- Nicole Richie, 33, stunned the masses when she wore an $8,000 Mathieu Mirano gown to the ALMA Awards in Pasadena on Sunday, E! News reported.
Ireland Baldwin And Kendall Jenner Post Bikini Twitter Pictures, Too Inappropriate For 16-Year Old Celebs?In the latest twitpic controversy, Ireland Baldwin, the 16-year-old daughter of Alec Baldwin and ex-wife Kim Basinger, decided to show off her body in a provocative black and white bikini to her almost 19,000 Twitter followers on Sunday.
- IBTimes spoke to some of the top makeup and nail artists throughout the course of New York Fashion Week, who revealed their secrets for flawless runway beauty and their makeup weapons of choice as well as their inside scoop on hottest trends and products for the upcoming seasons.
- While Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week may be all about clothes, accessories, hair and makeup in order to forecast what looks people will be sporting and buying in stores for the upcoming season, the week-long biannual event presents many opportunities for stellar photos. Here?s a look back at some of the most incredible moments at New York Fashion Week for the Spring 2013 season.
- Rachel Roy turned her showroom in New York into "a dreamland where the unexpected collide" for her Spring 2013 presentation at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Tuesday, joining whimsy with traditional.
- Having gone public almost a year ago in December and since hit $53.55 per-share as of Friday afternoon, Michael Kors went public again on Wednesday, this time with his Spring 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week.
Cassandra Bankson, Makeup Tip Sensation, Makes Appearance On Runway At New York Fashion Week [PHOTO]Cassandra Bankson, an acne ridden teen who made headlines when she made a viral YouTube video on how to cover up acne-plagued skin, appeared on the runway at the recent New York fashion week.
- Vera Wang drew inspiration from India for her Spring 2013 debuted at New York Fashion Week on Tuesday using traditional facets of the typical Indian wardrobe, like the Nehru collar, gold embroidery and Choli jacket.
- "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart may have never cheated on Robert Pattinson at all. A new video has hit the web that analyzes the now-infamous photos of Stewart and Sanders in a passionate embrace. It alleges that the photos were doctored and that Stewart, Pattinson, Sanders, and Sanders' wife, Liberty Ross, all orchestrated a publicity stunt to further their careers.
- Fashion's most hailed sister act, Kate and Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte, unveiled their Spring 2013 collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Tuesday which was inspired by roly-playing games (RPG) resulting in warrior princess meets urban rocker glam.
- IBTimes documented all of the celebrities who attended Spring 2013 New York Fashion Week.
- Stacy Keibler looked pretty in pink on Wednesday, when she was spotted stepping out at a Marchesa spring 2013 fashion show at Grand Central Terminal for New York Fashion Week. Despite swirling rumors that the model and former professional WWE wrestler had split from her boyfriend of one year, George Clooney, Keibler looked poised and confident in a velvet baroque one-shouldered dress.
Jenny Packham Inspired By Sin City For Glitzy Spring 2013 Collection At Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week [PHOTOS]The same day Kate Middleton donned one of her dresses on the first day of her Diamond Jubilee tour, designer Jenny Packham debuted her Spring 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week which she said was based on the women of yesteryear's SIn City.
- IBTimes documents the A-list celebrities who have sat front row at New York Fashion Week on day six.
- Tory Burch unveiled her eponymous collection for Spring 2013 on Tuesday at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York evoking her signature preppy girl vibe with a bohemian twist.
- The Marc Jacobs show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York was a madcap scene evoking the feeling of Andy Warhol's Factory in the 1960's with a swingin' mod Spring 2013 collection.
- Pretty scary or scarily pretty was the choice revelers had to make after the Chris Benz presentation on Monday at Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York.
Designer of the Year Carolina Herrera Debuts Spring 2013 Collection at New York Fashion Week [PHOTOS]Carolina Herrera, who was awarded Designer of the Year Wednesday night at the 9th Annual Style Awards, debuted her ultra flirty and glamorously feminine Spring 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week on Monday. Entitled "Timeless Influence," the Venezuelan designer utilized fine materials like gauze, organza, silk and Georgette with abstract geometric prints.
- While you are starting to dig out your shearling for the upcoming cold weather, the fashion crowd is already planning their spring wardrobes based on the range of looks that have been showcased during New York Fashion Week. To help sort through the barrage of images flooding your feeds, we broke out the most important trends to give you a head start.