- Valentine's Day 2014 Online Scam
February 14 2014 3:17 PM
The FBI says many cybercriminals are trolling social media sites, online dating services and chat rooms.
- Does China Have An Answer To Slowing Luxury Spending?
February 14 2014 2:45 PM
This subgroup of shoppers may not have much money to spend, but their sheer numbers make them powerful.
- The Meteoric Rise And Fall Of 'Flappy Bird'
February 14 2014 1:25 PM
"Flappy Bird" was pulling in $50,000 per day during its arc. Here's a brief history of the game and how it found success.
- Valentine's Day On The Internet
February 14 2014 1:17 PM
From Google Doodles to Facebook stickers, here's how tech companies are celebrating Valentine's Day.
- A Tale Of Two Twitters
February 14 2014 8:03 AM
Reputations are risked when we tweet under our real names, but Twitter's arbitrary blue verification badge is only open to a select few.
- A Drone Strike App For The iPhone
February 13 2014 2:44 PM
The next time your phone bleeps, it could be a message letting you know about a recent drone strike.
- The Secrets To Facebook's Scaling Success Revealed [VIDEO]
February 10 2014 7:11 PM
Author Robert Sutton explains how Mark Zuckerberg always kept his eye on the ball.
- Walter White's 'Look Back' Facebook Video
February 10 2014 12:45 PM
Derick Watts & The Sunday Blues, a comedy duo from Cape Town, South Africa, posted a parody of Facebook’s 10th anniversary videos, featuring a look back on the life of Heisenberg.
- Ashley Wagner's 'Not Impressed' Reaction Goes Viral
February 09 2014 4:18 PM
Gifs and memes of Ashley Wagner's reaction to her low score at the 2014 Sochi Olympics went viral.
- HBO Announces ‘Game of Thrones: Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing' Special
February 08 2014 6:17 PM
HBO has announced a new "GoT" special, ‘Game of Thrones: Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing," that will air at 8:45 p.m. EST on Feb. 9.
- Early-Morning Amber Alert Freaks Out Pennsylvania
February 07 2014 11:27 AM
Since the FCC added Amber Alerts to its wireless alert program, many smartphone owners are caught completely off guard when their devices go off at all hours.
- Why LinkedIn Purchased Bright For $120 Million
February 06 2014 7:11 PM
What is Bright, and why does LinkedIn want it?
- Twitter Is Profitable, But Growth Is Slowing
February 05 2014 6:06 PM
The earnings report hit Twitter's stock hard. In after-hours trading, shares of Twitter tumbled as much as 13 percent.
- Twitter Earnings: Top 2 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
February 05 2014 4:38 PM
Twitter Inc. shares plunged on Thursday after reporting fiscal fourth-quarter earnings of 2 cents per share on revenue of $243 million.
- Is Microsoft Looking To Buy Foursquare?
February 05 2014 4:35 PM
Microsoft entered into an official partnership with Foursquare on Tuesday, fueling speculation that Microsoft is interested in purchasing the social network.
- Twitter Q4 Earnings Preview: Revenue-Rich Tweets
February 05 2014 10:50 AM
Wall Street remains positive on Twitter, noting its mobile device success, despite a likely Q4 loss.
- Take 'A Look Back' At Your Facebook History
February 04 2014 5:55 PM
Facebook lets you take a look at your entire history on the social network with a customized video.
- Is Facebook Paper Violating A Trademark?
February 04 2014 4:34 PM
TechCrunch unearthed a trademark application filed by FiftyThree for the term “Paper” on Jan. 30, the day Facebook first revealed its Paper app.
- A Brief History Of Facebook
February 04 2014 2:27 PM
With a market capitalization of more than $150 billion, Facebook isn’t just a social network, it’s THE social network. Here’s how it happened.
- Should Facebook Change The Name Of Its New App?
February 03 2014 4:53 PM
FiftyThree, which released its own Paper app back in 2012, is asking Facebook to change the name of its new mobile app.