- '5 Reasons To Date A Girl With An Eating Disorder' Ignites Controversy
November 18 2013 8:32 PM
A disgusting article titled "5 Reasons To Date A Girl With An Eating Disorder" has left shocked readers wondering if it is just a case of a callous troll, or the genuine sentiment of a heartless misogynist.
- Livid Twitter Users Wish Death On Smiling Lion Killer
November 18 2013 7:02 PM
Melissa Bachman, a controversial game hunter, found herself the target of death wishes and obscenity-laced insults after she bragged of killing a lion in South Africa.
- Which Country Is The King Of Tweets?
November 18 2013 1:58 PM
The answer may surprise you.
- Woman Fined $3,500 For Negative Online Review
November 16 2013 4:46 PM
A woman was hit with a $3,500 fine and bad credit score for posting a bad review of an online retailer specializing in novelty trinkets.
- Montreal Teens Busted In Snapchat Child Porn Scandal
November 14 2013 5:59 PM
Police in Laval, Quebec, arrested 10 teenage boys on suspicion of producing and distributing child pornography using Snapchat.
- Instagram App Tricks Users Into Giving Away Passwords
November 13 2013 8:25 PM
The bogus InstLike app has tricked several thousand users into exposing their Instagram login credentials.
- Woman Sues Ashley Madison After Injury Creating Fake Profiles
November 13 2013 6:54 PM
A Toronto woman has filed a lawsuit against Ashley Madison, the dating service for married people looking to have an affair, after allegedly injuring her wrist creating fake profiles.
- Snapchat Rejects $3 Billion Facebook Offer
November 13 2013 3:14 PM
Many teens prefer to communicate on mobile messaging apps like WhatsApp and Snapchat, and Facebook has noticed.
- China Cracks Down On Weibo Accounts
November 13 2013 12:33 PM
More than 100,000 Chinese social media accounts are reportedly being penalized for violating the country's online behavior guidelines.
- Facebook, Meet The 'What Would I Say?' App
November 12 2013 9:40 PM
"What Would I Say?" is one of the hottest new apps to hit Twitter and Facebook in a while, and for good reason: It's hilarious. Here's how it works.
- How To Turn Off Candy Crush Invites
November 12 2013 1:23 PM
Given the reward for sending invites, it’s unlikely you’ll ever get the Candy Crush addict in your social network to stop, but it turns out that there is a way to turn off Candy Crush announcements.
- Some Chinese Say Typhoon Haiyan Is 'Karma'
November 11 2013 3:37 PM
While China's government has sent relief funds to the Philippines despite an ongoing territorial dispute, some Chinese claim the typhoon was "karma."
- Why Mobile Messaging Apps Are Taking Teens Away From Facebook
November 11 2013 1:52 PM
Teens are gravitating away from Facebook and communicating more on mobile messaging apps like WhatsApp, LINE, Kik and others.
- Is North Korea Ready For Hip Hop?
November 09 2013 11:49 AM
In an industry where standing out is important, DC rappers Pacman and Peso are traveling to North Korea to create buzz.
- Social Connectivity? Is The Xbox One Better Than The PS4?
November 08 2013 3:59 PM
Comparing the differences and similarities of the next-generation consoles' social connectivity aspects.
- YouTube Founder Blasts YouTube Comments
November 08 2013 3:22 PM
Jawed Karim took to YouTube for the first time in eight years to express his thoughts on the new comments feature.
- Chinese Joke About Twitter IPO
November 08 2013 11:59 AM
Unable to access the site themselves, many Chinese joked about the success of the Twitter IPO.
- Report: Paulina Gretzky Caught On Fire At Calif. Bar
November 07 2013 12:30 PM
Twitter superstar Paulina Gretzky was reportedly unhurt when her sweater caught on fire at a Calif. bar.
- Square Inc., Headed By Twitter's Jack Dorsey, Reportedly In IPO Discussions
November 06 2013 11:03 PM
A source with knowledge of the plan said the company had discussions about a 2014 IPO with Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs.
- Tweet This: A Better Than 70% IPO Pop For Twitter - But Is The Stock A Good Investment?
November 06 2013 5:18 PM
It will be a little while before small investors can tap Twitter, but that isn’t stopping people from wondering if it's a smart investment.