- Samsung has just officially announced it's Galaxy Note 2 just before IFA began in Berlin in Friday, and the Korea-based manufacturer has already showcased a line of accessories for the device.
Baidu Releases Android Mobile Browser For Web Games, Plans $1.6-Billion Investment In Cloud ComputingBaidu Inc (BIDU) has launched a new browser for mobile devices running on Android operating system that allows users to play games and watch videos without a media player, Bloomberg has reported.
- The South Korean tech giant was highly expected to release its own cloud service, the "S Cloud," alongside Galaxy S3 in May, but it didn't happen. However, it appears that the company is now set to unveil the service with Galaxy Note 2 as a hands-on video from German site BestBoyZ showed S Cloud in the device's settings menu.
- Samsung is going to release Galaxy Victory 4G LTE, a mid-ranged Android smartphone that would be powered by a Qualcomm S4 processor, according to a report.
Apple iPhone 5: Fully Assembled New iPhone Mockup Spotted At IFA 2012; Taiwanese Pop Star Posts Pictures [VIDEO]With the next gen Apple iPhone widely believed to be just days away, a new video has reportedly appeared at the IFA 2012 trade show in Berlin, showing a handset that claims to be a mockup of the fully assembled Apple iPhone 5.
- The Sphero is a new kind of toy that tries to blend virtual gaming with physical toys in what its creators call "mixed reality." But before it does that, co-creator Ian Bernstein wants users to become more friendly with their machines.
- Thanks to strong end-user demand for lower-priced smartphones, China, the largest market for smartphones this year, will overtake the US as the global leader in smartphone shipments in 2012, according to a new report by IDC.
- Cupertino giant Apple seems to have left an app developer lost as it has continuously rejected an application from its App Store.
- Patent resolution talks have been conducted by Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) CEO Tim Cook and Google (Nasdaq: CEO) Larry Page and may continue, Reuters reported.
- Perhaps it's no coincidence that a week before Amazon is set to make a big announcement it has sold out of the popular Kindle Fire. Is this is prequel to the sequel?
- Sony unveiled an upgraded version of its Android tablet and three new Ice Cream Sandwich smartphones Wednesday at IFA 2012 in Berlin.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Officially Revealed: Full List Of Specs And Features Confirmed; Did The Rumors Hold Up? [VIDEO]Samsung has officially announced its Galaxy Note 2, the successor to the Korea-based manufacturer's widely successful Galaxy Note device. As expected, Samsung unveiled the smartphone-tablet hybrid just ahead of IFA, which starts on Friday in Berlin.
Windows Phone 8 Release Date Coming Next Week? Nokia Teases With New Ad, More Price Rumors Begin To Surface [VIDEO]Nokia has just launched a new video hinting that an upcoming Windows Phone 8 release date could be announced very soon. A press event with Microsoft is scheduled for Sept. 5, coming right in between the dates that competitors Apple and Samsung are expected to make some major unveils as well.
- Folks at AnandTech don't think that Apple iPhone 5 will feature NFC. They said in a recent report that the new iPhone's backside ruled out the possibility of NFC within the device. According to the report, inclusion of NFC is very unlikely because of the mostly metal backplate of the next iPhone.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 2 is scheduled for an October release date and is said to be unveiled this Wednesday, as multiple reports have cited. The unconventionally-designed smartphone, which combines the elements of a cellphone and a tablet into one device, comes only a few months after the original Galaxy Note was announced in February.
- The release date for Samsung’s Galaxy S3 arrived back in May, but that doesn’t mean the Korea-based manufacturer is done surprising fans of the device. Samsung has just announced that the Galaxy S3 will be available in three new colors, all of which stay consistent with the nature-based theme that Samsung’s flagship smartphone has features thus far.
OnLive CEO Steve Perlman Steps Down, Hands Company Over To Lauder Partners: The Impact On Cloud-Streaming Game ServiceAccording to Eurogamer, OnLive founder and CEO Steve Perlman has stepped down as head of the company, making way for new ownership in the form of Lauder Partners, an investment group specializing in technology.
Apple iPhone 5 Feature Appears In Allegedly Leaked Photo: NFC Chip Visible Along With Other Reported ComponentsThe release date for Apple’s iPhone 5 is expected to come next month, and yet another allegedly leaked photo of what is expected to be the device’s front panel has surfaced. These newly discovered photographs reportedly provide evidence that Apple has implemented its first Near Field Communication (NFC) compatibility in the iPhone 5.
- At a time when Samsung is expected to release the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update - the newest version of Google's mobile operating system - for its Galaxy S3 smartphone Aug. 29, it appears that owners of the T-Mobile version of the device can already try out the update, thanks to a leaked version of the OS.