- Square Inc., Headed By Twitter's Jack Dorsey, Reportedly In IPO Discussions
November 06 2013 11:03 PM
A source with knowledge of the plan said the company had discussions about a 2014 IPO with Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs.
- Tweet This: A Better Than 70% IPO Pop For Twitter - But Is The Stock A Good Investment?
November 06 2013 5:18 PM
It will be a little while before small investors can tap Twitter, but that isn’t stopping people from wondering if it's a smart investment.
- A Protest in 140 Characters
November 06 2013 2:16 PM
When Twitter debuts on Wall Street Thurs., activists will gather at its SF HQ to protest its effects on rent and transportation in the city.
- Google Engineers Drop F-Bombs On The NSA
November 06 2013 1:57 PM
Google engineers are taking to social media to express how they really feel about NSA surveillance programs.
- What You Need To Know About The Twitter IPO On Thursday
November 06 2013 6:20 AM
Key question: Can Twitter leverage its user base into above-average demand for its shares?
- A Rarity For Wall Street: Watch Twitter's IPO Roadshow Presentation
November 05 2013 3:17 PM
A video of Twitter's private IPO roadshow presentation has been uploaded to YouTube.
- 5 Ways Google Will Profit From Helpouts
November 05 2013 12:44 PM
These are five ways Google can make money of its new Helpout service.
- The Reach Of Instagram: Now In North Korea
November 05 2013 10:27 AM
Instagram now provides glimpses of everyday life in the world's most reclusive nation.
- Katy Perry Leave Justin Bieber In The Dust: Breaks Record For Most Followers On Twitter
November 04 2013 7:13 PM
On Monday morning, Justin Bieber was officially dethroned from his 9-month reign as the most followed person on Twitter by pop singer Katy Perry.
- LAX Shooting Suspect, Like Others, Left Few Digital Footprints
November 04 2013 4:46 PM
Paul Ciancia's generation lives on Facebook/Twitter, but like other young men accused of mass violence, he had little interest in social media.
- Chinese State Media Takes On Jimmy Kimmel
November 04 2013 11:19 AM
China's state media is not letting go of its problem with the ABC host, and his segment about unorthodox solutions to the U.S. debt with China.
- Scandals Threaten KFC's Top Status In China
October 31 2013 12:20 PM
KFC China is the country's most popular foreign brand, but recent scandals have left consumers with a bad taste in their mouths.
- China's Handling Of Tiananmen Square Suicide Crash vs. Boston Marathon Bombing Response
October 31 2013 6:19 AM
China took the polar opposite approach when handling a high-profile emergency situation.
- Facebook Q3 Earnings Just Miss Street, But Revenue Soars
October 30 2013 4:40 PM
Investors were impressed, at least initially, as the stock soared more than 10 percent in after-hours trading.
- Twitter Faces $124 Million Lawsuit
October 30 2013 1:47 PM
Two companies claim Twitter fraudulently had them organize a private sale of its shares to stoke investor interest for an IPO then canceled it.
- Facebook, Blackberry Meet To Discuss Possible Takeover Bid
October 30 2013 9:53 AM
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has denied that his company plans to build its own smartphone, calling it "the wrong strategy."
- China's Most Popular Accessory? Ridiculous Face Masks
October 29 2013 4:31 PM
Face masks for pollution are a common sight in China, but now there's one you can wear indoors. It's a hit.
- Bitstrips Backlash: How To Block The Facebook Comic App
October 29 2013 11:53 AM
Bitstrips has taken over Facebook, but is the backlash spreading just as rapidly? Here's how to block the comic creation app from your news feed.
- Why Giraffe Profile Photos Are Sweeping Facebook
October 28 2013 6:06 PM
Here's why thousands of Facebook users have changed their profile pictures to images of giraffes.
- Is Twitter Overhyped And Overvalued?
October 28 2013 4:46 PM
While initial analyses called Twitter's valuation conservative, others are saying its IPO price range is way too high.