- Why Did Brian Griffin Die On ‘Family Guy?’ Seth MacFarlane Character Unlikely To Come Back
November 25 2013 6:52 PM
"Family Guy" favorite Brian Griffin was killed on Sunday night's episode and it's unlikely the Seth MacFarlane character will come back.
- Grieving Brian Griffin Fans Lash Out At Seth MacFarlane
November 25 2013 4:07 PM
Legions of angry “Family Guy” fans took to Twitter on Monday, attacking creator Seth MacFarlane for killing off the beloved character Brian the dog.
- Chinese Thieves Return iPhone Data, Pen Apology
November 25 2013 3:39 PM
Has China been hit by a wave of compassionate criminals?
- China's Air Defense Zone Reignites Territorial Dispute - And Nationalism
November 25 2013 1:17 PM
China's demarcation of a new airspace zone includes disputed areas of the East China Sea.
- Behind The #HiçDurmadanHizmeteDevam Movement
November 21 2013 5:14 PM
A controversial decision by the Turkish government to close the nation's private "prep" schools sent the Turkish phrase "Hiç Durmadan Hizmete Devam," loosely translated as "do your service without stopping," trending on Twitter Thursday via the #HiçDurmadanHizmeteDevam hashtag.
- Vicious Bachman Haters Bully The Wrong Bachman
November 20 2013 2:34 PM
A frightened grad student became the target of death threats and insults after she was mistaken on Twitter for the controversial lion hunter Melissa Bachman.
- Seriously, Is Snapchat Worth $3 Billion?
November 19 2013 9:44 AM
Free-app Snapchat is profitless, leaving many wondering why Facebook made the offer, why Snapchat rejected it, and how much it's worth.
- '5 Reasons To Date A Girl With An Eating Disorder' Ignites Controversy
November 18 2013 8:32 PM
A disgusting article titled "5 Reasons To Date A Girl With An Eating Disorder" has left shocked readers wondering if it is just a case of a callous troll, or the genuine sentiment of a heartless misogynist.
- Livid Twitter Users Wish Death On Smiling Lion Killer
November 18 2013 7:02 PM
Melissa Bachman, a controversial game hunter, found herself the target of death wishes and obscenity-laced insults after she bragged of killing a lion in South Africa.
- Which Country Is The King Of Tweets?
November 18 2013 1:58 PM
The answer may surprise you.
- Woman Fined $3,500 For Negative Online Review
November 16 2013 4:46 PM
A woman was hit with a $3,500 fine and bad credit score for posting a bad review of an online retailer specializing in novelty trinkets.
- Montreal Teens Busted In Snapchat Child Porn Scandal
November 14 2013 5:59 PM
Police in Laval, Quebec, arrested 10 teenage boys on suspicion of producing and distributing child pornography using Snapchat.
- Instagram App Tricks Users Into Giving Away Passwords
November 13 2013 8:25 PM
The bogus InstLike app has tricked several thousand users into exposing their Instagram login credentials.
- Woman Sues Ashley Madison After Injury Creating Fake Profiles
November 13 2013 6:54 PM
A Toronto woman has filed a lawsuit against Ashley Madison, the dating service for married people looking to have an affair, after allegedly injuring her wrist creating fake profiles.
- Snapchat Rejects $3 Billion Facebook Offer
November 13 2013 3:14 PM
Many teens prefer to communicate on mobile messaging apps like WhatsApp and Snapchat, and Facebook has noticed.
- China Cracks Down On Weibo Accounts
November 13 2013 12:33 PM
More than 100,000 Chinese social media accounts are reportedly being penalized for violating the country's online behavior guidelines.
- Facebook, Meet The 'What Would I Say?' App
November 12 2013 9:40 PM
"What Would I Say?" is one of the hottest new apps to hit Twitter and Facebook in a while, and for good reason: It's hilarious. Here's how it works.
- How To Turn Off Candy Crush Invites
November 12 2013 1:23 PM
Given the reward for sending invites, it’s unlikely you’ll ever get the Candy Crush addict in your social network to stop, but it turns out that there is a way to turn off Candy Crush announcements.
- Some Chinese Say Typhoon Haiyan Is 'Karma'
November 11 2013 3:37 PM
While China's government has sent relief funds to the Philippines despite an ongoing territorial dispute, some Chinese claim the typhoon was "karma."
- Why Mobile Messaging Apps Are Taking Teens Away From Facebook
November 11 2013 1:52 PM
Teens are gravitating away from Facebook and communicating more on mobile messaging apps like WhatsApp, LINE, Kik and others.