- Mike Busey Arrested: Gary Busey's Nephew In Mug Shot As Santa Claus [PHOTOS]
December 24 2012 10:53 AM
Mike Busey, the nephew of Gary Busey whose real name is Michael Andrew Ward, was arrested in a Santa suit Saturday.
- Twitter Reshuffles Top Executives, Appoints New COO and CFO
December 20 2012 11:20 AM
Twitter has appointed Ali Rowghani and Mike Gupta as the social media startup's new COO and CFO, respectively. The news broke after Twitter announced the changes Wednesday night on, well, Twitter itself.
- Zuckerberg Donates $500 Million In Shares To Charity
December 20 2012 8:31 AM
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) CEO Mark Zuckerberg has done it again! Zuckerberg has donated liberally to a charity in Silicon Valley.
- Systrom: Instagram Won't Sell Your Photos
December 19 2012 2:40 PM
Instagram has addressed concerns about its Terms of Service update, saying that it does not plan to sell users' photos or display them in ad campaigns.
- Instagram Deal Details Spark Outrage On Twitter, Users Vow To Cancel Accounts Amid Policy Change
December 18 2012 2:06 PM
Instagram is the target of a storm of outrage on Twitter and other sites after a change in its user agreement hinted that it might use shared photos in ads.
- Nielsen Joins Forces with Twitter for Nielsen Twitter TV Rating
December 17 2012 4:09 PM
Nielsen is partnering with Twitter to create a new media metric service known as the Nielsen Twitter TV Rating.
- New Facebook Privacy Settings Change The Way You’re Found By People And On Search
December 13 2012 10:54 AM
Facebook has changed it's privacy settings, which has again resulted in unfavorable reactions from users.
- Is Facebook Down? Instagram Trends On Twitter After FB Glitch
December 10 2012 7:29 PM
Instagram began to trend on Twitter after Facebook went down for some users.
- Dotcom To Sue NZ Cops For Illegal Raid
December 06 2012 7:09 PM
Fortunes are changing for Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom, whose file-sharing website and servers were raided illegally in January by New Zealand police. A new court ruling from New Zealand’s High Court has confirmed that the country’s spy agency illegally spied on him and must make public the details of their Dotcom surveillance.
- All About Hot Social App Keek For iPhone And Android
December 05 2012 9:11 PM
Keek was released in March and has exploded in popularity in the ensuing months, receiving 250 million page views and 21 million visits in August alone.
- Ellen Grossman: Get To Know The Elderly Woman Who Had No Clue Who Jay-Z Was On The NYC Subway [VIDEO]
December 05 2012 8:05 AM
Get to know Ellen Grossman, the New York artist seen in Jay-Z's documentary video who admits during a ride on the subway that she has no clue who he is.
- AARP Launches New Online Dating Service For Older Americans
December 04 2012 11:43 AM
AARP hopes to unite members with a new dating service.
- SugarSync Now Offers Access Via Smartphones
November 30 2012 8:01 AM
SugarSync, the provider of virtual storage in the cloud, introduced a service to allow customers to synchronize data using all versions of smartphones.
- Plyfe Upgrades Access From PCs To Smartphones
November 29 2012 12:02 PM
Plyfe, the website that allows customers to get unusual rewards by playing games on Facebook, is now available via smartphones.
- Workday's First Post-IPO Results Beat Estimates
November 29 2012 11:32 AM
Shares of Workday Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), among the hottest initial public offerings, fell after the company reported better-than-expected results.
- Lattice Engines Gets New Cash, Sees 'Big Data' Gains Ahead
November 28 2012 7:55 AM
At Lattice Engines, CEO Shashi Upadhyay believes his salesPRISM software will be the foundation that unlock new sales leads.
- Gmail Supports Google Drive Attachments Up To 10GB
November 28 2012 7:29 AM
Google is making it easier for users to attach Google Drive files into Gmail messages allowing up to 10GB file attachments when sending an email.
- IBM Says 'Cyber Monday' Set Sales Record
November 27 2012 10:43 AM
“Cyber Monday” sales surged more than 30 percent above last year, creating the top online sales day, IBM (NYSE: IBM) said.
- Tumblr Claims Top 10 Traffic Spot
November 26 2012 6:13 PM
New data from Quantcast has put Tumblr in the top ten most-trafficked networks, an achievement that the New York-based startup spoke of too soon by announcing that it had become one of the top ten most-trafficked websites.
- Facebook Shares Gain After Analyst Upgrades
November 26 2012 2:56 PM
Shares of Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) surged as much as 9 percent after two major investment firms upgraded their ratings.