Finally! Something we can sink our teeth into!
After being on hiatus for longer than we’d like, “Teen Wolf” has decided to return to the small screen scene with guns -- or should we say claws? -- blazing. That’s right, your favorite MTV series is back, and according to a recently released sneak peek, it looks like Scott, Stiles and the rest of the gang will be facing more drama than ever when Season 4 premieres on Monday, June 23, at 10 p.m. EDT.
We know, we know. That sounds impossible considering Season 3 was a complete blood bath. So, if you can’t take our word for it just check out the trailer below:
Crazy, right? From start to finish our eyes were wide with anticipation as we watched the intense trailer, trying to catch every clue leaked within the 40 seconds of madness. Did you happen to catch the Season 4 teasers? If not, don’t freak… we’ll give you a play-by-play of everything we found hidden within the promo.
1. First off, we’d like to note that the eerie song you heard playing in the background is titled “Don’t Run Our Hearts Around,” written by the Canadian rock band from Vancouver, Black Mountain. Chilling, wasn’t it? We thought it set the perfect tone for Season 4 as we continued watching what to expect when “Teen Wolf” returns.
2. The first scene from the sneak peek is Scott’s face emerging from a pile of dust. Could this mean that the theme of Season 4 correlates with the phrase “ashes to ashes and dust to dust”? With the deaths of both Allison and Aiden, it’s hard to imagine that Jeff Davis would start the supernatural drama any other way then mourning their demises.
3. As soon as Scott escapes from the filth, viewers witness a weapon drop to the floor. That’s when all the “Teen Wolf” characters come crawling out of the woodwork. Stiles, Derek and Lydia both dust themselves off -- literally -- and start racing toward the fallen weapon with Scott leading the way.
4. As the group sprints towards the artillery, money begins gracefully falling from the sky. What could money have to do with Season 4?
5. “Can’t go back,” the trailer ends with the group walking together as a unit. Although we were sad to see some of our favorite characters get killed off in Season 3, we think their deaths will make the remaining cast even stronger. Seriously, we wouldn’t want to get on Scott’s bad side this season!
The end of the trailer concludes with a close up shot of Scott and his glowing eyes. Eek! We can hardly contain our excitement! What do you think will happen when Season 4 premieres? Did you catch any clues within the sneak peek? Let us know in the comments section below and stay tuned for more Season 4 scoop!