- Main trend: rising
- Short-term trend: decline
R4: 1.53 bottom of consolidation
R3: 1.50 psychological
R2: 1.48 top
R1: 1.46 low, consolidation
S1: 1.43 tops
S2: 1.40 psychological, consolidations
S3: 1.37 tops
- Dollar reached 1.43 and 200-day moving average.
- MACD is in sharp declining trend. It is oversold.
- Both ROCs are heading downwards and are below zero level.
- RSI is oversold.
- 1.43 level/200-day moving average should stop current declining trend. Most likely scenario is return to 1.46 and then consolidation before return to 1.50. Possible breakthrough of 1.43 would change technical picture substantially. In such case, fast decline to psychologically important 1.40 level is likely, with successful testing of this level probable.