Tiger Woods reportedly had romance relationships with nine different women according to reports Monday. The number of mistresses is expected to increase to 12 by the end of the week, according to MSNBC.
Only a week after the report of the first mistress Rachel Uchitel emerged on the National Enquirer, eight more women have been linked to the world's top golfer. Two have not yet been identified by name.
More women are expected to come to light in the upcoming days, MSNBC reports citing several sources familiar with Woods' behavior on his recent trips to Las Vegas.
Read below the list with the nine women Woods has reportedly dated:
1. Rachel Uchitel, a 34-year old Manhattan hostess and a former television producer at Bloomberg, was the first to surface as Tiger Woods' mistress. She recently traveled to Australia with Woods on a golf tourney.
2. Jaimee Grubbs, 24, is a Los Angeles waitress who appeared on VH1's reality show Tool Academy. She claims she dated Woods for more than 2 years and a half. Is the first to provide voicemails and text messages from Woods to the media.
3. Kalika Moquin, a 27-year-old marketing manager for The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas who reportedly had several encounters with Woods including one in late October, according to Life & Style Magazine.
4. Cori Rist, 31 a swimsuit supermodel, had a six-month fling with Tiger Woods and a source said she was last spotted with the golfer and friends four weeks ago, the New York Daily News reports. She has a 7-year-old son who reportedly idolizes Woods.
5. Mindy Lawton, 33, a Florida waitress who says she stopped dating Woods in 2007.
6. Jamie Jungers, 26, who worked for a lingerie line and entertainment agency. She was the girlfriend of a golf fan who wanted her to get Tiger's autograph, London's Sun paper reports.
7. Holly Sampson, 36, a porn actress.
8. A not yet unidentified 26-year-old waitress from Orlando who has a corporate work but doesn't want to be revealed, the New York Post reported Monday.
9. An unidentified British TV presenter whose fling with Woods was the talk of the PGA. London's Sun paper reported.