 2014 10:39 AM
Amid the latest flood of Apple rumors is the purported name of its larger smartphone.
- iPhone 6’s Lightning Cable Could Be Reversible At Both Ends
August 18 2014 7:50 AM
Apple filed a patent with the USPTO in which it described “reversible or dual orientation USB plug connectors” for its future products.
- Motorola Moto 360 Priced At $250
August 17 2014 5:15 PM
A Best Buy product page shows a price and tech specs for the upcoming Moto 360 smartwatch.
- Signs Indicate a Mostly Metal Samsung Galaxy S6
August 17 2014 4:35 PM
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 may feature even more metal than the recently announced Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
- Windows 9 Preview Expected Late Next Month
August 17 2014 1:47 PM
The Microsoft Windows 9 operating system may make its first public appearance in September.
- Will Smartwatch Sales Struggle? Wearable Technology Under Fire
August 16 2014 7:04 AM
Are high expectations for smartwatch sales completely unfounded?
- Leaked Photos Purportedly Reveal iPhone 6 Secrets
August 16 2014 5:11 AM
The purported iPhone 6 parts, showed in the photos, included a display, a logic board and a battery.
- Survey: Sapphire Screen Most Desired New Feature Of iPhone 6
August 15 2014 5:01 PM
The rumored sapphire is among the most desired features for the iPhone 6 according to a new survey conducted by uSell.
- Apple iWatch Screen Cover To Use Sapphire
August 15 2014 3:26 PM
As sapphire panels roll off production lines, reports point to the rumored Apple iWatch using a sapphire screen cover.