Articles by Court
- Valarie Suau, Topless Kate Middleton Photographer, In Hiding Amidst Royal Photos Scandal And Legal Battle
September 17 2012 11:19 AM
On Monday following the scandal erupting throughout the world after topless photos of Kate Middleton were leaked and subsequently published in several magazines, police began a manhunt for the photographer of the images, Valarie Suau, along with Closer, the original publication.
- Chicago Mayor Emanuel Looks To Court To End Teachers Strike; Says Children Are ?Pawns?
September 17 2012 10:58 AM
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel will head to court this week to end the Teachers Union strike, which, he says, is using the city's children as pawns.
- Alabama's Segregation For Inmates With HIV Faces Court Scrutiny
September 17 2012 10:34 AM
The American Civil Liberties Union sued Alabama in 2011 for what the group contends is a discriminatory practice that prevents most HIV-positive inmates from participating in rehabilitation and retraining programs important for their success after prison.
- Lindsay Lohan Calls Out Amanda Bynes On Twitter For Having ?No Punishment(s)?
September 17 2012 10:00 AM
Lindsay Lohan, who is no stranger to legal drama, called out Amanda Bynes on Twitter following news that her car was impounded on Sunday, admitting that her own punishments were unfair in comparison to the Nickelodeon star's lack thereof.
- Jeffrey MacDonald Murder Case To Start New Trial Monday, Ex-Army Captain Maintains His Innocence 33 Years Later
September 17 2012 9:50 AM
Jeffrey MacDonald, the man convicted in the 1970 murder of his pregnant wife and two daughters, is getting another shot at innocence on Monday.
- Asian Stocks End Mixed; Shanghai Tumbles 2.14%
September 17 2012 4:57 AM
Asian stock markets ended mixed Monday after they rallied to a four-month high in the previous session following the U.S. Federal Reserve's move to boost growth in the world's largest economy with a third round of bond purchases.
- Kate Middleton Photo Scandal: Lawyers Seek Injunction Against Photographer Over Topless Pics
September 17 2012 3:52 AM
Lawyers of Britain's royal family, who filed a lawsuit last week against the French magazine "Closer" for publishing paparazzi photos of topless Kate Middleton, will head to court again to file a criminal case against the photographer who took the pictures.
- European Markets Fall On Euro Zone Concerns
September 17 2012 3:45 AM
European markets fell Monday as investor sentiment turned negative after fears of the debt crisis affecting the euro zone were revived undermining the optimism over the stimulus measures announced by policymakers to bolster economic growth.
- Chicago Teachers Union Will Continue Strike; Earliest Classes Could Resume Is Wednesday
September 16 2012 9:00 PM
The Chicago teachers union will continue to be on strike after declining to formally vote on a possibly settlement at a meeting on Sunday. Now, it appears the earliest teachers will be back in classrooms is Wednesday.
- 'Outraged' Supreme Court Conservatives Leaked Roberts Health Care Switch: Book
September 16 2012 3:50 PM
Chief Justice John Roberts had a change of heart after reflecting on how rejecting the health care law would impact his legacy on the court, according to a new book by Jeffrey Toobin.
- Chi Magazine Claims Possession Of 200 Kate Middleton Topless Photos; Prince William Hopes For Arrest
September 16 2012 11:11 AM
Not only will the Italian magazine Chi publish a 26-page spread of the now infamous Kate Middleton photos, the editors have announced that they?ll run fifty photos of the Duchess of Cambridge. Chi magazine also purports it?s in possession of over 200 photographs of Middleton topless. William reportedly told friends he wants to see the paparazzi arrested.
- Malware Infects PCs Even Before They Reach Retail Shops, Says Microsoft Study (VIDEO)
September 16 2012 6:22 AM
A new study conducted by Microsoft dubbed Operation b70, from Aug. 2011, shows that several computers carry malware installed in the factory, BBC News reported.
- Week Ahead: Asian Stock Markets To Be Moderately Bullish
September 16 2012 12:15 AM
Asian stock markets posted their biggest weekly gains in almost nine months after the U.S. Federal Reserve announced that it would purchase $40 billion in mortgage-backed securities per month for an open-ended period until the labor market improved substantially.
- Fear And Latex In Los Angeles: Condom Use Pushed For Porn Industry
September 15 2012 1:30 PM
An AIDS advocacy group wants Los Angeles County to make sure all actors in pornographic films wear condoms, but the porn purveyors are overwhelmingly against it. A California ballot initiative will decide who prevails.
- Suspected Maker Of Hate Film Held For Questioning
September 15 2012 9:33 AM
The filmmaker suspected of making the anti-Islamic movie that has set off violent anti-American protests across the Muslim world was taken in for questioning shortly after midnight Saturday by California authorities.
- Chelsea vs. QPR: Watch Live, Online Stream; Prediction, Probable Lineups, Preview
September 15 2012 8:31 AM
Watch live coverage as Queens Park Rangers take on Chelsea at Loftus Road, plus a full preview, team news and prediction.
- Lebanon Protesters Destroy Kentucky Fried Chicken And Hardee's Over 'Muslim Innocence' Film [PHOTOS]
September 14 2012 6:22 PM
In the wake of anti-American demonstrations over the incendiary film "Muslim Innocence," protesters in Tripoli, Lebanon, have taken to attacking not an American consulate, but an American fast-food restaurant. Rioters were seen burning down a combination Hardee's and Kentucky Fried Chicken there.
- Derrick Rose Cries During D Rose 3 Sneaker Launch [VIDEO]
September 14 2012 4:21 PM
Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose was overcome with emotion during the unveiling of his new Adidas shoe, the D Rose 3, with the NBA superstar on the verge of tears multiple times at the Chicago event.
- Apple Wins Judgment Vs. Samsung In International Patent Dispute
September 14 2012 4:12 PM
A judge at the U.S. International Trade Commission found that Apple hadn?t violated any of Samsung?s patent rights for products designed into the iPhone and iPad product lines. Last month, a jury in U.S. District Court in San Jose, Calif., determined Samsung had infringed upon Apple?s patents and awarded the Cupertino, Calif., company $1.05 billion in compensation.
- Surprise! Who Owns The Mag That Published The Kate Middleton Topless Photos? Silvio Berlusconi
September 14 2012 2:43 PM
The former prime minister of Italy, media billionaire and notorious womanizer owns hundreds of publications. It turns out that the French mag that disgusted Britain by doing what nobody had yet dared to do is also one of Berlusconi's many properties.