Tech & Trend
- Microsoft Lacked Time For Windows Phone 8 Notification Center
November 02 2012 9:37 AM
Reports on Windows Phone 8 suggest that Microsoft's recently launched mobile operating system lacks a notification center. While competitors Android and iOS both include a notification center that showcases alerts triggered by applications, Microsoft lags behind in this element, The Verge has reported.
- Apple Tests iOS 6.1 With New Map Search Tools
November 02 2012 8:51 AM
After releasing iOS 6.0.1 Nov.1, Apple has also released a beta version of iOS 6.1 and Xcode 4.5 to developers on its website, with the latter enabling building of apps.
- ‘WWE ‘13’ Game Review, Full Roster, DLC
November 01 2012 11:22 AM
"WWE '13" offers something new, in something old, with the engaging Attitude Era campaign, along with improved game play and creation modes.
- Apple R&D Spend Increases By $1 Billion But Still Less Than That Of Competitors
November 01 2012 8:22 AM
Apple's 10-K filing late Wednesday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission revealed that the company had allotted an additional billion dollar for Research and Development spending this year.
- American Apparel, Retailers Attempt To Cash In On Sandy, Customers Offended
October 31 2012 12:01 PM
American Apparel suggests something to do during Hurricane Sandy, to the offense of many followers on Twitter.
- iOS Analytics Gains Muscle With Touch-Based Heatma.ps Tool
October 31 2012 9:52 AM
If you are an iOS app developer and always wanted to know how users engaged with an app, take heart as a new touch-based iOS analytics tool Heatma.ps made its beta debut Tuesday.
- Man Arrested After Being Rescued From Hurricane Sandy Rubble
October 31 2012 9:24 AM
A man in Philadelphia is pulled from a building thought to have collapsed due to Hurricane Sandy only to be arrested on suspicion of looting.
- Hurricane Sandy: Twitter, Facebook Emerge As New Lifelines
October 31 2012 5:42 AM
Even as Hurricane Sandy continues to pound the U.S. East Coast, new lifelines emerged on social media – Twitter and Facebook – that turned newswire-cum-hotline despite attracting equally high number of pranksters.
- Google Nexus 4 Release Date: Launches Nov.13 For $299
October 30 2012 9:09 AM
The new phone from the Nexus line, Nexus 4 will be sold online in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Germany, France, Spain and Australia from Nov.13. The retail store availability in Europe, Central/ South Americas, Asia, CIS and the Middle East is end November.
- Apple Management Rejig Sees Exit Of Scot Forstall, John Browett
October 30 2012 5:41 AM
Apple announced a major executive shake-up that sees Senior VP iOS Software Scott Forstall exiting Apple by year-end and serving in an advisory role to CEO Tim Cook till his departure. On the exit mode is also John Browett, retail head with the organization.
- Jessica Alba Uses Windows 8 Phone
October 29 2012 3:07 PM
Jessica Alba announced that she uses a Windows phone on Monday.
- Steve Jobs Yacht 'Venus' Unveiled
October 29 2012 2:39 PM
Steve Jobs' yacht was unveiled one year to the month of his death.
- Sabbath Manifesto: Can You Stay Unplugged From Tech One Day A Week?
October 29 2012 9:34 AM
How easy is it to set aside one day to be unplugged?
- Steve Jobs' Yacht Unveiled After His First Death Anniversary
October 29 2012 9:28 AM
Steve Jobs' yacht has made its first appearance in the Dutch city of Aalsmeer, a year after his death.
- Google Nexus 10 Images Show Samsung Tablet Powered By Android 4.2
October 28 2012 8:20 AM
Leaked images of Samsung Nexus 10 tablet that surfaced on digital publications reveal that it runs on the latest Android 4.2 mobile operating system.
- Hurricane Sandy Forces Google To Cancel NYC Android Event
October 28 2012 5:06 AM
As Hurricane Sandy closes in on the U.S. East Coast, search giant Google has cancelled its Monday Android event in New York City that was expected to take the wraps off high-end tablet Nexus 10 from Samsung Electronics and Nexus 4, the first Nexus phone from LG Electronics.
- Tumblr Down Friday
October 26 2012 1:31 PM
Tumblr is down as of early Friday morning with little word on the issue.
- iPad Mini: First Shipments Pushed To Two Weeks
October 26 2012 5:37 AM
Apple commenced selling its smallest tablet Friday but within half an hour, the Nov.2 delivery date slipped to two weeks for some models.
- Why Isn’t iMessage Working? iPhone Users Respond Twitter Quips
October 25 2012 6:38 PM
iMessage is down and iPhone users have taken to Twitter to share their dismay.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Pre-Orders Commence On Verizon, AT&T
October 25 2012 10:01 AM
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is available for pre-order on Verizon and AT&T. The phone was launched earlier today at Samsung’s Galaxy Note II World Tour 2012 NYC press event.