“Teen Wolf” is entering its last season, and that means it’s time to tie up loose ends. While the writers are definitely going to give Scott and Lydia closure, it would also be nice to say a proper goodbye to a few other characters. These are the faces we’d love to see back in Beacon Hills for Season 6:
1. Derek — Obviously, fans want Tyler Hoechlin to temporarily ditch “Supergirl” to return to Scott’s (Tyler Posey) side. It would be great if he could stop by the MTV drama, even if just for the finale, to see how Scott has grown as an Alpha.
2. Jackson — Imagine Jackson (Colton Haynes) returning to Beacon Hills after all this time and expecting Lydia (Holland Roden) and everyone to be just as he left them. There’s no one better to show how much these characters have grown.
3. Scott’s Dad — Rafe McCall (Matthew Del Negro) was last seen when he had to go to the FBI’s San Francisco field office, but he was working on being a better father to Scott. Audiences aren’t really sure that he followed through on that promise.
4. Danny — Is Danny (Keahu Kahuanui) somewhere at Beacon Hills High? Did he graduate? Did he die? The lacrosse player was last seen in Season 3 when Aiden (Max Carver) broke up with him, but he has been mysteriously absent ever since.
5. Isaac — Chris Argent (J.R. Bourne) left Beacon Hills with Isaac (Daniel Sharman) at the end of Season 3, but apparently Alison’s dad ditched at some point. Perhaps the werewolf has been off gaining some skills that will help Scott and the pack defeat the Ghost Riders?
6. Kira — Though it seemed like Kira (Arden Cho) would return after honing her kitsune skills in the desert, Arden Cho revealed shortly after Season 5 that she wouldn’t return to the show. Is she just going to be left in with the skinwalkers? Even if she can’t return as a series regular, she deserves a real send off.
7. Allison — Well, we can dream. Unfortunately, this seems pretty unlikely since Allison (Crystal Reed) is definitely dead. “The Beast of Gévaudan” episode, in which Reed played Allison’s ancestor, might be as close as viewers get to seeing Scott’s first love again.
With only 20 episodes left, it doesn’t seem like “Teen Wolf” can bring back every character. However, they already announced a few returns. Peter Hale (Ian Bohen) and Theo (Cody Christian) will be back for the final season. Hopefully, some characters with less questionable morals are added to that roster soon.
“Teen Wolf” Season 6 premieres Tuesday, Nov. 15 on MTV.