If you thought last season of “Teen Mom 2” was intense, think again. Ahead of the Season 6 premiere of “Teen Mom 2,” MTV released the first trailer for the forthcoming installment on Monday. In the drama-filled, one-minute teaser, Leah Calvert confronts rumors of her alleged drug use, Kailyn Lowry reveals she may be headed for a divorce, Jenelle Evans' former fiancé gets arrested and Chelsea Houska debuts a new beau .
Relive six of the craziest moments from the “Teen Mom 2” Season 6 trailer below:
1. Nathan's arrest. It looks like “Teen Mom 2” fans will finally get the details regarding Jenelle’s former fiancé Nathan Griffith’s arrest for criminal domestic violence in March. After Nathan is seen calling Jenelle “trailer trash” in an early clip in the teaser, he is later shown in tears been placed in the backseat of a cop car. “Jenelle, please. I didn't do anything,” he says as Jenelle is seen appearing to write up her official statement.
2. Kailyn teases divorce. It looks like the honeymoon is officially over for Kailyn and her husband Javi Marroquin. After a tension-filled Season 5, Kailyn and Javi butt heads in the Season 6 trailer. “We are on [inaudible] of divorce,” Kailyn says as Javi is shown walking out the door of their home. This hasn’t been the first time divorce rumors has swirled about the “Teen Mom 2” couple.
3. Leah discusses drug use rumors. Amidst a custody battle with her ex-husband Corey Simms over their twin daughters Ali and Aleeah, multiple drug-use rumors and a speculated divorce in the works, Leah will have a rough season ahead of her. Leah can be seen crying in the teaser and saying she is aware of the rumors, including reports she is an “unfit mother.”
4. Jeremy Calvert talks marriage problems. While Leah has yet to confirm reports she is divorcing her husband Jeremy, the future of their relationship doesn’t look too bright. “The girl I feel in love with ain't the girl I got now,” Jeremy tells Leah in the trailer as she looks on crying.
5. Adam says he’s taking Chelsea back to court. Poor Chelsea. It appears her ex-boyfriend Adam Lind will, once again, attempt to drag her back to court over custody issues pertaining to their daughter Aubree. "My dad promised me I would go with him," Aubree reveals to Chelsea in the trailer. Luckily for the "Teen Mom 2" star, it appears she will find some happiness this season. In one scene from the trailer, Chelsea debuts her latest love interet, Cole DeBoer.
6. More Barbara and Jenelle drama. Jenelle’s relationship with her mom Barbara appeared to be back on track in the Season 5 finale, but I guess nothing lasts forever! In the trailer, Jenelle – who is currently in the midst of a custody battle with Barbara – threatens to take her first-born son Jace, whom Barbara has cared for since birth, away.
"When I get Jace back, you will not see him!" Jenelle says.
"It would kill me and it would hurt him," Barbara responds.
Season 6 of “Teen Mom 2” premieres Thursday, July 9, at 10 p.m. EDT on MTV. Check out the trailer for the upcoming installment below: