The president of Family Radio Harold Camping's Doomsday prediction did not happen and failed once again.
Harold Camping will now be long associated with the failed predictions of the end of the word.(He predicted the Doomsday twice and both times it failed to happen in 1994 and 2011).
Interest in him has grown rapidly as people search to learn more about this false prophet.
Below are the ten facts about Harold Camping
1) Camping was born on July 19, 1921 in Boulder, Colorado.
2) He Went to University of California Berkeley during World War II and received a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering.
3) He married his wife Shirley in 1943. He has seven children.
4) In 1954, he became the owner of Camping Construction Company.
5) In 1958 he and two others established the non-profit ministry of Family Stations, Inc. in San Francisco, California.
6) In 1992, Camping published a book entitled '1994?', in which he proclaimed that Christ's return might be on September 6, 1994.
7) Harold Camping has authored about 30 books and booklets most of which are available free of charge from Family Radio.
8) The non-profit organization received $80 million in contributions between 2005 and 2009.
9) The California based religious broadcasting network spans to more than 150 outlets in the United States.
10) In 2005, He published Time Has an End where he officially began proclaiming that he had recalculated the rapture date to be May 21, 2011.
His second try to predict the doomsday has ended as failure and now it's inevitable that his credibility will be ruined.