- Facebook FINALLY Tightens Its Web Security [VIDEO]
August 01 2013 9:43 AM
- 5 New Ways Hotels Are Using Social Media
July 30 2013 6:57 PM
Every hotel brand has a Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or Instagram account, but these five companies have upped the stakes.
- Reuters Twitter Hacked
July 30 2013 11:52 AM
The Syrian Electronic Army hacked the Thompson Reuters Twitter account last night to disseminate political cartoons that criticize Syrian rebels and the U.S.
- Why Facebook Makes It Harder To Break Up With Somebody [VIDEO]
July 29 2013 2:04 PM
- Here’s How Facebook Could Make Even More Money
July 29 2013 11:19 AM
By offering the option of an ad-free experience and focusing on foreign markets.
- Publicis And Omnicom Merging To Form World's Top Ad Firm
July 28 2013 12:13 PM
French Publicis Groupe SA and American Omnicom Group Inc. will form a group worth $35.1 billion.
- On Social Media Site For China's Power Brokers, Politics Is Out
July 25 2013 1:19 PM
China is known for its restrictions online. Now, a private social media site is self-enforcing a restriction on political conversations.
- Facebook Q2 Earnings Beat Expectations
July 24 2013 5:10 PM
Facebook reported better-than-expected earnings in the second quarter of 2013 on Wednesday.
- Daniel Loeb To Sell Yahoo Stock, Exit Board
July 23 2013 1:21 AM
Daniel Loeb expressed satisfaction with Yahoo’s performance and will now hold a less than 2 percent stake in the company.
- FISA Court Renews Surveillance Programs
July 22 2013 3:23 PM
Despite information from Edward Snowden, FISA renewed secret NSA surveillance programs for three more months.
- David Karp Explains Tumblr Porn Policy
July 22 2013 2:41 PM
In response to backlash against new NSFW policies, Tumblr CEO David Karp clarified the site's stance on porn and LBGT searches.
- How Did Twitter Users React To The George Zimmerman Verdict?
July 19 2013 8:25 PM
The Pew Research Center and Crimson Hexagon have analyzed 4.9 million tweets centered on the verdict in the George Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin court case.
- Colorful Visualization Explores How Twitter's Verified Users Connect
July 19 2013 11:19 AM
A Twitter employee has created an interactive graphic that shows the connections between verified users on the social media network. The colorful visualization maps the interactions between Twitter's five largest categories of verified users.
- Cop Photographer Ousted For Releasing Unseen Tsarnaev Photos
July 18 2013 9:46 PM
Sgt. Sean Murphy has been "relieved" from duty after releasing photos from the manhunt for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
- Cop's Reply To Rolling Stone: Never-Before-Seen Photos Of Tsarnaev's Capture
July 18 2013 7:54 PM
Sgt. Sean Murphy's goal is to let people see "the real Boston bomber, not someone fluffed and buffed for the cover of Rolling Stone.”
- Chris Brown Concerts Face Protests
July 17 2013 10:58 PM
The singer is facing a backlash from Toronto, Canada, residents who don't want him performing at two upcoming concerts in the city.
- New Twitter App Will Find You A Job [VIDEO]
July 16 2013 4:52 PM
- Did The iPhone 5 Electrocute A Woman In China?
July 15 2013 2:36 PM
According to her family, a 23-year-old Chinese woman died when she was electrocuted by her iPhone 5 while it was charging.
- Twitter To Identify Hate-Speech Tweeters To French Authorities
July 12 2013 9:55 AM
The social networking service will provide French prosecutors with data including geo-coordinates where alleged hate speech was posted.
- Lady Gaga Returns With New 'ARTPOP' Album In November
July 12 2013 9:25 AM
Lady Gaga has announced the details of her upcoming album "ARTPOP." The project with be released on Nov. 11, with the star dropping the first single from the project in August.