1. IzzoNet - Top e-Commerce Solutions Firms 2012IzzoNet is an innovative e-commerce platform that gives solutions to what is missing in other platforms. Co- founded by Tallya Rabinovitch and Amit Udai, IzzoNet vision is set on allocating the company’s success with its clients. The reason why IzzoNet eCommerce software is the leading eCommerce solution, is its command on the three most important elements in eCommerce: Online Store Set–Up The Research and Development department at IzzoNet have produced a software that enables its users to create, design and adjust their online store quickly and easily. The following features are a small peak to the unlimited control users receive: • Fully Customizable Free Online Templates • Quick Store to Store Exchange • Quick Data Import • Fully Secured Website Hosting Online Store Management For a smooth, easy and all-in-one interface IzzoNet offers some exceptional and indispensable features that no other eCommerce platform can offer: • Multi Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) • Anti Fraud & Charge Back Preventer • Full Analysis and Report Overview • Accounting Integration Online Store Marketing Tools The final element of a successful online store is its marketing. IzzoNet has put all its resources to the task of creating traffic and bridging more shoppers with its user’s online stores by inventing unique, powerful and efficient marketing features: • SEO Optimization- ranking you at the top of all search engines • eBay, Amazon and 15 other Comparison Shopping Sites Integration- reaching approximately 250 million people • Coupon Distribution to Major Sites, Including Groupon • You Tube Promotional Movie Creator • A Complete and Fully Functional Facebook Store The result of combining such elements together with the goal of success allocation, has helped IzzoNet get to where it is today and to where it will be tomorrow. Sign up for IzzoNet
2. Volusion Inc. - Top e-Commerce Solutions Firms 2012Since 1999, Volusion has been on the cutting edge of ecommerce technology. Their innovative and user-friendly shopping cart software powers the success of 20,000+ online businesses, ranging from mom and pop shops to Fortune 500 companies like National Geographic and 3M. Volusion is an all-in-one ecommerce solution offering all the tools a merchant will need to run a successful online business. Functionality: From the built-in Facebook integration and rewards program to the inventory control and reporting functionality, Volusion has the right tools to grow with a business. Support: The award-winning 24x7x365 Out of this WorldTM live support that Volusion offers gives merchants a peace of mind. Security: Volusion has done the work for its merchants earning PCI/CISP certification and compliance. Services: In addition to their award-winning software, Volusion offers several ecommerce services to help your business boom. These include credit card processing, website design and marketing services. For a test run of this one-of-a-kind software, check out their Free Trial now.
3. Dydacomp - Top e-Commerce Solutions Firms 2012Dydacomp is a leading provider of business technology platforms for eCommerce and multichannel merchants. Nearly 10,000 companies have relied on the company's Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.) solution to streamline processes, increase efficiencies and boost revenue in business-critical areas such as inventory control, order entry, customer maintenance, credit card processing, list fulfillment, shipping and more. Through its open API, M.O.M. connects to virtually any eCommerce platform, such as Magento, as well as SiteLINK®, the company's cloud-hosted eCommerce solution. With M.O.M. and SiteLINK, SMB clients manage over a million online shoppers daily, nearly ten million in gross merchandise sales every day, and optimize over $4 billion in inventory. Dydacomp's solutions provide them with the keys to drive business growth. From shopping to shipping, M.O.M. is the center of your eCommerce business M.O.M. is the leading integrated Ecommerce and PCI compliant order management software built for eCommerce, multi-channel and distribution businesses. It has a robust list of features covering the entire life cycle of order management, including order entry, order processing, order import, inventory management, customer management and more for your eCommerce and cross channel fulfillment business. M.O.M. also has extensive reporting capabilities, providing you with the analysis and control capabilities you need to run your business. Key Features • Quickly enter customer selections, calculate shipping charges, return shipper tracking numbers and take payment information for COD, credit card, prepaid and invoiced orders • Integrated purchasing function helps you to establish the best inventory levels for each stock item and makes sure that purchases are made well enough in advance to keep stock levels where they should be and you avoid costly out stocks while having greater inventory control. • Powerful APIs that give you the ability to interface with any ecommerce system and import orders • Fraud protection that enables you to identify and carve-out suspicious transactions so you can protect your bottom line by catching fraudulent orders before they ship • A built-in connection to Amazon Marketplace that meets the company's 2012 requirements and gives you the ability to reach their 130 million customers • Customizable invoices and the option to use paperless invoicing • Through built in Point-of-Purchase (P.O.P.) features and functionality, you have the power to manage and report on retail transactions directly from M.O.M. • Enhanced General Ledger exports for accounting systems • The M.O.M. Interface allows detailed information to be transferred to QuickBooks Free trial of M.O.M. Dydacomp wants to give you the best opportunity to grow your business with the right tool, which is why they're offering a free trial of M.O.M. They're confident you'll see the tremendous value in implementing the leading PCI compliant commerce management solution for eCommerce and multi channel merchants. You’ll quickly discover how you can automate and streamline your business-critical processes while opening new business channels. Click here to sign up for your free trial.
4. Miva Merchant - Top e-Commerce Solutions Firms 2012Miva Merchant, Inc. is an ecommerce software and hosting company located in San Diego, CA. As a leading supplier of ecommerce software and services to small and medium-sized businesses, Miva Merchant has helped tens of thousands of online merchants and developers build successful ecommerce businesses from the ground up. Features Miva Merchant's ecommerce platform is designed to be fully-customizable and to grow with your business. Features include: • Safe and secure payment processing • Unlimited Design Flexibility – every pixel on every page is customizable • Advanced Shipping Options and Order Management • Third Party Integrations and full API • 24/7/365 Support Included • PA DSS Validated And PCI Compliant Design Services Whether you’re searching for one-time design help, or want to have each and every aspect of your Miva Merchant ecommerce store expertly designed, Miva Merchant's expert team of in-house designers and developers are available to help with many different aspects of ecommerce web design, from customizing the look and feel of a site, to Google Analytics integration, social commerce integration, and more. Annual Conference The annual Miva Merchant conference is a great opportunity for store owners, developers, and other members of the Miva Merchant community to socialize, network, and learn from one another and leading experts in the industry. One of the most popular conference features, the One-On-One Site Reviews, provide store owners with a unique opportunity to sit down with an expert Miva Merchant web designer and receive advice, tips, and answers to their questions about how to improve and expand their ecommerce website.
5. Verecom Techologies Inc - Top e-Commerce Solutions Firms 2012Verecom Technologies was founded in 2002 as a multinational technology and consulting company that provides Web Design & Development Services and Corporate IT Solutions for enterprises. Since it opened its door, Verecom has refined its approach and services, adjusting to the latest technologies, trends and strategies. Verecom has expended its portfolio of services offering eCommerce solutions and comprehensive capabilities, from eCommerce strategy, creative design, technology and marketing services. Now with qualified in-house engineers, designers and management team in San Francisco, New York City, Chicago, and Atlanta, they have been able to serve a wide range of clients in just as diverse a range of industries, leveraging technology to increase efficiencies and productivity. Service: Strategy and Planning Strategic planning is critical to business success, as well as eCommerce website design. For past 10 years, Verecom has worked with clients of all sizes to offer them the best eCommerce solutions, from concept to creation. They offer their clients an extensive range of strategic planning services: • Research & Strategy • Planning & Budgeting • Information Architecture • Project Requirements Analysis • Specification & Wireframe Service: Design & User Experience eCommerce design is not just about developing a visual concept, it is a creative interaction focusing on user's experience that can be adjusted to dominate the niche of your business. With extensive experience in designing and developing rich user interfaces, Verecom can help bridge the gap between your eCommerce website and the potential customers. • Visual Concept • Prototyping • User Testing • Usability Interface & User Experience Design • Mobile Design Service: Development As a leading integrated eCommerce provider, Verecom eCommerce Solutions can professionally create and build your eCommerce website that is custom tailored to your exact business needs. Verecom’s eCommerce development team will guide you through the wide variety of shopping cart solutions and tailor a solution designed specifically for your business. Verecom utilizes its in-house expertise to deliver a full range of eCommerce development (http://www.verecom.com/ecommerce-web-design.php) services including: • Shopping Cart Configuration • eCommerce Integration • CMS Development • 3rd Party Appliation • Quality Assurance • Technical Consulting Support Service: Online Marketing Verecom has the experience to expertly create online marketing campaigns customized for your needs, and utilize the most suitable mix of its online marketing services. Learn more about their online marketing solutions: • Online Marketing Strategy • High Converting Website Design • Search Engine Optimization (SEO) • Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising • Social Media Marketing • Email Marketing • Media Buying • Analytics & Conversions
6. M-Connect Solutions - Top e-Commerce Solutions Firms 2012Conceived in 2008 and incorporated in year 2009, M-Connect Solutions is an absolute solution provider in the realm of eCommerce and mCommerce. M-CS ascertains expertise in design, development and customization of Social eCommerce websites, eCommerce CMS website, eCommerce web portals and mobile application. With corporate headquarter in India; it has offices stretched across North America. Pioneer in the field of eCommerce M-CS develops cutting edge solutions that boost the revenue and the customer base of any organization. As Industry experts it performs research and development for eCommerce in diverse spheres including Media and Entertainment, Health care, Sports, Education, Finance, Lifestyle, Real estate and the likes. Tailor made solutions for all these sectors are considered the domain expertise of M-CS. Philosophy: The idea is to keep it simple by dissolving complexities into effective solutions. Practical approach towards long term client association results in mutual growth which is the priority of the firm. Methodology: Work culture at M-CS induces creativity by encouraging refreshing and novel methods of implementing design and development. Customer specs analysis, modularised work flow, domain design and development, constant monitoring, quality checks, support and maintenance of the product is how it maintains its high standards of delivering outstanding solutions. Research and development: Along with being ace eCommerce and mCommerce solutions provider, M-CS also dwells in research and development for both these domains. From technology to functionalities everything can be improved for which M-CS team of research scholars bring forth innovative ideas and methods for higher productivity to churn out fresh and desired results. Delivering optimum product selling website is the aim of M-CS. Converting client ideas into dream eCommerce sites is what M-CS champions at. If you know what you want, M-CS is there to actualize it with élan. Transforming challenges into results is the attitude at M-CS. M-CS can be contacted anytime for further queries and details. Feel free to contact them at: Asia Pacific - Corporate Headquarters - M-Connect India M-Connect Solutions, 306, Shell Complex, C G Road Ahmadabad - 38009 North America - M-Connect USA M-Connect Solutions, 10073 Valley View Street #414 Cypress CA 90630 M-Connect Solutions, 6417, Windy Circle, Meadow Ln. Cedar Rapids, IA 52411, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Phone India: +91 79-40327577, +91- 9974392212 USA: +1 707-484-4051, +1 714-398-7188 Website www.mconnectsolutions.com
With the growth of Internet, the way companies do business and interact with customers has changed. Companies have realized that they can use the Internet as a tool to expand their businesses.
This has led to growth in e-commerce or electronic commerce, which is a way to conduct minor and major business transactions online instead of going into a store.
E-commerce provides convenience for people who would rather have a product shipped from a store instead of going to the actual store to purchase it. E-commerce has also simplified the whole task of bookkeeping. All the executives have to do is feed accurate data into the e-commerce software and then analyze the obtained results.
For companies, e-commerce has grown to become an important part of how they transact their businesses because it helps reduce expenses (especially overhead costs), saves time, keep better track of inventory, and increases overall sales. Companies, which have taken advantage of e-commerce, are Amazon, eBay, Yahoo, Dell and HP, among others.
The sales revenue these companies report reflect the importance of e-commerce in the commercial market nowadays.
And, with more and more shoppers turning to online shopping, the number of e-commerce solutions providers have also grown.
But choosing the right e-commerce solutions firm is not easy and not all of them can provide what you are looking for. Nonetheless, if you're planning to shop for e-commerce solutions, you should check whether the package offer these important features, among others:
> Compatibility with existing systems
> Ability to Import Existing data
> Virtual shopping carts
> Ability to calculate sales tax and shipping costs
> Tools to build and customize the e-store
> Detailed reporting and analytics of online customer activity
> Remote administration
> Scalability, and
> CMS (content management system).
In this regard, IBTimes Tech & Trend has compiled a list of Top e-Commerce Solutions Firms that offer premium quality solutions at affordable prices.
Start the slideshow to read more about these firms.