1. OTTERBOX - Top 5 iPhone Cases 2011Just bought a shiny new iPhone 4S and don't know which case to buy? We wouldn't be surprised if Siri suggested you to buy an Otterbox case. And why not? Otterbox cases for iPhone are known for their extreme ruggedness, without compromising on look or weight. No wonder, the iPhone cases are offered in the following series: 'Defender', ' Reflex', 'Commuter', and 'Impact'. Names aside, the cases all have one thing in common - they all offer 'iProtection'. It's like having a personal bodyguard for your iPhone. Perhaps to protect your personal, voice assistant? Buy your Otterbox iPhone case here.
2. Case-Mate - Top 5 iPhone Cases 2011When you think of premium cases for iPhone, one of the first names that pop into the mind is Case-Mate. Case-Mate is one of the world's leading manufacturers of premium quality cases for mobile computing devices and their iPhone cases boast of the perfect balance of form, function and fashion. The option to design your own iPhone case has made Case-Mate very popular among the teenagers who want to express their unique lifestyle in a unique way - their way. Case-Mate cases for iPhone are available in various types and color options and are priced $15 upwards. Buy your Case-Mate case today here.
3. Vaja Cases - Top 5 iPhone Cases 2011There are iPhone cases, and then, there are iPhone cases. iPhone cases from Vaja belong to the second category. Vaja is a company on a serious mission. Its goal is to design and handcraft some of the most stylish leather cases to protect smartphones, tablets, mp3 players and other mobile devices, without compromising on quality or functionality. Vaja can be called the haute couture for mobile devices. Vaja uses the finest quality Argentine leather and each of their product is handcrafted with extreme care and attention to the smallest detail by the most skilled leather artisans. Vaja iVolution and Matelasse line of cases for the iPhone especially reflect the company's commitment to living up to the expectations of the most demanding customers around the world. But what makes them so special? Is it the two-tone design? The exclusive matelasse pattern? Convenient access to all ports and functions? Flip down cover? Caterina leather interior? Antireflex for camera flash? Or is it because they are studded with Swarovsky crystals and boast of exclusive silver appliqués? No. They are unique because each one of them has been created with an imaginary canvas in mind, a canvas where you have the chance to express yourself in a unique way: your way. Vaja iPhone cases are priced $60 upwards and are available in several designs and colors.
4. iFrogz - Top 5 iPhone Cases 2011Utah-based iFrogz is a manufacturer of accessories for Apple products and is especially known for their line of iPhone cases. iFrogz cases for iPhone are of the highest quality but at the same time, they look very trendy. It means they can not only protect your iPhone from the occasional bumps and drops but also you can take them to a dance party without worrying that people may think of you as a fashion dinosaur. So if you're looking for an iPhone case that offers fabulous protection and unparalleled style, iFrogz is the right choice for you. iFrogz cases are priced $20 upwards can can be purchased here.
5. Incase - Top 5 iPhone Cases 2011Bought a new iPhone 4S this Christmas? But no protection case? Have you thought what would happen in case you accidentally dropped your iPhone? Or in case you accidentally bumped it somewhere? Well, worry no more because Incase , a manufacturer of high quality accessories for mobile computing devices and gadgets have just the right thing for you. Incase offers iPhone cases in various styles, types and colors and are extremely affordable - they are priced $30 upwards. Get your Incase case here.
The rumors about the features and launch date of the new iPhone, dubbed iPhone 5, has stopped swirling even after Apple released iPhone 4S in October. The latest rumor (http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/274039/20111229/iphone-5-launch-date-features-redesign.htm) suggests that the next generation iPhone will feature a redesign of the case as well as the antenna system.
Earlier, several sites reported that the new iPhone will feature an improved Siri, 4G LTE, a powerful A6 Quad-core processor, NFC (Near Field Communication), a bigger screen and a better battery life.
In other words, iPhone 5 would be an iPhone 4S on steroids.
We don't want to bet on when iPhone 5 is going to be launched but if you're one of those who bought an iPhone 4S for Christmas (or is about to buy one, to celebrate the new year), and haven't yet bought a protective case to shield your device against the occasional bumps and drops, we suggest that you seriously consider the following top 5 iPhone cases (brands) that are not only rugged but also fashionable.
Start the slideshow to begin.
Must Read: Leaked Photo Indicates iPad 3 Retina Display