- Jennifer Lopez, otherwise known as the most powerful celebrity in the world, might bid adieu to American Idol after this season. J. Lo told appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show with Cameron Diaz to promote her new film What to Expect When You're Expecting and she hinted at possibly leaving American Idol.
- Britney Spears cannot seem to catch a break, even after signing a $15 million X Factor deal. The pop starlet attended a press conference to announce her upcoming role as judge on Simon Cowell's X Factor on Monday and photographers immediately zoomed in on her red carpet appearance - chewing gum and flaunting bloodied fingernails.
- Demi Lovato and Britney Spears have officially signed on to join the X Factor as judges this season.
?What Is Sexy? List 2012 Issued by Victoria?s Secret Angels Lindsay Ellingson, Doutzen Kroes and Erin Heatherton [PHOTOS]Who better than a trio of sexy supermodels than to construct a list of the sexiest celebrities of the year? Lingerie retailer Victoria's Secret issued their annual What is Sexy? list for 2012 generated by Lindsay Ellingson, Doutzen Kroes and Erin Heatherton during the What's Sexy Now event in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Thursday. So who did the trio choose? View the photos to see the winners named in the 2012 What is Sexy list.
Top 10 FHM Sexiest Women 2012: Sex Tape Fame Tulisa Contostavlos The Sexiest; Losers, Toppers And New Entrants (PHOTOS, LIST)The FHM Magazine has named the world's Top 100 Sexiest Women in 2012 in its May 2 issue. Astonishingly, sex tape fame X-Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has bounced back in the list after being thrown out in 2011, thanks to a sex scandal in the beginning of the year that boosted her popularity.
- Rumors are swirling that Miley Cyrus may be joining the second season of the Fox reality series 'X-Factor' as a judge.
- Britney Spears has reportedly sold her Beverly Hills home for $4.25 million. The pop-princess has been trying to sell the mansion since 2008.Though the price of the sale is quite high, it's nothing compared to the value of other celebrity homes.
- Twitter's 20 most-followed celebrity users have millions of followers among them. Here's a breakdown of the most popular celeb Tweeters from Lady Gaga to Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Mitt Romney may never have anything that comes close to President Barack Obama's hip and stylish image, but the likely Republican nominee is hoping to use Obama's reputation -- against Obama.
- Britney Spears has been all over the news lately, and thank goodness it's not due to another meltdown (2008 was such a crazy year). The latest in Britney news is that the pop star's fiancé, Jason Trawick, has been appointed as her co-conservator. So who is the man that pop princess Britney Spears is head over heels for?
- An anonymous bidder just acquired a piece of Hollywood history. Britney Spears' Beverly Hills home just sold for $4,253,000. Originally listed at $2,995,000, the lucky bidder will be living in the home that the pop star had her famous 2008 meltdown in. (No word if the house comes with a stretcher.)
‘Catching Fire’ Movie: ‘Hunger Games’ Sequel Picks Francis Lawrence To Direct, What Changes Are Coming To The Franchise?'Hunger Games' director Gary Ross announced last week he would not be a part of the popular franchise's sequel, 'Catching Fire.' His replacement is none other then Francis Lawrence, who directed pictures like 'Water For Elephants,' 'I Am Legend' and numerous music videos for Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, and Green Day.
- Christina Aguilera was never known as a sugary sweet pop star, even when she first debuted alongside other starlets Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson and Mandy Moore in the early 2000s. On Monday night's The Voice, some thought Christina Aguilera was decidedly icy towards superstar newcomer Justin Bieber.
- Britney Spears is back and looking better than ever. The 30-year-old mother of two showed off a stunningly toned, lean body while shooting promotional ads for Hasbro's new game, Twister Dance.
Britney Spears To Join X Factor For $15 Million To Be The Highest Paid Judge Ever? Other Highly Paid Judges In Reality ShowsBritney Spears might have rejected ITV's offer to join Simon Cowell's X Factor as a judge for $10 million. But the singer appears to be impressed by the addition of $5 million to the original amount.
- Britney Spears is reportedly close to signing on to become a judge on the hit show The X Factor and the deal will bring her in a cool $15 million.
- In the late 90's Britney Spears emerged as a pop sensation who showed few signs of slowing down. She was vibrant, down to earth, and was known for her showstopping performances. Not only did she wow onstage, her catchy songs and music videos kept everyone talking.
Heavily Pregnant Chantelle Houghton Pose Nude for New! Magazine: Demi Moore To Jessica Simpson And Counting (PHOTOS)Glamour model Chantelle Houghton is the latest celebrity to pose nude while pregnant, a trend started with Demi Morre nearly two decades back when she posed nude for the cover of Vanity Fair magazine in 1991.
- It was announced last month that Fifty Shades of Grey will hit (no pun intended) the big screen thanks to a Universal Pictures/Focus Features. The beyond-erotic submission tale tells the story of a sexually inexperienced college student, Anastasia Steele, and an achingly handsome millionaire, Christian Grey, who schools her in all things domination.