- With the highly anticipated The Dark Knight Rises, the third installment in Christopher Nolan's Batman film series, hitting the silver screen Friday, a mobile game version inspired by the movie has also landed on the Apple App Store and can be downloaded for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- ASUS has confirmed that the Eee Pad Transformer and Transformer Pad Infinity will be getting the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update later this year.
- The Samsung Galaxy S3 for Sprint is currently available for the price of $199.99 online and in stores, but how would you like to snag a heavily discounted version for just $149.99? LetsTalk.com has the 16GB model of the highly-coveted Samsung Galaxy S3 available for sale at a price tag $50 less than mobile carrier Sprint.
- Android 4.1, code-named Jelly Bean, is considered the strongest Android mobile operating system ever by security experts owing to its ASLR and DEP attributes.
- Microsoft Windows 8, deemed as the Redmond company's most critical software upgrade in a decade, will be available, whether in upgrade fashion or on a new PC, starting on Oct. 26.
How To Install CyanogenMod 10 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 And US VariantsFollowing the announcement of CyanogenMod 10, the custom build of Android based on 4.1 Jelly Bean a couple of weeks back, the developer's team at CyanogenMod released a preview build of the custom ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S3 on Tuesday. Although CyanogenMod 10 a rough first version, those who are willing to see what the future will bring before it arrives can refer to the installation guide here.
- The Nexus 7 was unveiled at Google's annual developer's conference in June and has quickly sold out in most U.S stores, with continued delays on pre-order shipments.
Samsung Galaxy S3 For AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile Get Preview Build Of CyanogenMod 10 With Android 4.1 Jelly BeanCyanogenMod 10, the custom build of Android based on 4.1 Jelly Bean announced just a couple of weeks back, made its maiden appearance on Tuesday. The developer's team at CyanogenMod released a preview build of CyanogenMod 10 on the Samsung Galaxy S3 for AT&T and T-Mobile.
iPhone 5 Release Could Push Apple To 170 Million Units Sold Annually; Half Of Sales ?Already In The Bag,? Analyst SaysOnce you go Apple, you never go back. Apparently that?s the attitude the majority of iPhone owners take, according to a new data from an analyst at Piper Jaffray.
- AT&T has exclusively opened up pre-orders for a red model of the Samsung Galaxy S3, which will be shipped and released in AT&T stores on July 29.
- T-Mobile has finally announced the release of the Samsung Galaxy Note, after months of rumors and speculation.
- Samsung has already sold more than 6 million units of its Galaxy S3 smartphone in the month of June alone, but that doesn?t mean the company is done pushing its product. A new promotional video from the Korea-based manufacturer showcases the new smart features that accompany its flagship device of the year.
- Apple earlier announced that it would launch the OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 in July, and now latest reports have surfaced, suggesting that the company could choose July 25 for the release.
Samsung Galaxy Note AT&T Gets Ice Cream Sandwich Kernel: How To Make Your ‘Phablet’ Device Even Smoother, Where To Download [VIDEO]For tech geeks and hackers, Friday the 13th may be a lucky day after all. Samsung has just released the source code for its Samsung Galaxy Note Ice Cream Sandwich kernel on AT&T. This means that developers and those who know how to fiddle with smartphone software can now tinker as much as they please.
- More Americans use iPhones than any version of Android smartphones, but Google's operating system bests Apple when it comes to marketshare, with 51.8 percent of smartphone users owning an Android handset compared to 34 percent with iPhones, according to new data released Thursday.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Release Date: Device Tipped For Aug 30 Launch At IFA 2012 Trade Show In BerlinThe Galaxy Note that has narrowed the gap between a smartphone and a tablet has been among the key contributors to Samsung's success. While the newly released Galaxy S3 is expected to give Apple iPhone a run for its money, reports surfacing online say that a sequel to the Galaxy Note is also nearing release as early as late August.
- Google released the source code of the OS earlier this week in the Android Open Source Project (AOSP), allowing developers to dabble with the new software. And now, thanks to an AOSP-based Jelly Bean (4.1.1) ROM, you can install the OS on you Amazon Kindle Fire tablet.
- As news about Amazon testing its smartphone trickles down, the industry is agog with excitement of finding a smartphone that can usher in the goodies without much fuss.
Google Nexus 7 Vs Amazon Kindle Fire: Teardown Reveals Specs In Android Tablet That Dominate Its Rival [VIDEO]Google recently unveiled its Nexus 7 tablet at its I/O developers conference at the end of June, and critics, analysts, and tech enthusiasts have wondered how it will stack up to the competition. Now professionals have torn the new device apart to see just what makes the Nexus 7 stand out from its rivals.
- While U.S Samsung enthusiasts are scurrying to stores to get their hands on the Galaxy S3, AT&T customers who want the exclusive red version of the phone will have to wait, as the phone will not be released until July 29.