- This article shows you how to watch the 2012 Olympics via free online livestream on your computer, Apple iPad or iPhone, Android phone and other devices.
Is This Jelly Bean On Samsung Galaxy S3? Alleged Image Of Android 4.1 Surfaces As Release Date For Galaxy Nexus S ArrivesRumors have begun to surface that Android Jelly Bean will be released for Samsung’s Galaxy S3 in the near future. On Friday SamMobile reported that the company had begun testing the new operating system on its S2 and S3 devices, and now a photo has surfaced.
Samsung Galaxy S3 To Get Android Jelly Bean? Testing Begins On S2 And S3, Other Devices Confirmed For The UpdateSamsung may be celebrating the success of its flagship smartphone for 2012, the Galaxy S3, but that doesn’t mean the company is finished with the device. Samsung is reportedly testing Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for the Galaxy S3 and S2 devices.
- The 2012 Olympic Games will be the most digital sporting event in history. As a result, several organizations are now offering free apps and e-books for both London visitors and avid sports fans back home to put up-to-the-minute information on the Games and its host city in the palm of your hand.
- A new report hit the web Monday citing source close to Samsung, who apparently confirmed that the Galaxy Note 2 would indeed be unveiled in August, but not on the previously rumored date, but on August 15.
- Samsung will be releasing a follow up to its Galaxy Note device during a press event on August 15, according to BGR. The Galaxy Note 2 is said to boast a thinner and taller 5.5-inch display, in comparison to the current model’s 5.3-inch screen.
- Plenty of folks have been working themselves into a frenzy over the prospect of new gaming consoles. When word came earlier in the month that a Kickstarter project had raised over three million dollars to create a $99 gaming console, the internet was abuzz about the system, which promised Android-powered open source gaming, heavily moddable, with plenty of games utilizing a free-to-play structure (akin to some titles on Facebook or on your mobile device).
- Samsung announced last month that it was expecting Galaxy S3 to surpass 10 million sales figures by the end of July. Sunday, a report surfaced online saying that the company in fact hit that milestone in less than two months after its official release in May.
- Google has started rolling out Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean to its Nexus line of devices earlier this month. After the new Nexus 7 and Galaxy Nexus getting the latest Android version, the next in line to taste Jelly Bean is the Nexus S smartphone. Below are the steps to follow for a manual installation of the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on Nexus S.
- The Samsung Galaxy S3 has been a huge global hit, but it's by no means perfect, and with the next generation iPhone on its way, it's time to talk about the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Apple Knocks Off Clueful From App Store; Now iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Users Must Await iOS6 Arrival In FallApple iOS users may not enjoy an easy view of their applications' data collection policies until iOS 6 is unveiled in the fall this year as Apple has removed BitDefender's Clueful, a privacy monitoring app from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Coming To HTC One X, One S, One XL Soon; Carrier-Specific US Versions IncludedHere's some real good news for HTC smartphone users. The company has confirmed that it will update three of its flagship smartphone namely HTC One X, One S and One XL to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean soon, the latest version of Google's mobile operating system.
- With the highly anticipated The Dark Knight Rises, the third installment in Christopher Nolan's Batman film series, hitting the silver screen Friday, a mobile game version inspired by the movie has also landed on the Apple App Store and can be downloaded for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- ASUS has confirmed that the Eee Pad Transformer and Transformer Pad Infinity will be getting the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update later this year.
- The Samsung Galaxy S3 for Sprint is currently available for the price of $199.99 online and in stores, but how would you like to snag a heavily discounted version for just $149.99? LetsTalk.com has the 16GB model of the highly-coveted Samsung Galaxy S3 available for sale at a price tag $50 less than mobile carrier Sprint.
- Android 4.1, code-named Jelly Bean, is considered the strongest Android mobile operating system ever by security experts owing to its ASLR and DEP attributes.
- Microsoft Windows 8, deemed as the Redmond company's most critical software upgrade in a decade, will be available, whether in upgrade fashion or on a new PC, starting on Oct. 26.
How To Install CyanogenMod 10 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 And US VariantsFollowing the announcement of CyanogenMod 10, the custom build of Android based on 4.1 Jelly Bean a couple of weeks back, the developer's team at CyanogenMod released a preview build of the custom ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S3 on Tuesday. Although CyanogenMod 10 a rough first version, those who are willing to see what the future will bring before it arrives can refer to the installation guide here.
- The Nexus 7 was unveiled at Google's annual developer's conference in June and has quickly sold out in most U.S stores, with continued delays on pre-order shipments.
Samsung Galaxy S3 For AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile Get Preview Build Of CyanogenMod 10 With Android 4.1 Jelly BeanCyanogenMod 10, the custom build of Android based on 4.1 Jelly Bean announced just a couple of weeks back, made its maiden appearance on Tuesday. The developer's team at CyanogenMod released a preview build of CyanogenMod 10 on the Samsung Galaxy S3 for AT&T and T-Mobile.