- Satanists Raise Hell (And Fundraising Goal) On Indiegogo
January 07 2014 2:30 PM
A crowdfunding campaign to erect a statue of Satan at the Oklahoma State Capitol reached its fundraising goal Tuesday.
- Michael Bay Storms Off Stage At CES 2014
January 07 2014 1:04 AM
The "Transformers" director feels "live shows aren’t my thing."
- Twitter Reacts To The Polar Vortex
January 06 2014 8:33 PM
Twitter users shared pictures of their experiences with the the polar vortex of 2014.
- Pew Finds 'Digital Divide' Between White And Black Americans
January 06 2014 4:23 PM
Based on a survey of 6,010 American adults, with 664 who identified as African-American, only 80 percent of black adults reported using the Internet regularly.
- Boy George Socks Holyfield Over Anti-Gay Comments
January 06 2014 12:15 PM
In an incident that echoes the recent “Duck Dynasty” debacle, boxer turned reality star Evander Holyfield used the Bible to back up anti-gay comments on “Celebrity Big Brother.”
- Selfie Olympics: Who Will Get The Gold?
January 05 2014 9:22 PM
In a new Twitter game called The Selfie Olympics, users go to extreme measures to take pictures of themselves.
- Snapchat Doesn't Apologize For Security Breach
January 03 2014 3:07 PM
But who does the company blame for the security breach?
- Facebook Sued By Users For Reading Private Messages
January 03 2014 3:58 AM
Facebook is accused of intercepting private messages to profile user behavior and profiting from sharing the data with marketers.
- Snap Chat Slip As Users Information Is Hacked And Posted [VIDEO]
January 02 2014 5:45 PM
Hackers have posted private information about 4.6 million snap chat customers online, find out if you were affected
- Skype Hacked By Syrian Electronic Army
January 02 2014 2:52 PM
Hackers loyal to Syria's president and known for attacks against Western media groups hijacked Skype’s Twitter, Facebook and blog.
- Millions Of Snapchat Accounts Leaked Online
January 02 2014 1:31 PM
If you’re worried that your Snapchat account was leaked, here's how you can find out.
- Meet The Tweeting Sharks Of Western Australia
December 30 2013 7:47 PM
More than 330 sharks are now armed with radio transmitters that generate tweets when they approach the Australian coast.
- Did A $181 Million Lotto Winner 'Find The Love Of His Life?'
December 30 2013 4:59 PM
A viral photo supposedly of a $181 million lottery winner who "found the love of his life" has been exposed as a hoax.
- How Much Does The US Government Get In Sin Taxes?
December 26 2013 10:34 AM
If you drink, smoke or enjoy the roulette tables, the U.S. government thanks you.
- Why Did Twitter Block ‘IStandWithPhil.com? ‘Duck Dynasty’s’ Phil Robertson Speaks Out On A&E Controversy
December 23 2013 9:37 PM
Twitter has blocked the IStandWithPhil hashtag as Robertson's supporters rally to get him reinstated on "Duck Dynasty."
- PR Exec Faces Backlash After AIDS Joke
December 20 2013 3:34 PM
Twitter is furious at IAC Communications Director Justine Sacco after a snarky tweet sent from her account joked about AIDS in Africa.
- China's Microbloggers To New US Ambassador Baucus: 'Don't Forget Your Pollution Mask!'
December 19 2013 12:22 PM
Baucus is expected to keep a lower profile than his predecessors did.
- Tyler Van Buren, 'Lawyer' For Naughty SantaCon 2013 Reveler, Retreats From Social Media
December 18 2013 1:37 PM
The controversy erupted when an Instagram user posted short clips of Santa and Mrs. Claus getting frisky in a Duane Reade.
- Reddit Is So Tired Of Bitcoin Freakouts
December 18 2013 12:13 PM
The content sharing website has banned empty freaking-out posts on the virtual currency.
- Why Is Brazil Not Considering Asylum For Snowden?
December 18 2013 4:11 AM
In July, Snowden had sought asylum from a dozen countries, including Brazil, after the U.S. revoked his passport.