Jenelle Evans’ days in court are far from behind her. Not only does the “Teen Mom 2” star have an impending custody battle over her son Jace coming this fall, she has revealed plans to bring her ex Nathan Griffith back to court to reevaluate the arrangement they have for their son Kaiser.
Speaking to Us Weekly, the 24-year-old soon to be mother of three said she’s due in court in October to fight for primary custody of Jace, 7, against her mother Barbara Evans, 63. Complaining they have yet to have “one real court date” on the matter due to her mother’s lawyer, Jenelle told the magazine in their Sept. 12 issue she’s hoping all will be resolved soon after several years of debating an official arrangement.
If that wasn’t enough, the MTV star said she is also reconsidering the custody arrangement she has with her ex Nathan, with whom she shares Kaiser, 2. “We might have to go back to court,” Jenelle said, commenting on his arrest for aggravated assault and burglary charges last month.
Previously, the exes had agreed to share custody of Kaiser. In May it was revealed that Jenelle would get primary custody and Nathan would get three weekends a month. Nathan was also reportedly ordered to pay back child support.
While it is unclear when Jenelle’s custody battles will come to an end, she has revealed when baby No. 3 will make her debut. Jenelle confirmed her pregnancy (after weeks of skating the topic) with boyfriend David Eason last month. Ensley Jolie is due to arrive in January, 28, 2017, making the “Teen Mom” universe just a little bit bigger.