Tech & Trend
- Unlocked iPhone 5 Models Available Online
November 30 2012 1:55 AM
A couple of months after iPhone 5 went on sale, Apple started selling the factory-unlocked GSM iPhone 5 models in the United States on its Online Store from Thursday night.
- iOS 6.0.1 Jailbreak Claimed For iPhone 4S: Fake Or True?
November 29 2012 5:46 AM
If you are waiting for the highly anticipated untethered jailbreak for iOS 6 and iOS 6.0.1, you must have been getting brain-twisters over the last couple of months as a number of fake claims about a successful jailbreak have been made by self-proclaimed jailbreakers.
- Notebooks To Adopt Muscular Quad-Core Microprocessors In Next 4 Years
November 29 2012 2:02 AM
Over the next four years, Notebook PCs will increasingly adopt muscular quad-core microprocessors in a bid to bulk up their computing power amid the rising competition against media tablets and smartphones, according to a new IHS iSuppli report.
- Apple iTunes 11 Likely To Be Launched Thursday
November 29 2012 12:03 AM
Although Apple was expected to release the new iTunes 11 software at the end of October, it was eventually delayed. And now, it is believed that the new version of iTunes is likely to be launched Nov. 29.
- 10 Most Expensive Coffees In The World [PHOTOS]
November 28 2012 3:38 PM
Check out some of the most expensive coffees in the world.
- Android 4.2.1 Update Rolling Out For Nexus 7, HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus
November 28 2012 5:31 AM
Google Tuesday started rolling out a quick Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean update for the Nexus devices, including LG Nexus 4 and Nexus 10. But later on, Nexus 7 and HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus were also added to the list.
- iPhone 5 Helps Apple Regain Top Spot In US Smartphone Sales
November 28 2012 1:37 AM
Thanks to strong sales of the all new iPhone 5, Apple's mobile operating system, iOS, has managed to regain its lost glory by topping Google’s Android to become the leading smartphone maker in the United States.
- HTC Droid DNA: How To Unlock The Bootloader
November 27 2012 5:41 AM
With its impressive high resolution screen (1080 x 1920 pixels) and a powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, HTC’s new smartphone, the Droid DNA, is a powerhouse performer in its true sense. Here's how to unlock its bootloader.
- What Facebook Users Need To Know About Warning 'Hoax"
November 26 2012 9:17 PM
What Facebook users should know about the latest privacy "hoax."
- 'Battlefield 3' Patch Notes: DICE Reveals Fixes And Features That Come With New Update
November 26 2012 5:59 PM
"Battlefield 3" console players will get a patch Tuesday that will improve input lag for PS3 gamers, balance weapons, and improve audio stability for the PS3 among other updates.
- Nintendo's Wii U First Week Sales Outperform PS3 and Xbox 360 Sales
November 26 2012 5:54 PM
Wii U, Nintendo's newest console, sold 400,000 units in its first week. While the number is lower than the first week sales of the Nintendo Wii, Wii U's numbers were higher than PS3 and Xbox 360 first week sales.
- Amazon Slashes Kindle Fire Price For Cyber Monday
November 26 2012 1:55 PM
Two months after releasing the second-generation Kindle Fire, Amazon is offering the tablet at a discount on Cyber Monday 2012.
- Apple Throws Tantrum After Order To Give HTC Secrets To Samsung
November 26 2012 11:10 AM
Apple threw a tantrum after being ordered to give rival company Samsung secrets about its agreement with HTC.
- iPad Leads 2012 Thanksgiving, Black Friday Online Sales
November 26 2012 2:37 AM
Apple devices, including the iPad and the iPhone, dominated online buying during this holiday season on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, according to a report by IBM.
- Apple Seeks To Add New Products In Lawsuit Against Samsung
November 26 2012 2:18 AM
In what is seen as the latest development in the ongoing legal war between Apple and Samsung, the Cupertino tech giant is said to have thrown a tantrum after being ordered to reveal details about its patent deal with HTC to Samsung. The company has reportedly added six more products to the patent lawsuit against Samsung.
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2012: Google Doodle Shows Floats, Links To Holiday Guide
November 22 2012 11:50 AM
As has been customary for the past couple of years, Google has a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Doodle on its U.S. search page today.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM Leaked
November 22 2012 2:32 AM
Although Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update is still under the testing phase at this moment and is expected to be released for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in December or January, a pre-release version of the firmware has been leaked online.
- Top Black Friday 2012 Deals On Apple Products
November 21 2012 11:00 PM
With just a couple of days to go for Black Friday, retailers are busy preparing for the rush of shoppers in the coming weekend. Retail giant Best Buy is one of those retailers offering lucrative deals to help fuel the busiest shopping day of the year.
- More Wii U Units To Come On Black Friday Says Nintendo President of America
November 21 2012 12:41 PM
Nintendo's Wii U sold out in less than 24 hours following its release date, but Black Friday shoppers may be in luck. Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime said retailers will have the console in stock.
- Microsoft Vs Motorola Patent Trial First Phase Draws To A Close; Judge To Set Royalty Rate
November 21 2012 5:11 AM
Arguments between Microsoft Corp and Google's Motorola Mobility in long running patent trial over sharing of technology that can put brakes on patent warfare ended Tuesday.