1. Click Consult - Top UK SEO Companies 2012Click Consult were established in 2003 when entrepreneurial founder, Matt Bullas, spotted a gap in the market and began offering affordable PPC campaign management services, setting up the trading entity and website www.clickconsult.com. Click Consult expanded rapidly, and in 2007 they started to complement their PPC management solutions with a range of Search Engine Optimization services, by recruiting experienced technical staff to head their dedicated SEO division, SEO Consult®. 2008 saw Click Consult branch out further as they began offering dedicated Web Design & Development services, allowing them to expand as their holistic range of internet marketing solutions were able to meet all their clients online business marketing requirements. 2011 saw them reach a new level of commercial success. In 2006, Click Consult had 11 staff and 80 clients, and by the end of 2011 they had over 85 staff and over 320 clients, including leading brands from a range of industries. They increased their turnover from 2010 by 20% to £5.6 million and also received critical acclaim after winning several awards including the prestigious 'EA Technology Large Business of the Year' award at the Cheshire Business Awards in 2011. Now in 2012, Click Consult employs 95 search engine marketing experts, and have increased their client portfolio to over 325 while maintaining a client retention rate of 97%. Their internally developed range of TRAX technologies, including the marketing leading online reporting suite clickTELLIGENCE®, ensure their services are constantly evolving to keep in line with the latest developments in search engine guidelines while remaining completely transparent. Click Consult's current range of services include Pay Per Click (PPC) Management, Search Engine Optimization, Web Design & Development, Social Media Marketing, Mobile SEO, Conversion Rate Optimization, Online Copywriting, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Internet Reputation Management, Multilingual Marketing and more.
2. Evolve Media - Top UK SEO Companies 2012Evolve Media is a full service digital agency which excels in SEO services. The company doesn't have a cookie cutter approach to SEO as they know that the needs of every client is different. Once you're a client of Evolve Media, you will feel reassured to know that some of the best and brightest talent in the industry today are working tirelessly to maximize a sustainable return on your investment. Their team of experts has an ethical approach to SEO (no black hat techniques) and works with the client at every step. From the sign-up stage to finalization of the keywords and analysis of the ever-changing search engine algorithm, the client is encouraged to be involved so that the client can see how their services convert online traffic into sales. Evolve Media offers SEO services in London, Guildford, Brighton, Surrey and Hampshire.
3. MISTERWEB - Top UK SEO Companies 2012MISTERWEB is a SEO specialist that does not promise you the moon and stars but can get your Web site the high ranking it deserves in search engine result pages. The company, which offers its services in the UK and Spain, adopts Google approved organic SEO techniques to achieve top rankings in Google, Yahoo, MSN and other major search engines on competitive search queries. Besides offering SEO management services, MISTERWEB also offers SEO consultancy services for those who wish to retain an SEO expert who can oversee and provide critically important SEO understanding to the Internet marketing efforts of their businesses.
4. Spiral Media - Top UK SEO Companies 2012Spiral Media is one of the leading SEO service providers in the UK. The Lincoln-based company offers SEO services for all UK businesses in London, Manchester, Sheffield, Nottingham, Birmingham and more. Spiral Media uses search engine-friendly techniques and methods that work. They involve their clients at every step and discuss the progress of the SEO campaign and any areas of possible improvement, which may include recommendations to your Web site design, which Spiral Media can take care of. The company believes in complete transparency in everything they do and consistently strive to increase the quality and level of their clients' traffic and deliver results!
5. A10 Strategic Media - Top UK SEO Companies 2012A10 Strategic Media is one of the fastest growing online marketing agencies in the UK. Delivering first class results and industry leading customer service, A10 follow a simple but effective process: • Identify and attract relevant traffic through SEO • Ensure your website pushes people to make an enquiry or sale • Make it as easy as possible for your customers to give you their money Their search rankings are first class but, more importantly, the ROI for their clients is exceptional. A full SEO campaign shouldn’t just deliver top positions on the search engines, it must increase revenue. All their clients enjoy: • 3 month rolling account plans, so you know exactly what we are doing and why • Traffic targets • Revenue targets, so you can measure our success To significantly increase your online revenue, get in touch at email@example.com or call on 0207 953 3000.
6. Custard Media Solutions - Top UK SEO Companies 2012Custard Media Solutions have quickly gained a reputation for providing insightful, innovative SEO solutions that deliver tangible results for clients across a wide range of competitive industries. Founded in 2009, their team is young and enthusiastic, yet boasts an impressive wealth of experience in all aspects of online marketing. A remarkable portfolio of clients benefit from a complete online marketing mix, which has helped Custard make serious waves amongst the SEO community. By not only providing clients with improved site traffic but also working with them to increase the conversion rates of existing visitors, Custard Media Solutions have made great strides in their early years and have positioned themselves amongst the top online marketing organizations in the North of England. Directors Sam Allcock and Adam Livermore have over ten years’ experience in the online industry working with numerous high-profile clients, and they are supported by a vibrant team of in-house journalists, account managers, programmers and link builders to ensure that the whole spectrum is covered. Custard Media’s search engine marketing services include basics like onsite optimisation, SEO-friendly content writing, link building, and PPC services, as well as some of the more emerging techniques like blogging, social media marketing and viral video promotion. Throw in a considerable expertise in ecommerce design, reputation management and online PR and Custard’s range of services makes for impressive reading.
The Internet has grown rapidly to play an important role in everybody's lives and more importantly, it has changed the way companies do business and interact with customers.
However, just having a Web site is not enough these days. There are over 250 million Web sites on the Internet and this number is growing steadily. The chances of someone finding your Web site in this Internet maze is similar to asking him to find a needle in a haystack. So, if you want your Web site to be found easily and quickly, it needs to be search engine optimized.
Search engine optimization (SEO) not only makes it easier for the target audience to find your Web site when they search for certain keywords using a search engine, but also it will help them zero in on the precise information they are looking for instead of having to search through tons of content and information posted on your website.
That's right, search engine optimization (SEO) is no longer an option, it has become a necessity and it is an investment into the future of your online presence.
However, optimizing a Web site for search engines is no easy task. It can take days, even months before your site ranks well and it may eat use up a lot of your time. We're talking about a marathon here, not a sprint. Hence, many Web site owners are hiring SEO firms these days to do the work for them.
But with so many SEO firms around, how do you choose the right one? These days many SEO firms promise the moon and the stars when it comes to SEO, but few are able to deliver the sustainable change they promise.
So when you're choosing an SEO firm, you'll have to weed through a lot of empty promises to find a trustworthy specialist. Especially, there are some scammers who claim to have proprietary methods or techniques of optimization. But the truth is that, there's no secret sauce. As for those who promise no.1 Google ranking, beware - they are just offering you a paid spot in a Google ad, which can get you near-immediate results, but is the same as a top ranking attained via organic SEO, which is what you probably want.
Most important, ask the SEO firm how they're going to optimize your Web site. If they're not going to tell you what their techniques are, you have to assume the worst - they are probably going to use black-hat techniques to bump up your Web site in the search result ranks. It might work initially but remember - Google and other search engines hate black hat spammers and it could result in your Web site getting kicked off of the search engines' indexes.
In this regard, IBTimes Tech & Trend has sieved through tons of SEO companies to present before you the top UK SEO Companies of 2012, that will not only work hard and smart to ensure that your Web site is well optimized for search engines, but also adopt an ethical approach to SEO so that your Web site gets the high visibility that it deserves for a long time to come.
These top UK SEO companies are:
2. Evolve Media
4. Spiral Media
Start the slideshow to check them out.