- A senior member of the House Foreign Affairs, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, said he was denied entry into Afghanistan because of his criticisms of the Karzai administration.
- Syria is trying to sell gold reserves to raise revenue as Western and Arab sanctions targeting its central bank and oil exports begin to bite, diplomats and traders said.
- So far so true! And it feels good that Samsung has sent out the London invites for the launch of the successor of Galaxy S2 flagship model - Galaxy S3. Check out the top 10 latest rumors on Galaxy S3.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Release Date: Two Versions Will Launch, Will It Be The 2012 Summer Olympics Official Device? [REPORT]The Samsung Galaxy S3 may be one of the most anticipated smartphones of 2012, competing closely with the Apple’s upcoming iPhone 5. The Korea-based company just released its official launch event on May 3rd, heightening excitement and speculation among fans.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Release Date May 3: Insider Says Device Will Be A Minor Upgrade With Eye-Tracking [Leaked Launch Details]At a time when the tech world is eagerly waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone, a new report surfaced saying that Samsung's upcoming flagship phone will be a relatively minor update from the Galaxy S2, with a speed boost and eye-tracking among the upgrades.
- Wesley Korir and Sharon Cherop, two Kenyan runners, won the men's and women's division of the 2012 Boston Marathon respectively.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is all set to attend the Cannes Film Festival red carpet in May with other Bollywood celebrities.
- It seems that actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is not in a hurry to return to silver screen and mystery still surrounds her future career moves. However, according to some recent reports, the actress is slowly taking up tiny projects post delivery.
- Strong Markets, weak markets, inflating economy or deflating, over the last 11 years, 18% gains, if ever achieved with any investment, were generally lost as quickly as they were found. For example, October, 2002, saw the Dow complete a 33 month collapse, losing 37% of its market cap. The NASDAQ surrender was more dramatic, giving up 78% in 31 months, the S&P gave back 49%.
Miami Tennis: Watch Live Stream Online; Djokovic Vs. Murray In Sony Ericsson Open Men’s Final, Preview, PredictionWatch a live stream online of Novak Djokovic Vs. Andy Murray in the final of the Miami tennis Sony Ericsson Open 2012, plus read a full preview and prediction.
Diego Maradona Confronts ‘Coward’ Fans in Dubai: Soccer Legend's Five Maddest Moments Caught On Film [VIDEO]After Maradona confronts angry fans in Dubai, we take a look at five more of the Argentinian legend's most dramatic moments.
- Arab League foreign ministers met in Baghdad, Iraq on Thursday to discuss the ongoing crisis in Syria, where a year of violence that has resulted in more than 9,000 deaths.
- Harry Harling, a 15-year-old British national living in Dubai, fell to his death on Saturday in a possible suicide. After leaving a party where drinking allegedly took place, he fell from a balcony 11 stories high.
One-Tap Pizza Delivery: Dubai Pizzeria's VIP Fridge Magnet Brings Pizza To Your Door In One Tap [VIDEO]A Dubai pizzeria's inventive new magnet gives customers one-tap pizza delivery.
- Someone in Turkey thought that a good spokesperson for Biomen Men Shampoo would be Adolf Hitler. Obviously they were sorely mistaken. The commercial, which features Hitler saying that the product is for real men, has been met with a lot of outrage.
- A Chinese telecommunications equipment company has sold Iran's largest telecom firm a powerful surveillance system capable of monitoring landline, mobile and internet communications, interviews and contract documents show.