Manchester United Transfer News: Oliveira, Feghouli and Evangelista All Said to be on Ferguson's RadarManchester United are linked with a trio of young talent in the latest transfer speculation.
- The U.S. says there is no evidence at this point to indicate the attack on the American consulate was premeditated, but Libya suggests it was plotted by foreign extremists.
- December Chicago wheat is trading 14 cents higher near 7:30 am CST. Kansas City and Minneapolis wheat are higher as well but lagging the move in Chicago. The November Matif Milling wheat contract is trading 3 Euros higher. There were 20 September Chicago wheat deliveries overnight bringing the month-to-date total to 925 contracts. Most commodity markets were stronger overnight following the Feds decision to allow for more monetary easing for an undisclosed period of time. The US Dollar is tradin...
- Some critics question the need for a poor region like Africa to even consider such an expensive project as going into space.
- September Chicago wheat is trading 8 cents higher near 7:30 am CST. Kansas City and Minneapolis wheat are trading slightly higher as well. Chicago wheat bounced for the second straight night following its sharp decline yesterday. The November Matif Milling Wheat contract traded 2 Euros higher overnight. European markets traded lower with Asia overnight and investors fear the economic contraction in the Euro Zone will continue until further action from the ECB. German Bonds hit a 6 week low overn...
- September Chicago wheat is trading 8 cents higher near 7:30 am CST. Kansas City and Minneapolis wheat are trading slightly higher as well. Wheat markets saw a steady to higher trade overnight as traders await the results of another Egyptian tender which was released late yesterday afternoon. The November Matif Milling Wheat contract is trading marginally higher. European markets opened slightly stronger overnight after better than expected economic data was reported out of Germany and France.
- September Chicago Wheat is trading 11 cents lower near 7:30 am CST. Kansas City and Minneapolis Wheat are lower as well. Outside markets were slightly negative with European Stocks and the EURO trading lower overnight after 3 days of stronger trade. The results of a German 10 year bond auction will provide some direction for traders today. US Stocks are trading slightly lower this morning and the US Dollar is stronger, adding pressure to US commodities.
- September Chicago wheat traded slightly lower for most of the night but fell sharply lower near 2 am CST. The September contract was down 20 cents near 7:30 am CST. Kansas City and Minneapolis wheat are following Chicago lower. Comments made by Russian government officials yesterday and this morning regarding adequate domestic wheat supplies has triggered profit taking by funds in Chicago wheat.
- A new base for Al Qaeda has emerged in the heart of the African Sahel, where no state army has yet been able to contest its presence.
- (Reuters) - When French soldiers and administrators left Algeria after more than a century of colonial rule, they did not go empty-handed.
- U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said what?s called for in the war on terrorism is better communication. Oh, yes, he did.
- The book ?Founding Myths? was particularly critical of what Garaudy viewed as excessive Jewish influence on U.S. foreign policy.
- Leaders of the world's 12-member crude oil cartel gather this week in Vienna to discuss and perhaps set a production ceiling for the group in what is expected to rubber stamp the current state of affairs. It is also expected to feature a fierce tug-of-war between Saudi Arabia, the cartel's dominant producer, and Iran.
- It has been 18 months since the Arab Spring swept through the Middle East, and, while some nations have emerged with a renewed spirit, others have plunged into daily violence. Here's a country-by-country look at travel and tourism in the region as it stands now.
- Tunisia announced Tuesday that it intends to extradite former Libyan prime minister Al-Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi back to his home country after detaining him for eight months.
- Members of Green Alliance charged the authorities with fraud for their distant third place finish.