1. WEBZILLA - Top Web Hosting Firms 2012Webzilla is one of the world's fastest growing Web hosting companies. It was founded in 2005 and has become one of the biggest Web hosting firms in the world, thanks to the "word of mouth" referrals it gets from business owners and IT managers. Webzilla serves some of the Internet's most demanding ventures, game developers and payment platforms and its clients (to know more about Webzilla’s clients, click here) are more than happy to testify about the reliable, secure, quality service it offers. Webzilla specializes in fully-managed dedicated hosting and colocation services. Dedicated hosting solutions boast of powerful hardware, fast and reliable bandwidth, and first-class support. More importantly, Webzilla offers 720 Gbs backbone connection, which is more than what most of the other providers can claim. Colocation services will help customers to optimize costs and take control. In this regard, Webzilla's team of experts ensure high-level service and all conditions for operability. Webzilla's datacenters are situated in USA (Texas) and Europe (the Netherlands). Both datacenters are well connected throughout their respective continents and are cross connected. The firm also offers full managed services for servers, that guarantee performance, everyday maintenance, monitoring and patching with all the latest releases of the software. Certified specialists take care of customers' servers. However, what makes Webzilla our top Web hosting firm is its flexible pricing policy, which is an attractive option for entrepreneurs. Webzilla adopts an individual approach to cater to the needs of every client and offers cost-effective pricing, so that every business owner can avail of the premium hosting quality. Interested? Get in touch with Webzilla's professional sales team who will listen to your needs and will suggest Web hosting solutions that are just right for you. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for further information.
2. HostPapa - Top Web Hosting Firms 2012HostPapa green Web hosting is an established leader in affordable, reliable Web hosting solutions, always powered by 100% green renewable energy. Since launching in Toronto, Canada in 2006, HostPapa has expanded around the globe, offering a growing complement of Web hosting solutions designed for individuals and small and medium businesses. From its trusted shared and reseller Web hosting services to a cloud office suite, from the easy-to-use mobile Web site builder to advanced Web security tools, HostPapa green Web hosting has always been at the top of its game. With special promotions running right now, today is a great time to check out these industry leaders! Backed by 24/7 multi-language customer support, HostPapa's Web hosting services are currently available throughout North America, Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, and India. Throughout the company's growth, HostPapa has always been careful to provide each and every customer the professional, courteous service he or she deserves. Part of being a global corporate citizen is, of course, caring for the Earth. HostPapa has always been a true green Web hosting pioneer. HostPapa was one of the first Web hosting companies to publicly commit to only using green renewable energy. That commitment is as important to the company today as ever, and it goes beyond the purchase of renewable energy credits: HostPapa operates with sustainability in mind, whether it be in choosing energy-efficient equipment or forging partnerships with eco -friendly organizations. Granted, environmental initiatives wouldn't mean anything if HostPapa didn't provide secure, reliable Web solutions. After all, people and organizations search out HostPapa for their Web hosting services first – and HostPapa rises to meet the demands of today's most discerning customers. HostPapa began as a provider of budget shared Web hosting, which it still is. But HostPapa is moving in very exciting directions, demonstrating an impressive understanding of today's trends in technology and business and the tools required for true online success. To begin with, all HostPapa Web hosting accounts come with the big names customers are looking for: cPanel control panel, Soholaunch site builder, Fantastico script library, WordPress blogging software, and many more. HostPapa green Web hosting also stays ahead of the competition by offering one free domain for life, unlimited disk space and bandwidth, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee – at an incredibly low price point. And, moving beyond the basics, HostPapa also regularly offers new products and services to ensure their clients, new and old, are fully armed for the ever-changing wired world. In the last year alone, HostPapa Web hosting has launched a highly successful reseller hosting service, a mobile site builder, web security services, and a fully supported cloud office suite. Through strategic partnerships with GoMobi, SiteLock, and Google Apps for Business – and more to come – HostPapa is fast becoming a one-stop shop for business Web hosting solutions. HostPapa's motto has always been "Let Papa take care of you." HostPapa has expanded significantly over the years, using its experience to provide quality service in new markets and new languages (service and support is currently available in French, English, and Spanish). Through it all, the company has stuck to its philosophy of treating every HostPapa customer as a member of the family. That means offering the services and support customers need to establish a successful Web presence. Efforts like these have led HostPapa 100% green Web hosting to become an internationally recognized and respected name. By consistently offering great partnerships and promotions, HostPapa Web hosting customers will find everything they need grow their businesses efficiently and cost- effectively. And they'll have the HostPapa Web hosting experts by their side, every step of the way. Click here to find out more about HostPapa's time-limited promotions.
3. Doteasy - Top Web Hosting Firms 2012Founded in 2000, Doteasy is a pioneer in banner-free $0 Web hosting services which allow customer to use their own domain name without any hidden charges. Trusted by over 160,000 domain owners, Doteasy also offers other affordable Web hosting solutions to small to medium-sized businesses, which require the extra power and room for their Web sites to grow. The best thing about Doteasy is that it has an unlimited hosting plan which offers FREE Unique IP address. Unique IP address is especially good for SEO purposes as well as online stability. By having own unique IP address, the Web site would remain unaffected by other websites that are on the same server. For instance, if an unsavory/spammy Web site on the shared server gets its IP address blocked or blacklisted by search engines, it would not affect the Web site with the unique IP address, since the latter is not sharing the same IP address. Operating its own state-of-the-art data center out of Vancouver, Canada, Doteasy has come to be recognized for its friendly in-house customer service, expert technicians, knowledgeable support, and top-of-the-line hardware and technology to ensure customers' online success. Doteasy.com is a place where your "dot life" begins! For full details of their Web hosting solutions or to learn more about the company, click here.
4. Maiahost.com - Top Web Hosting Firms 2012Maiahost.com is New York City's cheapest Web Hosting service provider. For the price of a Starbucks cup of coffee and a few clicks away, you can have your own personal or business Web site up and running. Be it advertising yourself online or sharing captivating moments with friends and family, it is all easy with Maiahost.com. Maiahost.com also can help you set up great, feature-rich Web sites, without the requirement of any technical skills. Furthermore, user-friendly Open-Source CMS solutions can help you easily manage and present your digital content online (find out which CMS is best for you here). It is incredibly easy with Maiahost.com! To prove it, Maiahost.com offers you a free demo access to all their software. Follow this link and give it a try. And, don't worry, you can always contact them if you need help, or assistance or simply a friendly advice. Located in the Mega-Centre of New York City – Woodside, Queens, Maiahost.com (the Web hosting division of Psionic Studios, LLC) is one of the Web hosting industry technological leaders that offer highly scalable web based software solutions for everyone. The owner started out as a Web design freelancer in 1997 and quickly gained popularity, thanks to the premium quality services he offered at affordable prices. In 2006 the Maiahost.com brand was established and now it holds more than 6 years of professional Web hosting experience. Find out how much you can save by simply joining Maiahost.com. If you have any questions or would like to know more about the CMS software, visit them online or drop them an email at email@example.com.
5. Virtual Internet - Top Web Hosting Firms 20125. Virtual Internet - Top Web Hosting Firms 2012Virtual Internet is a leading provider of high availability Web hosting solutions for businesses. The firm tackles the agility, innovation, and efficiency challenges posed by on-premise IT infrastructure. Virtual Internet specializes in cloud services and exceptional managed services with tailored service level agreements. With Virtual Internet, you're guaranteed a reliable platform for hosting your websites and applications without having to manage the infrastructure that goes with it. Virtual Internet cloud services including cloud servers, private cloud, and hybrid cloud, offers the dynamic environment for hosting IT assets that on-premise hardware simply isn’t capable of. Cloud services typically deliver increased cost efficiency, high availability, flexibility plus the agility that all organizations need to stay ahead in today's competitive business landscape. Cloud services can also shorten provisioning times and make resource allocation and reallocation quick and simple. They also allow for greater visibility and control of infrastructure spend and controls server sprawl, shrinking an organization's IT footprint. The team at Virtual Internet believe that all companies are different, which is why they design, build and manage cloud services to suit each customer's unique requirements and deliver the ability to grow in tandem with their business. With Virtual Internet's Infrastructure-as-a-Service solution in place, customers can focus on their core business and leave the hassle of managing and maintaining IT infrastructure to the experts. The company also offers dedicated servers, colocation, CDN, and collaboration applications. Here's what Virtual Internet customers say: "We have been delighted with the personal service offered by VI and the level of support from our Server Engineer which continues to exceeded expectations. Their reliable and efficient service allows us to sleep easy, safe in the knowledge that the VI team is always on hand. We would gladly recommend them to anyone looking for the same peace of mind." – Steve Dilly, Manager, Kenwood "easyBus is the leading airport transfer service to/from London airports reaching tens of thousands of people each day from all over the World and the site is growing fast. As demand for our service grows we wanted to offer the fastest booking experience to compliment our cheapest fares. Time is money for our customers, so a quick loading site, in Sydney, Madrid, in Warsaw or wherever in the World bookers are from, means easyBus customers stay online, and for a shorter period, saving their own time which equates to money in their pocket. VI.Net, and their credibility matched what easyBus was looking for in a hosting brand and the early results are fantastic having seen site load times, as measured by industry tools, decrease by two thirds. We hope this improvement in performance will translate into happier customers and repeat custom for easyBus." - Derek Wilson, head of marketing at easyBus.co.uk For more information on Virtual Internet and their solutions, visit www.vi.net.
There are many Web hosting firms, but to find success in your business, you need to find the right one.
How do you find the right Web hosting firm? The best way to determine whether a Web hosting firm is the right one for you, is by examining whether it offers a hassle-free, reliable service for hosting your Web site without compromising on security and quality.
All Web hosting firms offer a variety of hosting services that range from free to a few thousand dollars a year. For small Web sites, free Web hosting is a good option but there are some drawbacks, as the free services may have policies that can limit certain content, function, scripting languages or uses. Also free Web hosting services may not offer the technical support, reliability and security, business owners may generally be looking for.
In this regard, business owners prefer having dedicated hosting so that their businesses do not get affected by other users in same shared hosting. After all, the last thing they want for their business Web sites is to experience frequent down times.
However, with paid Web hosting services too, there lies a dilemma - how to balance quality Web hosting with reasonable pricing? Some Web hosting providers say that they provide all services, but they fail to provide them after you pay them the money.
Tech & Trend has sieved through a plethora of Web hosting firms and have picked the top Web hosting firms of 2012 - the very best Web hosting firms that are not only reputable, reliable and affordable, but also are scalable and offer the right bandwidth, disk space and quality support services that will allow your business (or Web site) to grow.
To know more about the top Web hosting firms of 2012, start the slideshow.