- The final roster of ?American Idol? judges has been announced, with Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban officially joining Mariah Carey as the replacements for the departed Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler. Randy Jackson, who has been a host on the show since its inception, will return after rumors surfaced that he?d be leaving the show.
- Jillian Jensen preformed on Wednesday night's premiere of "The X Factor" and choked up hard-knock judge Simon Cowell for the first time in his career. The music tycoon even admitted to crying and being speechless at the end of the show when he was talking to the other judges.
- Lady Gaga shaved her head on Wednesday. But it was not in a 2007 Britney Spears fashion, when the pop princess shaved her head completely bald
- Britney Spears has had rough time getting back on the straight and narrow over the past few years, but now that she has secured a coveted spot as a celebrity judge on the reality TV show "The X Factor," the star seems ready to clean up her act. Spears is allegedly taking her new job so seriously that she and her team have banned all alcohol backstage, as well as in the her hotel room.
‘The X Factor’ Premiere: Emblem3 Wows All 4 Judges, Listen To Their Original Song 'Sunset Blvd' Here [AUDIO]"The X Factor" premiered its second season Wednesday evening, and one group of singers really stood out above the rest. L.A. Reid, Simon Cowell, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato were all in awe after one performance, and its definitely a group you'll want to keep an eye out for. So, who had the crowd standing up and dancing and all four judges saying 'yes?' Emblem3!
The ‘X Factor’s’ Simon Cowell Ignites Twitter: ‘If Madonna, Bobby Brown & Dracula Had A Child It Would Be You’Simon Cowell arguably turned out to be the breakout star from "American Idol" and now he's making headlines on his newer show that appears on FOX Wednesday nights, "The X Factor."
- Britney Spears tried her best to learn the moves of South Korean pop star Psy, on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" earlier this week.
Is Tom Kenny, Voice Of SpongeBob SquarePants, Dead? No. The Voice Actor Is The Latest Victim Of A Death HoaxRelax, your childhood memories are safe: Tom Kenny, the actor who voices SpongeBob Squarepants in the eponymous television series, is not dead after all. He's simply the latest celebrity to fall victim to the ridiculous Twitter death-hoax machine.
- Reality television just keeps getting classier and classier. Just when "Jersey Shore" and "Real Housewives of New Jersey" make it seem like the art form was at the absolute bottom -- or top, depending on one's opinion -- Demi Lovato of "The X Factor" spit into fellow judge Simon Cowell's hand.
- Rapper 50 Cent is alive despite persistent rumors to the contrary on Twitter and throughout the Internet. The incorrect news that he had passed away came about in the wake of the death of his manager Chris Lighty.
Zayn Malik Returns To Twitter With One Direction New Single Announcement, Crushes Rumors Of Departure From Boy Band [VIDEO]One Direction fans had a rough couple of days when singer Zayn Malik deleted his Twitter account...only to return two days later.
- When Elton John tore apart Madonna in an interview with an Australian paper earlier this month fans all over the world knew it was only a matter of time before the pop star responded. Earlier this week Madonna told a concert audience she “forgave” John, who criticized her only after Madonna trashed Lady Gaga. Since the flap began fans have started wondering if Madonna, who has seen her fame decline since her peak, is jealous of Lady Gaga.
- Is Denzel Washington dead? No. But the veteran actor is the latest victim of a death hoax orchestrated by Twitter. Washington, star of "Man on Fire" and "Malcolm X," is alive and well.
- Taylor Swift has built her image around being the family friendly country star that girls everywhere can sing along with without having to worry about lyrics – or news stories – that would upset their parents. As she gets older, though, Taylor seems to be changing from an innocent star to one that many people are waiting to catch doing something wrong.
- While it may not be on par with news about fellow Canadian Justin Bieber, the newly announced Avril Lavigne/Chad Kroeger engagement has fans excitied on both sides of the border. Canadians will be even more proud now that video has surfaced of a young Avril playing hockey as a child.
- Perez Hilton’s career might be over because of Twitter since celebrities like Lady Gaga and Britney Spears have stopped following the celebrity blogger who claims to deliver “celebrity juice, not from concentrate.”
Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, and Miley Cyrus Unfollow Perez Hilton On Twitter, Allegedly Over Comments About 'One Direction'You know you have done something wrong when superstars Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, and Miley Cyrus all unfollow you on Twitter. But that is exactly what has happened to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
- Britney Spears has been on top of the world with her music career, as well as out of this world! The singer and "X Factor" judge took to Twitter to exchange some pretty hilarious tweets with NASA's rover Curiosity.
Evelyn Lozada And Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson, Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries And The Shortest Celebrity Marriages [PHOTOS]With many marriages folding recently, it seems the "until death do us part" portion in traditional wedding vows was forgotten by many celebrities, like Evelyn Lozada And Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson, who were married for 41 days, or Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries at 72 days. Here's a roundup of some of the shortest-lived celebrity marriages in history, from longest to shortest.