- The Android security update for February continues to roll out.
- The official Android 7.0 Nougat software is now hitting Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge beta program handsets.
- The FaceApp Android release date is here. After FaceApp went viral with its launch on iOS last month, Android users will now be able to change their face gestures.
- Samsung continues to update Android Nougat ahead of its official release.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge users in India should expect an over the air tweak update.
- The Android security update for December continues to roll out.
- The AT&T handsets are receiving a minor update.
- The T-Mobile handsets are receiving a minor update.
- How to get your own Pokémon Go Plus without the hassle
- Samsung?s Galaxy Note 2, the successor to its widely popular ?phablet? device, is rumored for an October release date in the United States. It seems as if the tablet/smartphone successor will be made available on more carriers than its predecessor, as recent alleged leaks have indicated a Galaxy Note 2 release for Verizon.
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Release Imminent: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, And A Full List Of Devices Confirmed For The UpgradeSome Android users will be getting a sweet treat in the near future. The release date for Android 4.1 Jelly Bean has been confirmed for the majority of devices powered by Google?s popular OS. The new ?buttery smooth? iteration of Android was announced at the search engine giant?s I/O developer?s conference in June, and is rolling out just a day ahead of Apple?s new iOS 6 software.
- Apple fans and phone enthusiasts alike are looking forward to this Friday, the day Apple will finally release its all-new iPhone 5 out into the wild. With pre-orders for the new iPhone selling out in record time, users can't wait to get their hands on all the new features the iPhone 5 has to offer. The iPhone 5 is the first Apple device to run on the company's custom-built A6 chip, which is 22 percent smaller than the A5 and A5X chips found in the iPad 2, iPad 3, Apple TV 2 and iPhone 4S, ...
iOS 6 Release Date Is Almost Here: Why Apple Maps May Lose To Google, Other Features To Look Out ForApple will begin its official rollout of iOS 6 on Wednesday, just a couple of short days before the release date of its recently revealed iPhone 5. The next-generation operating system boasts a host of new features for iOS devices, but one crucial flaw may have some users considering a switch to Android.
- The privately-held Finnish game developer Rovio Entertainment has secured a comfortable spot for itself on top of the freemium food chain with its legendary line of Angry Birds mobile apps, a series of mobile games that's been downloaded over 1 billion times and attracted merchandizing spin-offs as diverse gummy candy and real-life theme parks. Now after several sequels (the most recent propelling birds into orbit with Angry Birds: Space), Rovio is seeking greener pastures wit...
- After Google stopped Acer from launching a phone based on Aliyun OS, described non-compatible with build of Android, Google's Andy Rubin, Senior Vice President, Mobile and Digital Content, continued his fight against Alibaba, which coordinated on Aliyun development with Acer, The Verge reported.
- Motorola Xoom (Wi-Fi and LTE) versions get official CyanogenMod (CM) 10 Nightlies.
Apple iPhone 5 First Benchmarks Out: With Dual Core 1.02GHz A6 CPU, 1GB RAM, Device Narrowly Tops High End Android RivalsThe first iPhone 5 benchmark results have hit Geekbench and showed that the sixth generation iPhone, running iOS 6 with a Dual-Core 1.02GHz ARMv7 processor and 1GB of RAM, narrowly beats all previous iOS devices and high end Android products.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Release Date For AT&T Allegedly Revealed; Rumors Indicate Same Launch As Windows Phone 8 [REPORT]The release date for Samsung?s Galaxy Note 2 has not officially been revealed yet, but a tip has indicated that it may arrive at the end of next month. According to BGR, a tip has been dropped indicating that the Galaxy Note 2 will be available on AT&T beginning Oct. 21.
- Microsoft's Oct. 26 release date for Windows 8 is quickly approaching, and fans of the long-time PC software creator have seen some new devices that will utilize the OS. At Berlin's IFA 2012, hybrid laptop-tablet gadgets were unveiled such as the Sony VAIO Duo and the T-Series 13 Ultrabook.
- The Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) iPhone 5 won't work on the LTE infrastructure of China's largest mobile network, Nomura analysts reported Friday, the latest setback for a launch that is not making the expected waves in that Asian country.