- Can A Corporation Believe In God?
March 25 2014 12:42 PM
The Supreme Court will decide whether large companies can deny employees health coverage for certain contraceptives.
- Maker Studios Founders, YouTube Stars React To $500 Milllion Walt Disney Co. Buy Out
March 25 2014 8:45 AM
Maker Studios founders and YouTube stars react to the Walt Disney Co. acquiring the Internet content company for $500 million.
- Walt Disney Buys Online Content Network
March 25 2014 6:16 AM
Founded in 2009, Maker is one of the largest video-production networks on YouTube and targets its content toward younger users.
- The Factors Behind Obama Push To End NSA Bulk Data Collection
March 24 2014 11:08 PM
The administration will lay out its proposal on Friday, reports the New York Times.
- Nick Cannon Seemingly Responds To Whiteface: There's A 'Difference Between Humor And Hatred'
March 24 2014 4:51 PM
Nick Cannon sparked a controversy when he wore whiteface to promote his new album "White People Party Music."
- Reddit User Misspells Exaggerated, Goes Viral
March 24 2014 11:57 AM
"Excgarated" may be a simple misspelling of "exaggerated" but one user's mistake quickly went viral.
- #NoMakeupSelfie: A Lucrative New Era For Clicktivism?
March 21 2014 4:24 PM
Cancer-research facilities say they have received millions in donations thanks to a viral campaign involving an army of fresh-faced selfies.
- Why You May Really Like Everypost
March 21 2014 1:16 PM
Everypost, an app that allows users to post to multiple social media networks from one interface, will be presenting at Macworld 2014.
- Celebrities React To Fred Phelp's Death: 'Good Riddance'
March 20 2014 4:41 PM
The death of Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Phelps brings out celebrity reactions on Twitter.
- Why A Blonde Ukrainian Official Went Viral In Asia
March 20 2014 12:40 PM
What Crimea conflict? Chinese and Japanese Internet users focus on something other than war after Poklonskaya is appointed made attorney general.
- Why Alibaba Group Acquired Stake In Bay Area App Maker
March 20 2014 7:30 AM
The Alibaba Group is currently preparing to get listed in New York and is anticipated to raise as much as $200 billion.
- Execution Rap Video: Political Statement Or Death Threat?
March 18 2014 6:00 PM
An anti-Islam Dutch politician is reportedly saying he will pursue legal action over a rap video that appears to stage a fictionalized version of his execution.
- Denver News Station KDVR Flashes Penis Pic During Seattle Helicopter Crash Report Because Of Twitter Typo [NSFW VIDEO]
March 18 2014 3:54 PM
During a segment on the Seattle helicopter crash, Denver’s Fox affiliate KDVR accidentally flashed a picture of a random penis across viewers’ TV screens. See the embarrassing NSFW video here.
- How Good Is Facebook’s New Face Recognition Software?
March 18 2014 3:04 AM
To make the technology more accurate, Facebook said it used millions of images of faces from thousands of people on its network.
- Entertainment Blog Concrete Loop Shuts Down
March 17 2014 5:34 PM
Angel Laws, the blog's founder and former editor-in-chief, announced Concrete Loop's end with a statement on the site.
- Beware Facebook Malware On Missing Flight 370
March 14 2014 11:58 AM
Hackers are playing on the world’s curiosity and spamming Facebook with claims to be “breaking news video footage” of the flight.
- What Is ‘Whaling?’ Trend Of ‘Breaching’ Like A Whale Goes Viral On Vine
March 11 2014 7:04 PM
The latest craze on Vine is “whaling,” which involves throwing your body up, over and backward, with arms outstretched, so that you resemble a breaching whale.
- Pandora Is The Clear Winner When It Comes To Internet Radio
March 11 2014 4:22 PM
A new report shows that iTunes Radio has become the third most used online radio service in the US, but Pandora internet radio is still the heavy favorite.
- Twitter Is Down
March 11 2014 2:50 PM
Most users lost access to Twitter around 2:00 p.m. EST, but Twitter had been acting strangely all day.
- Saudis Sentenced For Social Media?
March 11 2014 11:31 AM
Two men have been sentenced to 18 years in prison for using Twitter, YouTube and websites to protest the Saudi government.