Tech & Trend
- Smartphones To Overtake Feature Phones In Flash Memory Consumption
November 21 2012 4:49 AM
For the very first time, smartphones will account for a larger share of NAND flash memory usage than feature phones in 2013, according to the latest report by IHS iSuppli.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Release Date Tipped For Feb 2013
November 21 2012 4:09 AM
According to latest reports, the Samsung Galaxy S4 is likely to be launched in February next year, complete with Samsung’s Exynos 5450 chipset with a quad-core Cortex-A15 processor and a 13MP camera.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Set For Multi-Window Feature
November 20 2012 5:02 AM
Those owners of Samsung Galaxy Note 2, who are using the latest software version on their devices, are likely to have experienced the new multi window features already. However, the feature is not yet available for all Galaxy Note 2, and according to a new report, the multi window mode is set to get even better.
- Windows Phone 8 Users Suffer Random Reboots, Poor Battery Life
November 19 2012 7:00 AM
Within a month of its launch, Windows Phone 8 is attracting user complaints, especially with Nokia and HTC handsets that run on the OS.
- Nintendo Wii U Launched, Supports Netflix
November 19 2012 2:29 AM
Before the launch of Wii U, a number of reports suggested that streaming services like Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube, Amazon Instant Video and Nintendo's own TVii service were to get delayed for the next few weeks. However, it has been confirmed that Netflix is fully functional on Wii U.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 With 4.99-Inch Display In Q2 2013?
November 17 2012 3:41 AM
The rumor has it that Samsung is preparing a 4.99-inch Full HD Super AMOLED screen to be showcased at the annual Consumer Electronics Convention (CES) in January 2013, a display that is likely to be featured in the company’s upcoming flagship smartphone iteration, presumably called the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Surface RT Tablet Hardware More Profitable Than Apple iPad
November 17 2012 12:00 AM
Given the retrial price of the device is $599, at an estimated total BOM and manufacturing cost of $284, the Surface RT generates hardware and manufacturing profits that are, in percentage terms, higher than the low-end iPad.
- Holiday Gift Guide: 3 Games Your Kids Will Love [TRAILERS]
November 16 2012 1:16 PM
Check out our hands-on previews of three family friendly games for this holiday season.
- iPhone 5S With iOS 7 At WWDC 2013?
November 16 2012 4:58 AM
As current rumors go, predictions of a possible release date for the iPhone 5S range from the first quarter of 2013 to the next year’s edition of Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in June. Given that things are very murky now and it is too early to settle on a specific date, readers should take every rumor with a pinch of salt.
- Worldwide IT Spending To Reach $2.679 Trillion In 2013
November 15 2012 11:15 PM
According to a new Gartner report, worldwide enterprise IT spending is estimated to reach $2.679 trillion in 2013, a 2.5 percent increase of projected 2012 spending of $2.603 trillion.
- $1.5 Million Worth Of Apple iPad Minis Stolen In Heist At JFK Airport
November 15 2012 10:39 PM
While most Apple fans will be lining up to buy a new iPad mini at Apple stores nationwide, after a heist of stolen goods, just as many may be excited to purchase their new tablets from illegal black market dealers.
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified' for PlayStation Vita Deemed An 'Embarrassment'
November 15 2012 8:56 PM
Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified is being called an "embarrassment."
- Bethesda Releases First Screenshots And Gameplay Details For Dragonborn [TRAILER]
November 15 2012 1:30 PM
Bethesda has yet to release a Skyrim DLC for PS3 players, but the company has rolled out some new screenshots and gameplay details for its next Xbox 360 expansion, Dragonborn.
- iOS 6, 6.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 5 Update
November 15 2012 4:34 AM
It would be foolish to expect an untethered jailbreak ready for public use soon as, according to prominent Chronic Dev hacker planetbeing, some “critical pieces” are still missing.
- Samsung, Apple Sell Nearly Half Of All Smartphones Globally In Q3
November 15 2012 1:16 AM
Both Samsung and Apple continue to rule the smartphone market as the world’s best-selling cell phone brands, collectively accounting for a staggering 46.5 percent of global smartphone sales in the third quarter of 2012, according to research firm Gartner.
- Rockstar Releases Second 'Grand Theft Auto 5' Trailer
November 14 2012 1:56 PM
The release date for "Grand Theft Auto 5" won't come until 2013, but Rockstar has given gamers a new look at what's to come.
- Asia-Pacific IT Spending To Reach $743 Billion In 2013
November 14 2012 4:16 AM
Information Technology spending in Asia-Pacific is estimated to reach $743 billion in 2013, a 7.9 percent increase over 2012, while it is expected to grow 7.6 percent in 2012, according to a new Gartner report.
- Nintendo Wii U To Top 50 Million Units By 2016
November 14 2012 2:34 AM
The release of Nintendo’s Wii in 2006 was a smash hit and if a new research report is to be believed, the company’s upcoming release, the long-awaited Wii U will outperform its predecessor by selling even faster.
- How To Jailbreak Newly Seeded iOS Beta Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b3
November 14 2012 12:23 AM
Apple seeded the second beta of iOS 6.1 to its registered developers Monday. If you are a registered Apple developer and at home with jailbreaking, you’ll be glad to know that iOS 6.1 beta 2 can be jailbroken tethered using the latest version of the popular jailbreaking tool Redsn0w.
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' Affected By Strange Bug: 'Mass Effect 2' Code Found On Disc
November 13 2012 1:59 PM
The release date for 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' has finally arrived, but some PC players have found unexpected code for "Mass Effect 2" on what should be the second "Black Ops 2" disc.